Gun-owning Vegas real estate mogul to Trump: 'Enough is enough'

Las Vegas businessman Stephen Cloobeck donated $400,000 to victims of the Las Vegas shooting and is calling for President Trump to take action on gun control. MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle shares her interview with Cloobeck and discusses with Lawrence O'Donnell.

Video here: Gun-owning Vegas real estate mogul to Trump: 'Enough is enough'
------------------

Good to see Cloobeck telling it like it is, and especially him calling out our worthless attorney general who killed a law Nevada had passed for greater gun control, and for him speaking up about Trump needing to talk about greater gun control NOW. Enough is enough.
Only clueless asswipes think that any amount of frivolous gun control laws would stop these shootings.

Las Vegas businessman Stephen Cloobeck donated $400,000 to victims of the Las Vegas shooting and is calling for President Trump to take action on gun control. MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle shares her interview with Cloobeck and discusses with Lawrence O'Donnell.

------------------

Good to see Cloobeck telling it like it is, and especially him calling out our worthless attorney general who killed a law Nevada had passed for greater gun control, and for him speaking up about Trump needing to talk about greater gun control NOW. Enough is enough.

Don't we have laws against possession of illegal drugs???? How is that working out?

So you're saying we should legalize all drugs since you want all guns leagal?

When was the last time someone killed someone else with drugs?
About once every 20 minutes according to stats taken.
Didn't know you can hit someone with drugs and kill him.....these are drug addicts and they will consume and inject anything.
When you ban guns you will see a huge drop in dead Americans. Ask Australians.

Yeah and the Port Arthur Massacre of 1996 allegedly done by a retard with an IQ score of 73 by the name of Martin Bryant was a big time false flag, dipshit....the global elites want the serfs totally helpless and defenseless. Ask the Australians about violent crime like home invasions by those that don't obey the acts, statutes and codes of the British Crown colony.

I will never surrender my God given right to protect my family.......that will never happen nor will I ever acquiesce to the admiralty/statutory law system...they will get the gun only after I have unloaded the ammo first...capiche'?

^ Exactly the type that should not have guns.
Well, you know....we already have had two former members of USMB involved in shooting sprees....one in CO and one in DC.
:boohoo:

I have a dream...
upload_2017-10-4_11-56-14.png

Don't we have laws against possession of illegal drugs???? How is that working out?
When was the last time someone killed someone else with drugs?
About once every 20 minutes according to stats taken.
Didn't know you can hit someone with drugs and kill him.....these are drug addicts and they will consume and inject anything.
When you ban guns you will see a huge drop in dead Americans. Ask Australians.

Yeah and the Port Arthur Massacre of 1996 allegedly done by a retard with an IQ score of 73 by the name of Martin Bryant was a big time false flag, dipshit....the global elites want the serfs totally helpless and defenseless. Ask the Australians about violent crime like home invasions by those that don't obey the acts, statutes and codes of the British Crown colony.

I will never surrender my God given right to protect my family.......that will never happen nor will I ever acquiesce to the admiralty/statutory law system...they will get the gun only after I have unloaded the ammo first...capiche'?

Aussies are laughing at your stupidity. I talk about this to Australian friends and they joke about this all the time....how stupid gun lovers are in this country.
It's none of their business is it, just like it's none of the federal government's business on firearm ownership

Yep. That's the thing that the people listening to these assholes need to figure out. This current asshole was wealthy enough he could have bypassed any regs this new jerk would like to see enforced. Ultimately when guns are outlawed only the rich will have them, and that is their ultimate goal. Disarm the peons and you can do to them as you wish.

It maybe the goal of a few, but it sure seems to be the view of the conspiracy set. Gun control does not equate to Gun Banishment!
No amount of gun control would have stopped Paddock, or the San Bernadino couple. Or a lot of others. The only thing that will work is restricting the weapons that can be sold. Or in a creative twist now being tried by California, restricting bullets.

So basically punishing everyone else because of the actions of a few bad actors. How about we ban cars because of drunk drivers?

Semi-automatic weapons are protected by the 2nd amendment. when the cops give up theirs, I MAY consider giving up my right to them as well. MAY.
"A FEW BAD ACTORS" ?????
A FEW?
Think again.

Yes. A very, very few. There are over 300,000,000 firearms in the US in private hands. There are less than 10,000 murders every year.

You do the math.
Listen to what just came out of your mouth (so to speak). 10,000 murders every year via gun?
And that's okay?

------------------

When was the last someone killed someone else with drugs?

The Las Vegas shooting was deep state operation. Multiple shooters using military grade weapons with a geriatric as the patsy and if you can't see that given the police scanner audio and eye witness testimony complete with I-Phone video showing that weapons were fired from the 10th floor which is 22 floors below where this Paddock guy was found? Then here is a heapin' helpin' of go fuck your yourself........because you are not worth my time, fuckwad.......

DEEP STATE!:banana::dance::funnyface:

You know, semi automatic weapons are legal to buy and own in this country.

"Bump stocks" which are modifications to semi automatic weapons are legal to buy and own in this country.

"Bump stocks" allow a semi automatic weapon to fire almost like it is a machine gun.

Both are legal to sell, buy, and own.

Bump stocks were also what was used in the Las Vegas shooting. Two weapons were outfitted with them.

Still think there doesn't need to be any regulations on weapons?

Think bump stocks and semi automatic weapons are a good idea?

Still think that anyone without a record should be allowed to buy and own any weapon they want?

