Great News!

Wow, the clown speaks and makes a fool of himself again.

The nut that thinks Trans-Jordania a Hashemite territory was given a different name as a joke.
The nut that thinks Europeans were indigenous to Palestine.
The nut that can't accept that the Zionists themselves defined themselves as colonists.
The guy that thinks being inarticulate in one's mother tongue denotes a high level of education.

I did fall out of my chair reading your silly nonsense.

QUOTE]

Trans Jordan, was part of the British Mandate and before that part of Southern Syria,

So whats your problem ?

The Judaic people who found themselves in Europe are indigenous to Judaea. Just like the Iroquois who find themselves in Colorado are indigenous to the North Eastern United States and South eastern Canada. You seriously have trouble with basic english now don't you ?

Can you define indigenous for us ?

Zionists are a very diverse group. I bet you can find one that claims he's from Mars too, but the science says the Judaic people develop from mid to early Bronze Age times in the area of Judaea ;--) whether you like it or not.

You clearly have once again stuck your foot in your mouth

Particularly when you pretend to know Jack about my lineage. My mother barely spoke English at all, you ignorant ass.

Your desparation is glaringly apparent and your attempts to refute my previous are laughably inadequate.

Laughably being the key term.

Fact is it is great news that we have someone willing to make the tough calls as defense minister in a country representing native peoples everywhere.

The truly interesting part is that while the native peoples, the Judaic people, have repeatedly made attempts to live in peace with their colonist population, the Arab Muslims. The colonists ( Arab Muslims ) out of hand reject any effort to live peacefully with the native peoples ( the Judaic peoples )

Odd how that seems to be theme with all colonial forces now isn't it ;--)

The Israeli regime is to be 100% ZioNazi. Even an extreme right-winger like Moshe "Bogie" Ya'alon can't work with the ZioNazis.

"....to my great regret, extremist and dangerous elements have overrun Israel as well as the Likud Party, shaking up our home and threatening harm to those in it."

Moshe "Bogie" Ya'alon
Oh, you poor dear. You're just incensed that The Zionists ™ may finally decide to put the Islamic terrorists occupying the disputed territories on a short leash. That might suggest a limit to the happy-fun tolerance that has been extended to the Islamic terrorist enclave in Gaza'istan and Fatah'istan.

Cheer up. Maybe the next Islamic terrorist beat-down will be available on pay per view.

Actually, I think it is the best thing for the Palestinians in the long run. The more Nazi-like the Israeli Jews behave, the less support they will get from the West. Thinking strategically, that is. But then, you haven't a clue what strategic means
"You think"? Ha ha ha. Arab Muslim Islamist terrorist Neanderthals out-strategizing the Israelis. Now that's a doozy.

The list of "no more's" with regards to Lieberman is endless. However here are two of my favorites:

-no more appeasement of American Jewish leftist liberal whack jobs.
-no more bullshit about "occupied" or "illegal territory". Lieberman himself lives in a settlement outside of Bethlehem. It's time to change the name of the West Bank back to what it was for 3000 years before the Arab attack of 1948, and call it by its correct name of Judea and Samaria.

illegal settlements
and stop of financial aid to Israel from US.

A soviet who lives in an illegal settlement. The Palestinians are in for a bad summer.

Last edited:

The nut that thinks Trans-Jordania a Hashemite territory was given a different name as a joke.
The nut that can't accept that the Zionists themselves defined themselves as colonists.
The guy that thinks being inarticulate in one's mother tongue denotes a high level of education.

QUOTE]

Trans Jordan, was part of the British Mandate and before that part of Southern Syria,

So whats your problem ?

The Judaic people who found themselves in Europe are indigenous to Judaea. Just like the Iroquois who find themselves in Colorado are indigenous to the North Eastern United States and South eastern Canada. You seriously have trouble with basic english now don't you ?

