Grassley publicly accuses Schumer of lying knowingly to the American people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, the liberals here are all trying to pretend their shitscum gods are not in dire straits. It is so funny to read their posts that Trump is in trouble when even they know it is only if Republicans let him be in trouble because there is NO reason whatsoever for any of this circus to go on. They also know how much evidence there is and how much crime has been committed by their messiahs and they are at the mercy of the Republicans BEST prosecutor. Dim public officials are going to be a rare thing soon. The liberals will have to accept their medicine and acquiesce or be eradicated. THEY KNOW WE KNOW IT TOO. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

It's not left wing to point out that Trump has stumbled out of the gate: investigations being run by the GOP against members of the administration; no wall; EOs stuck in the courts; no tax reform; betrayed the far right on health care. Yup, you are over the moon, girl. :)
Ahh jakie you are truly sad
That Trump has been almost a complete failure? I am quite happy.

And to think his own party is investigating him with the FBI and the Congress.

The GOP is doing the job for the American people.
That's it, Stankey. That's why everything out of your mouth is utter nonsense. You still think there's this big ideological difference on substantive issues between the two parties. C'mon, Chuckles. Catch up!

It's not left wing to point out that Trump has stumbled out of the gate
It's not stumbling to have a treasonous, hostile, alien, disloyal, press corp shoot you in the kneecap out of the gate.
cnelsen stepped on her dick. Here is my full post.

"It's not left wing to point out that Trump has stumbled out of the gate: investigations being run by the GOP against members of the administration; no wall; EOs stuck in the courts; no tax reform; betrayed the far right on health care. Yup, you are over the moon, girl. :)"

It's not left wing to point out that Trump has stumbled out of the gate: investigations being run by the GOP against members of the administration; no wall; EOs stuck in the courts; no tax reform; betrayed the far right on health care. Yup, you are over the moon, girl. :)

That's it, Stankey. That's why everything out of your mouth is utter nonsense. You still think there's this big ideological difference on substantive issues between the two parties. C'mon, Chuckles. Catch up!
Dear girl, the GOP is doing the job on Trump in the name of We the People, sweet cheeks.

DDMjhuRXcAE2hUg.jpg

It's not stumbling to have a treasonous, hostile, alien, disloyal, press corp shoot you in the kneecap out of the gate.

"It's not left wing to point out that Trump has stumbled out of the gate: investigations being run by the GOP against members of the administration; no wall; EOs stuck in the courts; no tax reform; betrayed the far right on health care. Yup, you are over the moon, girl. :)"
Sure it is left wing goof ball

To point out the truth of Trump's failure is American, girl.

See

Dear girl, the GOP is doing the job on Trump in the name of We the People, sweet cheeks.
you still haven't figured out we the people put trump there to drain both parties. Let me take a moment and laugh at your stupid

The republican party wants to destroy the healthcare system and turn us into a third world nation when it comes to caring for our poor, sick and old. TELL THEM NO!!!! TELL THEM FUCK NO!!!!
DCoOVBzVwAADOS0.jpg

Attachments

• DDNOBlMXgAESOdE.jpg
    DDNOBlMXgAESOdE.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 29
See

you still haven't figured out we the people put trump there to drain both parties. Let me take a moment and laugh at your stupid
Then you are failing. No wall. No tax reform. Government is involved in national health girl.

When you got nothing insults like that prove me the winner loser

When you got nothing insults like that prove me the winner loser
Telling the truth about Trump's failure is not a failure, and you are indeed a girl, girl.

Damn straight...THugs don't like that as all they have is lies, spin and their evil to stand on.

Good luck paying 14k for the most basic healthcare for the old,,,Good fucking luck paying 50, 100 or even 300k for an operation out of pocket. People will have to do so and only about 10-15% of this nation can do it.

The greed of the rich will kill millions.

Forum List

Back