Growing Hidden White Racism

I don't give a fuck where you live....your personal opinion, supposition and conjecture DOES NOT replace documented facts. Here's a little dose of reality that I'm sure you'll deny:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5205596-post123.html

Why should anyone take that blog as the final authority in this?

Why do you think that one opinion you found in the legal universe outweighs ever other legal opinion?

Because you are not too bright? What?

there was a court decision IN FAVOR of the home owner, did you know that chuckles? Probably not, because you didn't READ the link and follow the links. Documentation is a bitch for you neocon/teabagger bumpkins with a bigoted bent about black folk, ain't it.

Get lost, clown.

Courts fuck up all the time, like Dred Scott, so that doesnt prove anything, dumbass.

The cop arrested him for a charge he knew would likely be pleaded down to disturbing the peace.

It is a shame that libtards like you have to fuck with the LEOs in our great nation to the point that they have to do bullshit like this, but I iguess that is the price we pay for putting up with asshats like you and that stupid ass proffessor who really needs someon to take him to the woodshed and beat the shit out of him, IMHO.

So fuck off yourself, shitbag.

When 2 posters take up over 15 posts, one knows the thread died.

When willfully ignorant and intellectually dishonest neocon/teabagger parrots are faced with FACTS they can't disprove and are frustrated, you get posts like this from Annie.

Say goodnight, Gracie!

Not racists. But many are extremely tired of the constant violence in the black community, then the parade of folks calling us racist for not wanting to be near that culture, or for daring mention that the problem exists at all.

After all, whats a bigger society problem? White racists? Or mass black criminals? If you could end one of the two situations, which would leave society better off?

Only a sheet wearing clod would refer to crime and violence in predominantly black neighborhoods as part of their "culture".

In the last 20 years, the FBI has shown that whites are responsible for over 60% of the rapes in this country.....are we all to assume that is part of "white" culture? I wouldn't, and no rational person with a high school GED would.

Once again, another racist Buc90 mind fart tossed into the garbage.

Can something be within a culture and not be a part of it?

You've got nothing but your google search so you will have to repeat it over and over. You don't understand the situation beyond that. You are stuck at 'ignorant.' You seem like the sort who does 'research' on Wikipedia... :rolleyes:

Are you really this fucking stupid, Unkotare? The OP has the link, and that site has subsequent sources that back up what they say, and what I state.

To date, all YOU have is a bunch of supposition and conjecture that you pull out of your ass, and then hope the reader is too lazy to click back on the posts and actually read carefully and comprehensively to see what a dishonest neocon/teabagger parrot you truly are.

No point in my further patronizing willfully ignorant and stubborn cranks like you, Unkotare.
You're done.

I don't give a fuck where you live....your personal opinion, supposition and conjecture DOES NOT replace documented facts. Here's a little dose of reality that I'm sure you'll deny:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5205596-post123.html

Why do you think that one opinion you found in the legal universe outweighs ever other legal opinion?

there was a court decision IN FAVOR of the home owner, did you know that chuckles? Probably not, because you didn't READ the link and follow the links. Documentation is a bitch for you neocon/teabagger bumpkins with a bigoted bent about black folk, ain't it.

Get lost, clown.

According to your article, there was no court decision. the charges were dropped.

<snip>
Of course, Gates was arrested not for suspicion of breaking and entering, but for disorderly conduct after he and a police officer engaged in a confrontation at his home. The district attorney later agreed to drop the charges against Gates after the city of Cambridge, Mass., and its police department jointly recommended the DA not pursue the matter.
<snip>

Exageration diminishes.

Get lost, clown.

According to your article, there was no court decision. the charges were dropped.

<snip>
Of course, Gates was arrested not for suspicion of breaking and entering, but for disorderly conduct after he and a police officer engaged in a confrontation at his home. The district attorney later agreed to drop the charges against Gates after the city of Cambridge, Mass., and its police department jointly recommended the DA not pursue the matter.
<snip>

Exageration diminishes.

True enough....they didn't go to court because the DA and the police department realized that the officers had fucked up royally and that the charges should be dropped.

I stand corrected.

But Obama was STILL right. End of story.

Get lost, clown.

<snip>
<snip>

Exageration diminishes.

True enough....they didn't go to court because the DA and the police department realized that the officers had fucked up royally and that the charges should be dropped.

I stand corrected.

Nop, that's not the end of the story. At the time that obama made his statement, he didn't have the complete story. The homeowner did not deserve to arrested, but he also didn't act in the way a normal person would.

The Cop was investigating what he thought was a crime and the homeowner lashed out at him.

The arrest was not perfectly legal, but the actions of the homeowner seem to me to be deliberately provocative.

If the races of all involved were seen in negative, including Obama, the white president defending the white homeowner against the arrest of the black cop without knowing the facts would be called racist and Jesse Jackson would be on the White House Lawn with an MSNBC camera crew documenting the injustice of this.

It was a weird and stressful situation and it was made worse by our racist president who in a knee jerk reaction to all things is a neighborhood organizer with an ax to grind.

You've got nothing but your google search so you will have to repeat it over and over. You don't understand the situation beyond that. You are stuck at 'ignorant.' You seem like the sort who does 'research' on Wikipedia... :rolleyes:

Are you really this fucking stupid, Unkotare? The OP has the link, and that site has subsequent sources that back up what they say, and what I state.