Zionists are a very diverse group. I bet you can find one that claims he's from Mars too, but the science says the Judaic people develop from mid to early Bronze Age times in the area of Judaea ;--) whether you like it or not.

Particularly when you pretend to know Jack about my lineage. My mother barely spoke English at all, you ignorant ass.

Your desparation is glaringly apparent and your attempts to refute my previous are laughably inadequate.

Fact is it is great news that we have someone willing to make the tough calls as defense minister in a country representing native peoples everywhere.

The truly interesting part is that while the native peoples, the Judaic people, have repeatedly made attempts to live in peace with their colonist population, the Arab Muslims. The colonists ( Arab Muslims ) out of hand reject any effort to live peacefully with the native peoples ( the Judaic peoples )

Of course there is a "long run" demographics are a long run. The non-Jews just have to be patient and as Israeli Jews become more Nazified, the West will eventually drop them, as the West did with the White South Africans, who were Christians, like most of the West.
I'm afraid you are just reiterating islamo-slogans.

You're parroting what the Islamic hoardes / welfare cheats invading Europe are spewing. They claim they will out breed the native population and overwhelm that populations with vast litters of Islamics.

Left unaddressed is what would those litters of Islamics do if they eventually did overwhelm a first world European nation. There needs to be an industrial working class to support a welfare state and Islamics have little ability at commerce and industry.

Suggest that as a topic of discussion at your madrassah.

Oh dear, you are flustered by the facts. LOL

Clueless.

The list of "no more's" with regards to Lieberman is endless. However here are two of my favorites:

-no more bullshit about "occupied" or "illegal territory". Lieberman himself lives in a settlement outside of Bethlehem. It's time to change the name of the West Bank back to what it was for 3000 years before the Arab attack of 1948, and call it by its correct name of Judea and Samaria.

illegal settlements

A soviet who lives in an illegal settlement. The Palestinians are in for a bad summer.

No area west of the Jordan River was off limits to the Judaic people within the legal confines of any enforceable legal instrument I've yet to see concerning this issue. All land west of the Jordan is open to Judaic habitation.

It is actually the Jordanian Arab Muslims who are still illegally occupying area they illegally captured in the war of independence, The same of course holds true of the Gazan population, except they are a mix of Egyptians and Jordanian Arab Muslims who would be illegally occupying Israeli land except that Israel was kind enough to cede that land to them in an effort to forward the peace process.

Which of course failed because the Arab Muslims don't want peace. What would happen to their welfare dollars should there ever be peace ?

IE

The only illegal settlements in Israel are those occupied by the Arab Muslims. Fortunately Lieberman is likely to do something about that.

QUOTE]

So whats your problem ?

Trans-Jordania was never part of Palestine territorially, it was part of the independent Arab Kingdom of Syria until that kingdom was invaded and conquered by the French.

Adopting Judaism does not make an Inuit, an Iroquois or a European indigenous to Palestine. Indigenous people whose ancestors change religions, as the Muslim and Christian Palestinians, remain indigenous.

Native Europeans, of whatever religion, are Europeans, they are not indigenous to the Middle East. The only native people of Palestine are the Muslim and Christian Palestinians. The Zionists were European colonists that ethnically cleansed the native people to set up a European colony in the Middle East which eventually declared itself an independent state.

"Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

The simplest explanation was that it was mainly women who converted ............
Another possibility is that Jews actively converted both men and women among local populations"

See more at: Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

QUOTE]

So whats your problem ?

Trans-Jordania was never part of Palestine territorially, it was part of the independent Arab Kingdom of Syria until that kingdom was invaded and conquered by the French.

Adopting Judaism does not make an Inuit, an Iroquois or a European indigenous to Palestine. Indigenous people whose ancestors change religions, as the Muslim and Christian Palestinians, remain indigenous.

Native Europeans, of whatever religion, are Europeans, they are not indigenous to the Middle East. The only native people of Palestine are the Muslim and Christian Palestinians. The Zionists were European colonists that ethnically cleansed the native people to set up a European colony in the Middle East which eventually declared itself an independent state.

"Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

The simplest explanation was that it was mainly women who converted ............
Another possibility is that Jews actively converted both men and women among local populations"

See more at: Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European
Suprise: Palestinians are identical to their Arab neighbors. In fact, they are their neighbors.

Let's hear it from the horse's mouth:

illegal settlements

Ya think? I'd say it's the right time considering the US presidential political season, for Israel to make its move.

What's propaganda, the Hamas minister screaming off the top of his lungs that the Palestinians from Gaza are all actually Egyptians? Ha ha ha. Ya okay so the Hamas minister was lying to the Egyptians and his own people that they are the same.

Wait and see what happens. There was a reason for the timing of this decision and why Netanyahu has consolidated his power.

What's propaganda, the Hamas minister screaming off the top of his lungs that the Palestinians from Gaza are all actually Egyptians? Ha ha ha. Ya okay so the Hamas minister was lying to the Egyptians and his own people that they are the same.

Wait and see what happens. There was a reason for the timing of this decision and why Netanyahu has consolidated his power.

Even if that were true, the maj of Zionist there are from Ukraine and the Soviet Union.

Even if that were true, the maj of Zionist there are from Ukraine and the Soviet Union.
Wrong. But who cares, really? The Jews are back in their ancestral, religious, and spiritual homeland, and in full control. You guys can whine and moan all that you want, it ain't gonna change the facts on the ground, which is consistently in favor of the Israelis. The elevation of Lieberman was just a natural progression to the inevitable annexation of the West Bank.

Now that Lieberman will be Defense Minister, no more pussy footing with IslamoNazi's. Yet another positive step towards the eventual annexation of the West Bank by Israel.

Good work, Netanyahu!

Avigdor Lieberman expected to become Israel's new defence minister as Benjamin Netanyahu reforms his government

yessssssss.good news for anti semitic
.jewish and arab kill each other ,semitic kill themself :dance::bow2::dance::dance::dance:
Khare Felestiniha gaedeh meesheh. Baddan meeyan soragheh mullaha.

They're going to first take take of the Palestinian terrorists and then come for the Mullahs. If Lieberman was in power the Iran deal would never have happened. :clap2:

Wrong. But who cares, really? The Jews are back in their ancestral, religious, and spiritual homeland, and in full control. You guys can whine and moan all that you want, it ain't gonna change the facts on the ground, which is consistently in favor of the Israelis. The elevation of Lieberman was just a natural progression to the inevitable annexation of the West Bank.

I really could give 10 you know what about a Zionist, and I am sick of the country of Israel. Its old news , on and on it goes. Soon all the Palestinians will be dead due to Zionist. You are the invaders and have been committing genocide and thievery for decades. The most ungodly people of all.

Now that Lieberman will be Defense Minister, no more pussy footing with IslamoNazi's. Yet another positive step towards the eventual annexation of the West Bank by Israel.

Good work, Netanyahu!

Avigdor Lieberman expected to become Israel's new defence minister as Benjamin Netanyahu reforms his government

.jewish and arab kill each other ,semitic kill themself :dance::bow2::dance::dance::dance:

They're going to first take take of the Palestinian terrorists and then come for the Mullahs. If Lieberman was in power the Iran deal would never have happened. :clap2:

dadash age gharare hamle konid .zoodtar khabar bede farar konim ya berim bala kooh ghayem beshim

Good work, Netanyahu!

dadash age gharare hamle konid .zoodtar khabar bede farar konim ya berim bala kooh ghayem beshim
Ageh meree kooh ba khodet hatman Vaseline ro ham bebar. Lazem meesheh.

If you're going to hide in the mountains take the necessary requirements with you.

Good work, Netanyahu!

we must be ready ?
they won't know until it's too late.
IF ISRAEL WILL ATTACK. IRAN CAN DESTROY TEL AVIV IN 6 OR 7 SECOND

Forum List

Back