Growing Hidden White Racism

I m not talking about mere bigotry or preference for ones own. The sspread of white attitudes that dismiss blacks as sub-human, in effect, is becoming more blatant with each day.

Would you prefer that white attitudes reflect street-level reality, or the TV commercial where the clean-cut black guy and girl are out to dinner with the white guy and girl, like that kind of shit happens all the time?

Dehumanizing blacks, not so good. But recognizing that their behavior is VERY, VERY different from ours is just taking stock of reality. They seriously do act like animals. What the fuck are we supposed to do about that? Pretend it's not happening?

Mr Joyce, blacks that live in the subclass of dependency on the state for their living are no worse than whites that are in the same boat and never get out.

There are as many white bullies as black, as many white murderers as black. Why focus on 'black' when it should be on who is in our criminal class, who prey on the rest of us, or try to?

You are projecting a framework on the situation that is largely given more media coverage but also exists among whites in various places.

I knew a guy back home who made the mistake of cussing out some young punk the latter of whom went back and got about twenty of his friends and they kicked in the first guys apartment door and beat him severely. Had a neighbor not called the hospital he would have died.

I know through some firneds a huge beating given a guy who kept trying to see the father's daughter. About 8 male relatives got into the beating too and the guy was left bleeding and semiconscious on the ground.

Another man I know his ex-wife kidnapped his kids that she lost in a divorce settlement. So the guy waiots till she is at work and goes to the school and takes the kids out. The exwifes boyfriend caught up to him and they fought with knives alongside the interstate until a stat higway patrol came up and stopped them from killing each other.

NONE of these stories made the press, not one and they were all white.

Why let the MSM manipulate you with stacked deck presentations?

Affirmative ACtion is not needed to spur white 'backlash'. The minority prone to this stuff will find whatever reasons that they need.

Okay, so you and I are clear now that Affirmative Action IS NOT a factor in the level of anti-black racism in this country since Obama took office. Let's see what else you've got to say.

But our first black President has not been proof of moving into a 'post racial' society, but the threshold for proving one is not racist has been moved even higher. Now you are a racist if you simply think that there is no more major forms of racism in the US. How can anyone defend themselves with such ideological nuttery?

How did YOU come to this conclusion? And to whom do you accredit these assertions to?

So, some have hit their limit and are saying, 'screw it. dont care what anyone thinks' and just unloading only to discover that many others think and feel the same way.

See the previous question.

Then we have the way the Holder DOJ has refeused to prosecute blacks under hate crime violations or civil rights violations as though that is opnly for whites. The President has on several occasions jumped the gun and commented in favor of a minority in some controvercy or anoother only to find out that the early press storylines were misleading.

Back up, son. First you have to show me EXACTLY what cases you're referring to regarding the DOJ. And PUH-LEEZE get over the FACT that the PRESIDENT was asked a direct question regarding the dubious actions of local police regarding a noted historian and celebrity of whom the President is personally acquainted with. All one has to do is READ ALL THE INFORMATION on that case to see that indeed the President's assessment WAS ACCURATE. TFB if closeted sheet wearers are grinding their teeth in frustration because a black man in power spoke up for a black man wronged by cops when asked.

Whites see that kind of crap and many of them draw the wrong conclusions, that blacks only want civil rights in order to make whites more vulnerable to crime and abuse by blacks. I cant tell you how many times I have heard this said over the last twentyyears, but the evidence simply did not support it. It is not so strongly leaning toward honest law enforcement so much these past few years, and many are taking it the wrong way.

Interesting how you suddenly go general when to referring to "whites" who are just pissed over an incident that I've clarified above. Previously, you were pointing out that these people are a "minority" who are looking for any excuse to be pissed at a black President. Now suddenly, you're giving credence to such based on cases that are easily explained in light of fact based recent history.

C'mon Jimmy....you're stubbornly trying to justify the bigotry and hatred of others...and that dog of yours just won't fly...ESPECIALLY when the FBI stats contradict your personal viewpoints

FBI — Hate Crimes Remain Steady

The cop was not wrong and did his job properly, and Obama should have refrained from a statement beforre all the facts were in regardless of the kookburger being a celebrity or not.

And I was speaking of a minority of whites, not the majority at every step in this discussion.

As to what the DOJ has done, Holder has refused to prosecute for incitement to riot, bounties being offered for the detention of a person not under an arrest warrant, and of stating that he did not want to waste the departments time prosecuting civil rights cases against minorities.