To date, all YOU have is a bunch of supposition and conjecture that you pull out of your ass, and then hope the reader is too lazy to click back on the posts and actually read carefully and comprehensively to see what a dishonest neocon/teabagger parrot you truly are.

No point in my further patronizing willfully ignorant and stubborn cranks like you, Unkotare.
You're done.

I don't need any links, you ignorant loser. I know the details of what happened beyond your little google search. Stick to taichi, you are no good at this stuff.

Nop, that's not the end of the story. At the time that obama made his statement, he didn't have the complete story. The homeowner did not deserve to arrested, but he also didn't act in the way a normal person would.

The Cop was investigating what he thought was a crime and the homeowner lashed out at him.

The arrest was not perfectly legal, but the actions of the homeowner seem to me to be deliberately provocative.

The officers were not only investigating a crime, they were specifically investigating what they thought was a crime at HIS HOUSE. They were there to protect HIS HOUSE, as there had recently been a rash of break-ins in the area, and the jerk decided it was more important to be a prick to the officers than to cooperate in protecting HIS HOUSE and HIS NEIGHBORHOOD. He forgot his key and was fiddling around outside the house in a manner just like what you might expect from someone trying to break in. Everyone's tempers got the better of them, but it began with him being a prick because he is just such an important man, and you can't pass up an opportunity to shout 'Civil Rights!' and get a paper published out of the whole thing...maybe even some speaking engagements, a grant, who knows? Cambridge people...you gotta live there a while to know what I mean...

So no, obama was NOT right, and he admitted himself that he spoke without knowing the details. taichiloser is just trying desperately to spin some partisan nonsense.

Enough with the pathetic attempt at spin, you brainless, hyper-partisan turd.

<snip>
<snip>

Exageration diminishes.

I stand corrected.

If the races of all involved were seen in negative, including Obama, the white president defending the white homeowner against the arrest of the black cop without knowing the facts would be called racist and Jesse Jackson would be on the White House Lawn with an MSNBC camera crew documenting the injustice of this.

It was a weird and stressful situation and it was made worse by our racist president who in a knee jerk reaction to all things is a neighborhood organizer with an ax to grind.

Man, stop wasting my time rehashing stuff that I already posted.....I posted the link to what Obama EXACTLY said, and the outcome of the whole situation.

Obama was right in his assessment, as the DA and the police dept. corroborated by dropping the charges against Gates.

What's burning YOUR dopey little ass is that YOU CAN'T CHANGE A MATTER OF FACT AND HISTORY. So instead, you just keep blocking out everything else and repeating ONE point of the story so you can lay on your "what if's" and "would have, might have, should have" nonsense.

Well, toodles, that malarky of yours will satisfy the Obama-haters, neocons, teabaggers, oathers, threepers, and make points with all the white supremacist sites.....and that in and of itself should tell you something.

I'm done with you.

A parting whine doesn't add any more credibility to your ridiculous, partisan spin, loser.

I stand corrected.

Man, stop wasting my time rehashing stuff that I already posted.....I posted the link to what Obama EXACTLY said, and the outcome of the whole situation.

Obama was right in his assessment, as the DA and the police dept. corroborated by dropping the charges against Gates.

What's burning YOUR dopey little ass is that YOU CAN'T CHANGE A MATTER OF FACT AND HISTORY. So instead, you just keep blocking out everything else and repeating ONE point of the story so you can lay on your "what if's" and "would have, might have, should have" nonsense.

Well, toodles, that malarky of yours will satisfy the Obama-haters, neocons, teabaggers, oathers, threepers, and make points with all the white supremacist sites.....and that in and of itself should tell you something.

I'm done with you.

You are so full of shit it must be squeezing out your ears like a tube of toothpaste.

This stuff has been explained to you many times that the nonexistant court decision because the charges were dropped, the dropping of the charges themselves and the use of the practice of over charging suspects so one has room to plead down, etc, but you keep pretending that somehow this leftwing POS Jacobin blog proves otherwise.

I think most people have given up on YOUR stupid ass a long time ago.

The officers were not only investigating a crime, they were specifically investigating what they thought was a crime at HIS HOUSE. They were there to protect HIS HOUSE, as there had recently been a rash of break-ins in the area, and the jerk decided it was more important to be a prick to the officers than to cooperate in protecting HIS HOUSE and HIS NEIGHBORHOOD. He forgot his key and was fiddling around outside the house in a manner just like what you might expect from someone trying to break in. Everyone's tempers got the better of them, but it began with him being a prick because he is just such an important man, and you can't pass up an opportunity to shout 'Civil Rights!' and get a paper published out of the whole thing...maybe even some speaking engagements, a grant, who knows? Cambridge people...you gotta live there a while to know what I mean...

So no, obama was NOT right, and he admitted himself that he spoke without knowing the details. taichiloser is just trying desperately to spin some partisan nonsense.

The proffessor was being a jack ass and so the jack asses are coming out to defend that POS.

And the cop was there to defend that jack asses property to begin with. I have a feeling that the good ole proff might have been in posession of something he was desperately afraid the cops would discover so he threw a shit fit to distract the cop and turns it into a Civil Roghts issue. And the jack asses parrot his lines because they are brainless dopes.

Unbelievable.

Last edited:

I stand corrected.

I'm done with you.

You are ignoring the facts to reach your conclusion.

Forum List

Back