Greetings from one who has been exiled from a nameless political forum

o great now i am getting pm's from an unnamed hannity maggot....protesting....lol...

back into the darkness ..back back....

out i say...

actually i expected objections from maggots...

maggots.jpg

Greetings to all of you on the US Message Board! My name is Dave and am a resident of Davenport, IA. I was an active member of another political forum but was banned last month after 7 or so years of membership because I dared use the words "G-D" in my signature line to express a political statement about Obama. That apparently deeply offended a certain moderator who was also a former Marine and probably never heard that sort of language before. Anyway, after protesting a 30 day ban for this, my first offense, I was permanently banned. I'd like to go back and continue my relationship with my former political forum, but I don't think it's in the cards as I don't think this particular Moderator understands compassion and forgiveness.

Anyway, even though I had a run in with a Moderator elsewhere, it doesn't mean that I'm planning to do that here. I pretty much get along with everybody and respect rules and understand why we have them. I'm not a trouble-maker and don't plan on being one here either.

Politically, I am conservative and don't have much use for liberalism; but I do try to have respect for the individual regardless of his/her political affiliation as long as I am respected for mine as well. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's views and hope I learn a few things in the process.

Best regards,

Dave

Welcome, amigo.

After your initial post, I wouldn't bring of the hannitarium here. It annoys the natives.

hannity maggots are only legends in their own minds

Don't paint with a broad brush. There are probably many more "hannity maggots" here than you realize.
She well knows there are, and knows I invited most of them.

But, what should you expect from someone who gets repped for her comments here, then says it's a "protest?"

Out of touch with reality, she is.

I was an active member of another political forum but was banned last month after 7 or so years of membership because I dared use the words "G-D" in my signature line to express a political statement about Obama

That's a god-damned shame.

hu.jpg

o i know how many hannity maggots there are here...

*picks up a stick and pokes midnight*....if i put salt on ya...will you disolve like a slug?

hannity maggots are only legends in their own minds

Don't paint with a broad brush. There are probably many more "hannity maggots" here than you realize.
She well knows there are, and knows I invited most of them.

But, what should you expect from someone who gets repped for her comments here, then says it's a "protest?"

Out of touch with reality, she is.

o hell we even got us a maggot mod.....lol....(not article, he is just a sweetie) we all know of which maggot i speak of...

when kitten was here..we had warm and fuzzy kitten pics.....i miss kitten

sleeping_kittens.jpg

o stop hijacking the maggots introduction thread

Last edited:
o i do like fancy slugs in french places with garlic butter.....tasty they are....so what has dave learned so far?

well that ed will curse when given the chance....

what else? o that midnight picks up young ladies....lol

Forum List

Back