Greetings from one who has been exiled from a nameless political forum

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2010
Davenport, IA
Greetings to all of you on the US Message Board! My name is Dave and am a resident of Davenport, IA. I was an active member of another political forum but was banned last month after 7 or so years of membership because I dared use the words "G-D" in my signature line to express a political statement about Obama. That apparently deeply offended a certain moderator who was also a former Marine and probably never heard that sort of language before. Anyway, after protesting a 30 day ban for this, my first offense, I was permanently banned. I'd like to go back and continue my relationship with my former political forum, but I don't think it's in the cards as I don't think this particular Moderator understands compassion and forgiveness.

Anyway, even though I had a run in with a Moderator elsewhere, it doesn't mean that I'm planning to do that here. I pretty much get along with everybody and respect rules and understand why we have them. I'm not a trouble-maker and don't plan on being one here either.

Politically, I am conservative and don't have much use for liberalism; but I do try to have respect for the individual regardless of his/her political affiliation as long as I am respected for mine as well. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's views and hope I learn a few things in the process.

Best regards,

Dave

Greetings to all of you on the US Message Board! My name is Dave and am a resident of Davenport, IA. I was an active member of another political forum but was banned last month after 7 or so years of membership because I dared use the words "G-D" in my signature line to express a political statement about Obama. That apparently deeply offended a certain moderator who was also a former Marine and probably never heard that sort of language before. Anyway, after protesting a 30 day ban for this, my first offense, I was permanently banned. I'd like to go back and continue my relationship with my former political forum, but I don't think it's in the cards as I don't think this particular Moderator understands compassion and forgiveness.

Anyway, even though I had a run in with a Moderator elsewhere, it doesn't mean that I'm planning to do that here. I pretty much get along with everybody and respect rules and understand why we have them. I'm not a trouble-maker and don't plan on being one here either.

Politically, I am conservative and don't have much use for liberalism; but I do try to have respect for the individual regardless of his/her political affiliation as long as I am respected for mine as well. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's views and hope I learn a few things in the process.

Best regards,

Dave

welcome.

Best regards,

Dave

welcome.

Fascist!

That apparently deeply offended a certain moderator who was also a former Marine and probably never heard that sort of language before. Anyway, after protesting a 30 day ban for this, my first offense, I was permanently banned. I'd like to go back and continue my relationship with my former political forum, but I don't think it's in the cards as I don't think this particular Moderator understands compassion and forgiveness.
That asshole was born with a lumber yard on his shoulder.

After awhile, you may to begin to notice that most of the real "forum legends" have ended up here. :D

Another one bites the dust.....hehehehehehe.......

servo.gif

He said cheerfully

Best regards,

Dave
i wonder if the last person out will shut off the lights ;)

welcome

Best regards,

Dave

is this all code for "i am another maggot from hannity"

That apparently deeply offended a certain moderator who was also a former Marine and probably never heard that sort of language before. Anyway, after protesting a 30 day ban for this, my first offense, I was permanently banned. I'd like to go back and continue my relationship with my former political forum, but I don't think it's in the cards as I don't think this particular Moderator understands compassion and forgiveness.
That asshole was born with a lumber yard on his shoulder.

After awhile, you may to begin to notice that most of the real "forum legends" have ended up here. :D
\

hannity maggots are only legends in their own minds

Best regards,

Dave
Welcome, Dave. You will be thankful for having been banned elsewhere. This is as good as it gets!

It's unbelievable!

You're a great American!

Welcome...and don't worry about bein' all nice 'n' shit. :lol:

I thought you were talking Political Forum, and then I see Hannity. After leaving ( on my own ) the site where I was a member for a few years, I checked out both PF and Hannity.
Hated them both.

:welcome:

I thought you were talking Political Forum, and then I see Hannity. After leaving ( on my own ) the site where I was a member for a few years, I checked out both PF and Hannity.
Hated them both.

:welcome:

I stopped hanging out at "Political Forum". It gave one the impression that you were expected to dress for the occassion every time you logged on to that site. I prefer posting in my scivvies.

Welcome Dave! Plenty of familar faces here, you'll see. :D

I'm wondering who's left to turn out the lights over there? Seems we're all HERE ! :lol:

Forum List

Back