Why you shouldn't rush to get a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot before it's your turn

Wrong.
Climate has no effect on pandemics at all.
The incursion of humans into previously wild areas is the only cause of new pandemics, and they still are very rare.

Covid was picked by remote rural miners or hunters.
I'm not wrong but you sure are. Nature>new climate change is making hundreds of diseases much worse-Nature Also, researchers have discerned that climate change has aggravated 218 or 58% of the $375 infectious diseases listed in the global infection diseases and epidemiology Network ( GIDEON ) and the US centers for disease control and prevention national notifiable diseases surveillance system August 12th 2022. There were 28 other informative articles on the subject. It's been extensively reviewed and confirmed.

You would not be an exception to the rule unless you were vaccinated and then infected, but were somehow immune.
I was probably asking you for the original strain, The strain that most likely affected me was one of the newer ones. BA-5 was prevalent in my area at the time. Next month I will be getting the new vaccine for that.

Forum List

Back