Obama should have sacked him a long time ago because it plain he is not the kind of person who should be holding the second most important LEO position in the country.

Sorry to burst your bubble Jimbo, but it's a matter of fact and history that the cop was indeed wrong, as well as your personal assessment of the situation. Here's how I explained it to another poster that shares your sentiments: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5205596-post123.html

And you can't switch from minority to a generalization in print and then tell people that's not what they are reading.

As to Holder, I asked you for documentation...NOT for more of your dubious recollections, opinions, supposition and conjecture.

To keep things on target, it's been proven beyond reasonable doubt that the OP was just plain WRONG....insipid stubborness to the contrary non-withstanding.

Last edited:
Bullshit. The President spoke before he admittedly had the facts necessary to accurately assess the situation. The chief law enforcement officer in the country unjustifiably insulting law enforcement officers doing their duty is beyond inappropriate, and just one example of many indicating that obama is not fit for the office.

Newsflash, when the full case came down, Obama was RIGHT! Deal with it

Here's the outcome:
Legal Blog Watch

And here's what Obama said:

Obama: Cambridge Police "Acted Stupidly" in Arrest of Harvard Scholar Henry Louis Gates

lol, you liberals want to reduce the cops to using harsh language,.... maybe sometime.

The proffessor was ranting and raving and the cop arrested him to calm him down and shut his stupid ass up.

He is lucky he didnt get worse as in Texas and many other states I think he would have.

What is it with libtards pretending that authority figures shouldnt have the means to demand respect and order when an officer is on the scen doing an investigation?

Then they bend over backwards to defend Stalin and Mao. lol

Ahh, the REAL Jimbowie1958 finally comes out! Seems that all it takes to let the hidden pointed hood wearing/slavering neocon-teabagger out is to just disprove posers like Jimbo on one of their mantras with some basic research that produces DOCUMENTED FACTS ..... and then they just lose their freaking minds and start babbling their supposition and conjecture while hurling insults RATHER than to just concede a point.

Bottom line: Jimbo was proven wrong and he doesn't like....so now he's pissed and all pretense of being an objective moderate conservative flies out the window!

Say goodnight Gracie! I'm done with you.

Bullshit. The President spoke before he admittedly had the facts necessary to accurately assess the situation. The chief law enforcement officer in the country unjustifiably insulting law enforcement officers doing their duty is beyond inappropriate, and just one example of many indicating that obama is not fit for the office.

Absolutely not. I lived in Cambridge at that time. It was analyzed in the news every which way for weeks. obama was not right, and even if he had been it wouldn't have justified his punk-like comments, coming as they did before he could possibly have had enough information to make an informed statement, as he later admitted himself.

I don't give a fuck where you live....your personal opinion, supposition and conjecture DOES NOT replace documented facts. Here's a little dose of reality that I'm sure you'll deny:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5205596-post123.html

Sorry to burst your bubble Jimbo,

Dont worry, I think you are incapable of busting any bubbles not of your own creation.

but it's a matter of fact and history that the cop was indeed wrong, as well as your personal assessment of the situation. Here's how I explained it to another poster that shares your sentiments: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5205596-post123.html

No, it is not a matter of fact and history. Quoting someone legal opinion doesnt change a damned thing. The mouthy punk of a goofball libtard was going ape-shit on the cop and got what he deserved.

And there was nothing stupid about it either so the President was wrong as well.

Lol, the hubris you have to think you are some kind of damned authority, lololol.

And you can't switch from minority to a generalization in print and then tell people that's not what they are reading.

Sure you can, in context.

If I say that some Americans are Republicans, and then follow that by saying that Americans do not save their money, that does not mean that all Republicans do not save their money.

If I need to explain that to you it isnt worth my time to do so.

As to Holder, I asked you for documentation...NOT for more of your dubious recollections, opinions, supposition and conjecture.

Well, tought shit. Google it for yourself. I dont have time to spoon feed a closed minded libtard.

To keep things on target, it's been proven beyond reasonable doubt that the OP was just plain WRONG....insipid stubborness to the contrary non-withstanding.

There you go again.

I saw what I saw and heard what I heard and no one has proven I did not.

I went from that to speculating about changes in our country and none of them have been proven wrong, especially not by you.

You do realize that you do not define reality, right?

Last edited:

Absolutely not. I lived in Cambridge at that time. It was analyzed in the news every which way for weeks. obama was not right, and even if he had been it wouldn't have justified his punk-like comments, coming as they did before he could possibly have had enough information to make an informed statement, as he later admitted himself.

