Green Dossier: TrumpUSA

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
I'm becoming a fan of consumerism (e.g., eBay, Starbucks, Apple Computers, 'TrumpUSA,' etc., etc.), so this little yarn is in honor of the video game NBA2K17, one of my favorite American professional sports teams (Boston Celtics), and my two favorite DC comic book superheroes --- Green Lantern and Green Arrow!

Would such an optimistic 'view' sit well with President Trump?

I'm simply confused about how to embrace capitalism/consumerism under TrumpUSA.

What is your attitude?

====

The American movie superstar Tom Cruise was Green Lantern and his idealistic Internet-blogging friend (and Ivy League graduate) Ajay Satan was Green Arrow. Lantern and Arrow had just won a terrific 'media war' (in film, on TV, and on the Internet) regarding the value of religious pluralism (e.g., Scientology, Kwanzaa, etc.) and free-speech in social dialogue. Lantern and Arrow were aided by the likes of Bill Clinton, Tom Hardy, and Dinesh D'Souza.

To cement their victory in this pro-populism 'culture-war,' Lantern and Arrow began marketing the video game NBA2K17 after their favorite NBA team (the Boston Celtics) had a terrific regular season and were poised to seriously challenge the tournament favorites, the Cleveland Cavaliers (led by the mighty LeBron James) and the Golden State Warriors (led by the swift Stephen Curry). Lantern and Arrow began saying, "If you love America (and Boston, Massachusetts), join us in celebrating the Celtcs' 2016-2017 NBA season and their chance to grab the championship!"

NBA2K17 quickly became America's most popular video game, and kids and young adults and gaming-fans alike started rooting for the Celtics and 'recreating' their wonderful NBA season in simulation games. Lantern and Arrow remarked to themselves, "Boston is a very pedestrian-friendly American city, and we find great schools (Boston University, Boston College, MIT, and Harvard) in that area, and now people all over America are celebrating the Celtics glorious season in video games, so we'd like to posit the capitalism-optimism notion that the iconic Leprechaun Celtics (Irish mythos pride) logo parallels (in beauty) the consumerism-dialogic Starbucks logo!"

====

starbucks.png gagl.jpg celtics.png

Forum List

Back