Damn near 500 people in Las Vegas would disagree with you if you said yes.
Shit happens, no amount of frivolous gun control laws would've stopped any of these shootings. Fact

No. My Rights trump his cash.

And of course he's ok with restrictions because he can always buy his way out of them.

Yep. That's the thing that the people listening to these assholes need to figure out. This current asshole was wealthy enough he could have bypassed any regs this new jerk would like to see enforced. Ultimately when guns are outlawed only the rich will have them, and that is their ultimate goal. Disarm the peons and you can do to them as you wish.

It maybe the goal of a few, but it sure seems to be the view of the conspiracy set. Gun control does not equate to Gun Banishment!
No amount of gun control would have stopped Paddock, or the San Bernadino couple. Or a lot of others. The only thing that will work is restricting the weapons that can be sold. Or in a creative twist now being tried by California, restricting bullets.

The Paris victims, all 130 of them who were killed, will take very little solace in the knowledge that all of the gun control you wish to enact here, they were already "benefiting from". Face it oldlady. Gun laws only affect the law abiding. The criminals ignore them, or worse yet, use them to THEIR advantage.
That goddamned ISIS, soldiers who are warring on civilians, yes, they attacked a peaceable citizenry in Paris. That is not the type of "attack" I'm talking about. That was an orchestrated military attack on France by a group that has declared war. Now, I'm not saying every single murder or bad guy getting a gun will disappear. Of course not. But a lot, lot less will certainly be an improvement.

And of course he's ok with restrictions because he can always buy his way out of them.

The Paris victims, all 130 of them who were killed, will take very little solace in the knowledge that all of the gun control you wish to enact here, they were already "benefiting from". Face it oldlady. Gun laws only affect the law abiding. The criminals ignore them, or worse yet, use them to THEIR advantage.
That goddamned ISIS, soldiers who are warring on civilians, yes, they attacked a peaceable citizenry in Paris. That is not the type of "attack" I'm talking about. That was an orchestrated military attack on France by a group that has declared war. Now, I'm not saying every single murder or bad guy getting a gun will disappear. Of course not. But a lot, lot less will certainly be an improvement.
People have much more of a chance of getting killed by falling trees, falling out of bed and smoking in bed then getting killed by someone using an ar type sporting rifle. Fact

So basically punishing everyone else because of the actions of a few bad actors. How about we ban cars because of drunk drivers?

Semi-automatic weapons are protected by the 2nd amendment. when the cops give up theirs, I MAY consider giving up my right to them as well. MAY.
"A FEW BAD ACTORS" ?????
A FEW?
Think again.

Yes. A very, very few. There are over 300,000,000 firearms in the US in private hands. There are less than 10,000 murders every year.

You do the math.
Listen to what just came out of your mouth (so to speak). 10,000 murders every year via gun?
And that's okay?

How many people are in the US?

"A FEW BAD ACTORS" ?????
A FEW?
Think again.

You do the math.
And that's okay?

Hence the "bigger fish" to fry comment.
FastStats

2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

------------------

Trump walked out onto the WH lawn and called for a moment of (prayerful) silence. That's all you're going to get from a Republican.
What else is there to do? No laws are going to be passed.

Whoever this guy is the OP trots out as an ally didn't mean anything to me before and he means nothing now.

I have the leverage. You vote against guns or even make a big statement about gun control I'm not voting for you.
That's okay, Mike. I vote for the folks who DO make a big statement about gun control and vote against guns. It's called democracy. I'm nowhere close to alone.

Glad to hear your not alone. Did all of you vote for Obama, whose party DID make a big statement about gun control, and still make big statements about gun control...but never did squat.

You know, semi automatic weapons are legal to buy and own in this country.

"Bump stocks" which are modifications to semi automatic weapons are legal to buy and own in this country.

"Bump stocks" allow a semi automatic weapon to fire almost like it is a machine gun.

Both are legal to sell, buy, and own.

Bump stocks were also what was used in the Las Vegas shooting. Two weapons were outfitted with them.

Still think there doesn't need to be any regulations on weapons?

Think bump stocks and semi automatic weapons are a good idea?

Still think that anyone without a record should be allowed to buy and own any weapon they want?

Damn near 500 people in Las Vegas would disagree with you if you said yes.
Shit happens, no amount of frivolous gun control laws would've stopped any of these shootings. Fact
I agree....as a nation we are totally helpless.

------------------

Trump walked out onto the WH lawn and called for a moment of (prayerful) silence. That's all you're going to get from a Republican.
What else is there to do? No laws are going to be passed.

Whoever this guy is the OP trots out as an ally didn't mean anything to me before and he means nothing now.

I have the leverage. You vote against guns or even make a big statement about gun control I'm not voting for you.
That's okay, Mike. I vote for the folks who DO make a big statement about gun control and vote against guns. It's called democracy. I'm nowhere close to alone.

Glad to hear your not alone. Did all of you vote for Obama, whose party DID make a big statement about gun control, and still make big statements about gun control...but never did squat.
How many gun control laws were passed and signed during Former President Obama's two terms?

most guns are not the problem, its the crazy people with guns. the next nut will try and up the number of dead go out in a blaze of(to him) glory & gain his 15 min of fame. we need fewer gun laws with better ones put in force & followed. the % of people who want no guns is small, the amount of people who want some rules to help prevent as many deaths as possible is large. the NRA that was once a great organization, is now mostly a money making gun manufacture lobby.

Forum List

Back