I don't give a fuck where you live....your personal opinion, supposition and conjecture DOES NOT replace documented facts. Here's a little dose of reality that I'm sure you'll deny:

Why should anyone take that blog as the final authority in this?

Why do you think that one opinion you found in the legal universe outweighs ever other legal opinion?

Because you are not too bright? What?

Incorrect. Chavis became an OB/Gyn and worked in inner-city LA for years. It went bad when he switched to become a plastic surgeon and was accused of malpractice by three women. One died, not several.

In any case, there's no statistical correlation between AA and malpractice, and how Chavis turned out.

And once again, a little honest research takes the wind out of Katzndog's sails.

Chavis was never a respected OB/GYN. He became a plastic surgeon operating out of his office because he lost hospital privileges.

Cathy Chavis, one of his former wives and who worked in his office for nine years, has testified to the state medical board that the doctor was "wrong a number of times," about the age of a fetus. In one case, she said, after Chavis removed the arm of a fetus, the patient was determined to be eight months pregnant. The patient was then taken to the hospital to deliver the baby. According to Cathy, Chavis would keep the fetus in formaldehyde for up to 30 days. She never knew what he did with remains but said that one day the sink in the office backed up and she saw "pieces of bone and fingers."

There were also problems with deliveries. At Long Beach Memorial Hospital, Chavis used forceps to pull a baby out of a woman not sufficiently dilated. In that situation, hospital policy called for a cesarean and administrators, always wary of lawsuits, had Chavis monitored. He charged that he had been singled out for discipline not given to whites and filed a discrimination suit. The hospital said it was simply a question of substandard medical practices. Chavis was offered $750,000 out of court but turned it down. The court awarded him $1.1 million but this was overturned on appeal and he got nothing. Chavis also maintained a running conflict with St. Francis Hospital, just down the street from his Lynwood office, charging that administrators there discriminated racially against nurses and practiced unfair competition against Martin Luther King Hospita
FrontPage Magazine - Affirmative Action in Action: Doctor No

Not having privileges at any hospital, Chavis started doing plastic surgery out of an office clinic but hiding his dying failures in his home.

the "difference" Chavis made in the lives of several young black women involved gruesome pain -- and death -- as a result of botched "body sculpting" operations at his clinic. An administrative law judge found Chavis guilty of gross negligence and incompetence in the treatment of three patients. Yolanda Mukhalian lost 70 percent of her blood after Chavis hid her in his home for 40 hours following a bungled liposuction; she miraculously survived. The other survivor, Valerie Lawrence, also experienced severe bleeding following the surgery; after Lawrence's sister took her to a hospital emergency room, Chavis barged in and discharged his suffering patient -- still hooked up to her IV and catheter -- and also stashed her in his home. Tammaria Cotton bled to death and suffered full cardiac arrest after Chavis performed fly-by-night liposuction on her and then disappeared. In 1997, the Medical Board of California suspended Chavis' license, warning of his "inability to perform some of the most basic duties required of a physician." In a statement filed by a psychiatrist, the state demonstrated Chavis' "poor impulse control and insensitivity to patients' pain." A tape recording of "horrific screaming" by patients in Chavis' office revealed the doctor responding callously: "Don't talk to the doctor while he is working" and "Liar, liar, pants on fire."

The life and death of Patrick Chavis - Michelle Malkin - Townhall Conservative Columnists

Because Patrick Chavis was able to play the race card successfully he was able to keep killing women long after a white doctor would have lost his license and gone to prison.

And guess what toodles? THERE IS STILL NO CORRELATION BETWEEN AA AND CHAVIS ACTIONS. Afirmative Action was intially ballyhooed because cretins like you said it was denying good capable people of their rightful positions in life. As with the evidence YOU pointed out, Chavis was NOT a good, capable person....in fact, he was a creep who used AA as an excuse.

Typical of neocon/teabaggers/racists to blame something they don't like for the actions of those RATHER than that person take responsibility for their own actions. After all, isn't that's the mantra used against black folk all the time?

Get your act together, Katz...you're embarassing!

Not racists. But many are extremely tired of the constant violence in the black community, then the parade of folks calling us racist for not wanting to be near that culture, or for daring mention that the problem exists at all.

After all, whats a bigger society problem? White racists? Or mass black criminals? If you could end one of the two situations, which would leave society better off?

Only a sheet wearing clod would refer to crime and violence in predominantly black neighborhoods as part of their "culture".

