Guitarist describes having 8 fingers amputated after getting blood clots a week after J&J C-19 vaccine -"People have got to be held accountable"

I had the J&J vaccine and had zero symptoms from it. I didn't even have the sore arm a lot of people complained about.

The Covid poison jab is like a Russian Lottery....

I do NOT like Russian Lottery.

Another Bill Gates success story for the Decade of Vaccines.

THERE'S NOTHING HERE -- factual or otherwise. Just propaganda. Which is what one EXPECTS from an RFK jr funded anti-vax site. It's CRAP.

WHAT Coma?
WHat were the symptoms and med history?
How many vaccinations did he have?
What was the MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS?
How much time between the vax and symptoms?
Who EDITED this "story" down to a minute 40 seconds?
WHAT was taken out?

NOTHING -- that's what ya got. A story -- an anecdote.

THERE'S NOTHING HERE -- factual or otherwise. Just propaganda. Which is what one EXPECTS from an RFK jr funded anti-vax site. It's CRAP.

WHAT Coma?
WHat were the symptoms and med history?
How many vaccinations did he have?
What was the MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS?
How much time between the vax and symptoms?
Who EDITED this "story" down to a minute 40 seconds?
WHAT was taken out?

NOTHING -- that's what ya got. A story -- an anecdote.
Aren't most of his posts lacking anyway?

Aren't most of his posts lacking anyway?

Just hard to tell them from Conspiracy screeds. Not SAYING there is not evidence for hidden vax reactions and issues -- but sheer CRAP like this from the MASTER of vaccine CRAP "articles" like JFK Jr. is not EVEN anecdotal evidence. It's feeding the hysterical conspiracists.

Just hard to tell them from Conspiracy screeds. Not SAYING there is not evidence for hidden vax reactions and issues -- but sheer CRAP like this from the MASTER of vaccine CRAP "articles" like JFK Jr. is not EVEN anecdotal evidence. It's feeding the hysterical conspiracists.
Does anyone know the half-fingered guitarists name?

If he plays guitar and had fingertip injuries that didn't heal, or from related sepsis or diabetes could be his issue.
But you know how people need to blame.

Here's your guy. Nothing in the media about his "unfortunate experience" that I could find. Just that you could book HIM for 180 pounds sterling a night.

Here's the longer version podcast.

He went into a sudden coma. Was IN A COMA for 3 weeks. THIS IS NOT A COMMON COVID VAX syndrome.

NO DETAILS about how LONG he was in a coma or what caused it.
Was he diabetic?
He was on a LOT OF MEDS. Including "psychotic meds he didn't know about".

NOTHING ELSE.. No diagnosis. No physician explaining the coma and the predictable outcomes.

"there's ONE DOCTOR that POSSIBLY relates this to vaccine. NONE of the other doctors would go there"

His family wasn't capable of directing his medical care while incapacitated.

He does not know if he has a doctor that will BACK UP the lawsuit he's filed. I smell fishing for bucks. I think his "music career" wasn't all that lucrative.

People aren't going into 3 week comas SUDDENLY because of Covid vaccination 10 days after. They might be PUT into INDUCED comas while fighting ACTUAL COVID, but this is most likely due to conditions due to conditions that REQUIRED many medications.

Millions of others are doing just fine.
And many are not doing fine.

My friend was forced to get a shot and chose J&J. She immediately had a Bells Palsy attack. Then after getting over that, got the Coof anyway. Now she has pulmonary problems and heart problems.

These shots are dangerous because they are experimental and untested for long term effects. We’ve already seen horrible side effects just within a year and a half.

there's ONE DOCTOR that POSSIBLY relates this to vaccine. NONE of the other doctors would go there"
Thats because doctors are terrified of speaking out against vaccines. They would probably lose their jobs and license because of the Nazis running our health system.

And many are not doing fine.

My friend was forced to get a shot and chose J&J. She immediately had a Bells Palsy attack. Then after getting over that, got the Coof anyway. Now she has pulmonary problems and heart problems.

These shots are dangerous because they are experimental and untested for long term effects. We’ve already seen horrible side effects just within a year and a half.

Listen, anyone who chose the J&J is asking for it. That one sucks. The Pfizer one was the best (still useless, but it didn't cause NEARLY as many problems), Moderna second best.

It seems that every anti-vax thread blankets all vaccines under the J&J Blanket. You realize that millions across the globe took the vaccines, and yes, thousands had side effects, but millions were fine.

Those who took the vaccines were often liberals, and globalists are not going to wipe out a section of the population that supports them.

Did you take the vaccines? I didn't.

but millions were fine
Millions are not fine. As time goes on, more and more health problems keep getting exposed. Myocarditis, blood clots, heart attacks, strokes, brain degeneration diseases, Bell’s Palsy, ITP, and that was all found in just the first year! Do you really think it’s all just going to get better from here on out? More and more shit is going to come out about these so-called vaccines. You’re a fool if you think they are safe, and we already know they are NOT effective against the new variants. They are useless and dangerous!

I play guitar, so I really feel for this guy. I just can't help thinking that he waited way too long to have those clots removed from his arms.

Millions are not fine. As time goes on, more and more health problems keep getting exposed. Myocarditis, blood clots, heart attacks, strokes, brain degeneration diseases, Bell’s Palsy, ITP, and that was all found in just the first year! Do you really think it’s all just going to get better from here on out? More and more shit is going to come out about these so-called vaccines. You’re a fool if you think they are safe, and we already know they are NOT effective against the new variants. They are useless and dangerous!

Anyone who doesn't know this by now lives under a rock or is a shill.

Forum List

Back