Great News!

Israel seriously needs to stop playing the nice guy in this game and take the next war the Arab Muslims start and finish it. Declare all enemy combatants persona non gratis and throw the bums out.

The list of "no more's" with regards to Lieberman is endless. However here are two of my favorites:

-no more appeasement of American Jewish leftist liberal whack jobs.
-no more bullshit about "occupied" or "illegal territory". Lieberman himself lives in a settlement outside of Bethlehem. It's time to change the name of the West Bank back to what it was for 3000 years before the Arab attack of 1948, and call it by its correct name of Judea and Samaria.

With very little tolerance for leftist whackjobs or Islamofacists.

So Bibi "reforms" his government? I heard that the Minister of Defense resigned!

I see, Roudy is in gleeful anticipation for more blood bathes. He loves Al-Qaeda and ISIS, too.

The Israeli regime is to be 100% ZioNazi. Even an extreme right-winger like Moshe "Bogie" Ya'alon can't work with the ZioNazis.

"....to my great regret, extremist and dangerous elements have overrun Israel as well as the Likud Party, shaking up our home and threatening harm to those in it."

Moshe "Bogie" Ya'alon

The Israeli regime is to be 100% ZioNazi. Even an extreme right-winger like Moshe "Bogie" Ya'alon can't work with the ZioNazis.

"....to my great regret, extremist and dangerous elements have overrun Israel as well as the Likud Party, shaking up our home and threatening harm to those in it."

Moshe "Bogie" Ya'alon
Oh, you poor dear. You're just incensed that The Zionists ™ may finally decide to put the Islamic terrorists occupying the disputed territories on a short leash. That might suggest a limit to the happy-fun tolerance that has been extended to the Islamic terrorist enclave in Gaza'istan and Fatah'istan.

Cheer up. Maybe the next Islamic terrorist beat-down will be available on pay per view.

Moshe "Bogie" Ya'alon
Oh, you poor dear. You're just incensed that The Zionists ™ may finally decide to put the Islamic terrorists occupying the disputed territories on a short leash. That might suggest a limit to the happy-fun tolerance that has been extended to the Islamic terrorist enclave in Gaza'istan and Fatah'istan.

Cheer up. Maybe the next Islamic terrorist beat-down will be available on pay per view.

Actually, I think it is the best thing for the Palestinians in the long run. The more Nazi-like the Israeli Jews behave, the less support they will get from the West. Thinking strategically, that is. But then, you haven't a clue what strategic means

Moshe "Bogie" Ya'alon

Actually, I think it is the best thing for the Palestinians in the long run. The more Nazi-like the Israeli Jews behave, the less support they will get from the West. Thinking strategically, that is. But then, you haven't a clue what strategic means
What a buffoon. There is no "long run" for an Islamist terrorist welfare state.

The protection of its citizens from external threats is the responsibility of any responsible government. Taking a hard line against attacks from Islamic terrorists must be the priority of any government tasked with the well being and security of those it serves. Those notions of "rule of law" and "security for those served by government" are topics you're unfamiliar with from lessons at your madrassah but they serve the interests of first world wester nations.

Unfortunately for you, you have no idea what "first world nation", means.

Of course there is a "long run" demographics are a long run. The non-Jews just have to be patient and as Israeli Jews become more Nazified, the West will eventually drop them, as the West did with the White South Africans, who were Christians, like most of the West.

Of course there is a "long run" demographics are a long run. The non-Jews just have to be patient and as Israeli Jews become more Nazified, the West will eventually drop them, as the West did with the White South Africans, who were Christians, like most of the West.
I'm afraid you are just reiterating islamo-slogans.

You're parroting what the Islamic hoardes / welfare cheats invading Europe are spewing. They claim they will out breed the native population and overwhelm that populations with vast litters of Islamics.

Left unaddressed is what would those litters of Islamics do if they eventually did overwhelm a first world European nation. There needs to be an industrial working class to support a welfare state and Islamics have little ability at commerce and industry.

Suggest that as a topic of discussion at your madrassah.

You're parroting what the Islamic hoardes / welfare cheats invading Europe are spewing. They claim they will out breed the native population and overwhelm that populations with vast litters of Islamics.

Left unaddressed is what would those litters of Islamics do if they eventually did overwhelm a first world European nation. There needs to be an industrial working class to support a welfare state and Islamics have little ability at commerce and industry.

Oh dear, you are flustered by the facts. LOL

You presented no facts.

Let's review, shall we?

See, I went looking for facts and as usual, your incoherent rambling was absent factual data.

Absent your scouring wiki for a handy cut and paste slogan, your synapses are on a permanent cease fire.

You presented no facts.

Let's review, shall we?

See, I went looking for facts and as usual, your incoherent rambling was absent factual data.

Absent your scouring wiki for a handy cut and paste slogan, your synapses are on a permanent cease fire.

I never use Wiki, as everyone knows. Beyond that, your amateurish and inarticulate use of the English language just places you among the uneducated.

10OgC4i.gif

This is why I hang out here.

Did Monty just seriously accuse someone else of being flustered by the facts.

The guy who can't admit that Jordan was part of the British Mandate

The guy who can't admit that the Judaic people are the indigenous people to Judaea

The guy who can't grasp the concept of what a colonist is.

The guy who thinks if you can't speak English you must not be educated

I about fell out of my chair when I read that Monty. Thank you thank you thank you

Wow, the clown speaks and makes a fool of himself again.

The nut that thinks Trans-Jordania a Hashemite territory was given a different name as a joke.
The nut that thinks Europeans were indigenous to Palestine.
The nut that can't accept that the Zionists themselves defined themselves as colonists.
The guy that thinks being inarticulate in one's mother tongue denotes a high level of education.

I did fall out of my chair reading your silly nonsense.

giphy.gif

You presented no facts.

Let's review, shall we?

I never use Wiki, as everyone knows. Beyond that, your amateurish and inarticulate use of the English language just places you among the uneducated.
Well, your inability to find anything in wiki to cut and paste is problem you need to address. I looked for a supportable claim in your attempt at argument and as usual, there was none. As usual, you were then left to stutter and mumble in hopeless flailing about as you offered nothing but a retreat to babbling.

You presented no facts.

Let's review, shall we?

Well, your inability to find anything in wiki to cut and paste is problem you need to address. I looked for a supportable claim in your attempt at argument and as usual, there was none. As usual, you were then left to stutter and mumble in hopeless flailing about as you offered nothing but a retreat to babbling.

You are the only one stuttering, silly.

Moshe "Bogie" Ya'alon

You sound upset? Clam down. You'll see what happens to your beloved IslamoNazi's when the Israelis decide to take the gloves off. There will be no mercy any longer for IslamoNazi scum. They will get exactly what they've been begging for.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back