In the last 20 years, the FBI has shown that whites are responsible for over 60% of the rapes in this country.....are we all to assume that is part of "white" culture? I wouldn't, and no rational person with a high school GED would.

Once again, another racist Buc90 mind fart tossed into the garbage.

Sorry to burst your bubble Jimbo,

Dont worry, I think you are incapable of busting any bubbles not of your own creation.

but it's a matter of fact and history that the cop was indeed wrong, as well as your personal assessment of the situation. Here's how I explained it to another poster that shares your sentiments: http://www.usmessageboard.com/5205596-post123.html

No, it is not a matter of fact and history. Quoting someone legal opinion doesnt change a damned thing. The mouthy punk of a goofball libtard was going ape-shit on the cop and got what he deserved.

And there was nothing stupid about it either so the President was wrong as well.

Lol, the hubris you have to think you are some kind of damned authority, lololol.

You should have read the information in the link carefully, chuckles...because it refers to and has LINKS to the actual decisions that came out of court, WHICH was settled IN FAVOR of the home owner. Laugh, clown, laugh.

Quote: Originally Posted by taichiliberal
Sure you can, in context.

If I say that some Americans are Republicans, and then follow that by saying that Americans do not save their money, that does not mean that all Republicans do not save their money.

If I need to explain that to you it isnt worth my time to do so.

Sorry chuckles, but you can't bullshit your way out of this when the chronology of the post shows EXACTLY what you wrote and the context in which your response was given. Trying to change your tune now just makes you look foolish and intellectually dishonest.

Well, tought shit. Google it for yourself. I dont have time to spoon feed a closed minded libtard.
Translation: Jimbo is just another neocon/teabagger bullshit artist that thinks his mind farts pass for real facts! Sorry chuckles, but if I can back up what I say with links to facts, you can to....unless you just don't know wtf you're babbling about, and then try to bluff everyone else.

There you go again.

Shades of Ronald Reagan....another clown posing as someone of knowlege and authority.
I saw what I saw and heard what I heard and no one has proven I did not.

I went from that to speculating about changes in our country and none of them have been proven wrong, especially not by you.

You do realize that you do not define reality, right?

And when given FACTS that contradict his BS, Jimbo just repeats his dreck to the point of insipidness. The chronology of the post shows Jimbo preferring his personal opinion, supposition and conjecture over documented facts and the logic derived from them.

Just another neocon/teabagger parrot with a bigoted view of black folk.

Get lost, chuckles.

Why should anyone take that blog as the final authority in this?

Why do you think that one opinion you found in the legal universe outweighs ever other legal opinion?

Because you are not too bright? What?

there was a court decision IN FAVOR of the home owner, did you know that chuckles? Probably not, because you didn't READ the link and follow the links. Documentation is a bitch for you neocon/teabagger bumpkins with a bigoted bent about black folk, ain't it.

Get lost, clown.

I don't give a fuck where you live....your personal opinion, supposition and conjecture DOES NOT replace documented facts.

You are an ignorant fool, taichiloser.

I don't give a fuck where you live....your personal opinion, supposition and conjecture DOES NOT replace documented facts.

Quit projecting, bunky. The bottom line that the courts and the police dept. settled in favor of the professor. You'ld know this if you read the links I provided and their subsequent references. Obama was asked for his opinion regarding a personal friend, and he gave it....and he was PROVEN RIGHT! Grow the fuck up and deal with it.

Quit projecting, bunky. The bottom line that the courts and the police dept. settled in favor of the professor. You'ld know this if you read the links I provided and their subsequent references. Obama was asked for his opinion regarding a personal friend, and he gave it....and he was PROVEN RIGHT! Grow the fuck up and deal with it.

If you were any more familiar with the incident that a google search you would understand what happened that night and who created the whole problem to begin with. But you enjoy your ignorance, taichiloser.

If you were any more familiar with the incident that a google search you would understand what happened that night and who created the whole problem to begin with. But you enjoy your ignorance, taichiloser.

Your insipid stubborness confirms your intellectual dishonesty! The FACT that the courts reviewed the information and the police dept. settled in favor of the professor puts all your babble in the trash were it belongs.

Yep, the nano-second the professor I.D.ed himself as the homeowner, the cops should have left. But history shows the errors of their ways. TFB if you and like minded cretins don't like it.

When 2 posters take up over 15 posts, one knows the thread died.

You've got nothing but your google search so you will have to repeat it over and over. You don't understand the situation beyond that. You are stuck at 'ignorant.' You seem like the sort who does 'research' on Wikipedia... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back