Draymond Back To Play Against the Kings

Draymond Green is fake tough.. he flexes on the court when he knows there are tons of players to split up any nonsense... but wouldn't lift a finger if someone at a bar disrespected his momma.

Draymond Green is fake tough.. he flexes on the court when he knows there are tons of players to split up any nonsense... but wouldn't lift a finger if someone at a bar disrespected his momma.

IDK how Green has any credibility after showing his immaturity again & again! I'd of never forgiven how he cost them a championship several years ago! Then to assault a rookie, he should've been in jailed! :stir: :D

He was a racist thug at MSU also. MSU and MICH are two of the most Black racist institutions in America. The REFs, TV, NCAA, Cops, MSM all let it go on and on. Since that FAB5 thug bunch.

He was a racist thug at MSU also. MSU and MICH are two of the most Black racist institutions in America. The REFs, TV, NCAA, Cops, MSM all let it go on and on. Since that FAB5 thug bunch.

I don't pay attn. enough to know better! I'll have to take your word for it! Ohio has isolated issues too! :heehee:

Forum List

Back