Why you shouldn't rush to get a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot before it's your turn

Thank GOD for that. CIDRAP>covid-19 vaccines saved an estimated $20 million lives in one year. June 24th., 2022.
Was the little dollar sign a Freudian slip symbol since Pfizer alone has probably made 100 billion dollars in profits the last 2 years just on vaccines..... selling vaccines to governments alone with no possible accountability because the government signed waivers.... when people start dropping like flies big pharma will be totally off the hook.

Sheer genius .

Was the little dollar sign a Freudian slip symbol since Pfizer alone has probably made 100 billion dollars in profits the last 2 years just on vaccines..... selling vaccines to governments alone with no possible accountability because the government signed waivers.... when people start dropping like flies big pharma will be totally off the hook.

Sheer genius .
No ironic statement there, just a voice machine misinterpretation of what I said. I am not into conspiracy there is like you are.

Love it .
Anything slightly true is now a conspiracy theory.
You guys are a real piece of work.
I was just thinking that about you. I have to agree with you about one thing, one day a pandemic will come along that will wipe out most of the Earth's population and when that happens the world will become a better place for it. Overpopulation is the biggest problem in this world and no one is dealing with it so I guess nature will have to take its course and do the job. No guilt, no shame, no remorse. The planet will be able to breathe again without most of us here. I will most likely be long gone before that happens. I've fathered no children to live through that horror.

I was just thinking that about you. I have to agree with you about one thing, one day a pandemic will come along that will wipe out most of the Earth's population and when that happens the world will become a better place for it. Overpopulation is the biggest problem in this world and no one is dealing with it so I guess nature will have to take its course and do the job. No guilt, no shame, no remorse. The planet will be able to breathe again without most of us here. I will most likely be long gone before that happens. I've fathered no children to live through that horror.
One day a pandemic will just accidentally come along out of one of our bio Labs you mean?

🤣

One day a pandemic will just accidentally come along out of one of our bio Labs you mean?

🤣
You keep outdoing yourself, an even wilder conspiracy theory. If you haven't kept up with all the science journals, climate change is the biggest Factor in creating new pandemics And the climate is changing drastically.

Absolute effectiveness?!? Lol....where you get sick over and over and over and over after taking your injections.

Never FDA approved.
These vaccines were rushed in a matter of months when they normally take 5 to 6 years of trial periods.

Well guess what ? This is the trial. And everyone who got jabbed are the guinea pigs.

By "flattening the curve" in order to buy time for the vaccines, we ended up with about 1 million death toll, when it would have only been about 60k if we instead had accelerated herd immunity.
Fauci got the lethality wrong, and claimed that 1% of those infected would die, when in reality is it more like 0.01% lethality.
And if you deliberately only infect those under 40, you can reduce lethality by another factor of 400.

You keep outdoing yourself, an even wilder conspiracy theory. If you haven't kept up with all the science journals, climate change is the biggest Factor in creating new pandemics And the climate is changing drastically.

Wrong.
First of all, we paid millions for Wuhan lab to do "gain of function" research on bat viruses, so it has to be more than coincidence that is where it broke out initially.
Second is that change of climate may cause wildlife to migrate, but will not increase or change pathogens in any way.
And since humans are already everywhere, climate change can not at all cause pandemics.

You seem to be the only person in the World denying it came from China. No, I won't the Vax.

No ironic statement there, just a voice machine misinterpretation of what I said. I am not into conspiracy there is like you are.

There is no evidence the mRNA vaccines could ever possibly help at all, and in fact, they appear to do great harm by preventing natural recovery immunity.
Normal epidemics end from herd immunity in just a couple of months.
So obviously we are PREVENTING this one from ending.

There is no evidence the mRNA vaccines could ever possibly help at all, and in fact, they appear to do great harm by preventing natural recovery immunity.
Normal epidemics end from herd immunity in just a couple of months.
So obviously we are PREVENTING this one from ending.
I must be the exception to the rule then. I can live with that.

Wrong.
Climate has no effect on pandemics at all.
The incursion of humans into previously wild areas is the only cause of new pandemics, and they still are very rare.

Covid was picked by remote rural miners or hunters.

Forum List

Back