Greetings from one who has been exiled from a nameless political forum

OK, gang....

Unwritten rule is to not talk about forum politics of other boards in general, and that certain other nameless one in particular.

Even though I myself stretched that one a wee bit, let's knock it off, m'kay?

Thank you.

:)

OK, gang....

Unwritten rule is to not talk about forum politics of other boards in general, and that certain other nameless one in particular.

Even though I myself stretched that one a wee bit, let's knock it off, m'kay?

Thank you.

:)

206_detention_mackey.gif

That apparently deeply offended a certain moderator who was also a former Marine and probably never heard that sort of language before. Anyway, after protesting a 30 day ban for this, my first offense, I was permanently banned. I'd like to go back and continue my relationship with my former political forum, but I don't think it's in the cards as I don't think this particular Moderator understands compassion and forgiveness.
That asshole was born with a lumber yard on his shoulder.

After awhile, you may to begin to notice that most of the real "forum legends" have ended up here. :D

Why, thank you very much Dude :lol:

Greetings to all of you on the US Message Board! My name is Dave and am a resident of Davenport, IA. I was an active member of another political forum but was banned last month after 7 or so years of membership because I dared use the words "G-D" in my signature line to express a political statement about Obama. That apparently deeply offended a certain moderator who was also a former Marine and probably never heard that sort of language before. Anyway, after protesting a 30 day ban for this, my first offense, I was permanently banned. I'd like to go back and continue my relationship with my former political forum, but I don't think it's in the cards as I don't think this particular Moderator understands compassion and forgiveness.

Anyway, even though I had a run in with a Moderator elsewhere, it doesn't mean that I'm planning to do that here. I pretty much get along with everybody and respect rules and understand why we have them. I'm not a trouble-maker and don't plan on being one here either.

Politically, I am conservative and don't have much use for liberalism; but I do try to have respect for the individual regardless of his/her political affiliation as long as I am respected for mine as well. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's views and hope I learn a few things in the process.

Best regards,

Dave

Welcome AvgGuyIA, good to have you here. What took you so long?

That apparently deeply offended a certain moderator who was also a former Marine and probably never heard that sort of language before. Anyway, after protesting a 30 day ban for this, my first offense, I was permanently banned. I'd like to go back and continue my relationship with my former political forum, but I don't think it's in the cards as I don't think this particular Moderator understands compassion and forgiveness.
That asshole was born with a lumber yard on his shoulder.

After awhile, you may to begin to notice that most of the real "forum legends" have ended up here. :D
Awesome! I'm a real legend from that other site?

Oh wait, I haven't been banned from there... yet. Then again, I have found this site a bit more... fun. Yeah, that's the term I'll use. Fun. :)

BTW, Ave, good to see you, wear a cup and a helmet cause life can suck at times. And here, you can hit there.

For the most part ... I don't mind Hannity, but I can only take him is small doses. It's true ... the guy loves the sound of his own voice and that's okay. I can always turn the volume down, change the channel or go to bed.

His website though ... his message boards, I found unfriendly and rude.

Forum List

Back