Grassley publicly accuses Schumer of lying knowingly to the American people

It is good that the GOP is at least moving slightly toward the center and certainly away from the far right. No repeal of ACA. No wall. No health care. No tax reform.

That is all on the GOP that controls the Congress and the Presidency.
Too bad the democrats have moved alt left

Respected Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley lambastes the treasonous--yes, treasonous--actions of the media and fellow senators Chuck Schumer and Diane Feinstein for their roles in the Comey/Russia circus. It's detailed and it's devastating. Schumer should be brought up on charges.

I have news for your buddy Grassley, how the fuck can this asshole stand there & preach transparency & yet say nothing & will support the Senate heralthcare bill.

Assholes Incorporated AKA the GOP.

Health care bill? Who cares? The government should mail everyone a band aid, then close up and go fishing.

Respected Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley lambastes the treasonous--yes, treasonous--actions of the media and fellow senators Chuck Schumer and Diane Feinstein for their roles in the Comey/Russia circus. It's detailed and it's devastating. Schumer should be brought up on charges.

Them the stupid fuck ignores the investigation into the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians & doesn't give a shit whether that is true. Nooooooo., That evil Comey.

We do know that the Trump campaign had multiple secret meetings with the Russians that were denied. WE know Trump lied about this.

Where is the GOP outrage about thios?

Oh for crying out loud, stop being such a patsy. Two years ago, the only time anyone even thought about Russia was when they were ordering a martini. And now, suddenly, everyone is all a-pitch and a-twitter about the Great Scary Enemy with the Weird Alphabet. What happened? Did Putin forget to mail a Christmas card to these guys?

media_power.jpg

Did we just discover they have an embassy here? Were we just confused after the break up of the USSR for a while, and now just remembered we're supposed to be girding up for thermonuclear war with the Bear like God commands in Revelations? C'mon, man. THINK!! Russia hasn't done jack shit to us. They haven't purposely attacked one of our ships like Israel did on June 8, 1967. We don't compete with them anywhere except hockey, and anybody who plays hockey is an ally. Stop letting the guys above jerk you around. Russia is not a threat.
Now that ois some funny chit, you calling me a patsy. A trumpette calling someone else duped. Wow.

Russia interfered in our election. If you don't believe that then you are as stupid & duped as I thought.

I have news for your buddy Grassley, how the fuck can this asshole stand there & preach transparency & yet say nothing & will support the Senate heralthcare bill.

Health care bill? Who cares? The government should mail everyone a band aid, then close up and go fishing.

You posted Grassley talking about transaparency. So don;' pretend you don't care about it.

Them the stupid fuck ignores the investigation into the Trump campaign colluding with the Russians & doesn't give a shit whether that is true. Nooooooo., That evil Comey.

We do know that the Trump campaign had multiple secret meetings with the Russians that were denied. WE know Trump lied about this.

Oh for crying out loud, stop being such a patsy. Two years ago, the only time anyone even thought about Russia was when they were ordering a martini. And now, suddenly, everyone is all a-pitch and a-twitter about the Great Scary Enemy with the Weird Alphabet. What happened? Did Putin forget to mail a Christmas card to these guys?

media_power.jpg

Did we just discover they have an embassy here? Were we just confused after the break up of the USSR for a while, and now just remembered we're supposed to be girding up for thermonuclear war with the Bear like God commands in Revelations? C'mon, man. THINK!! Russia hasn't done jack shit to us. They haven't purposely attacked one of our ships like Israel did on June 8, 1967. We don't compete with them anywhere except hockey, and anybody who plays hockey is an ally. Stop letting the guys above jerk you around. Russia is not a threat.
Now that ois some funny chit, you calling me a patsy. A trumpette calling someone else duped. Wow.

Russia interfered in our election. If you don't believe that then you are as stupid & duped as I thought.

I mean it's so spot on! We call em as we see em!

You posted Grassley talking about transaparency. So don;' pretend you don't care about it.

Do you know the word's meaning?

media_power.jpg

What the heck, since we're on the subject of Russia interfering in our election, let's look into what Obama and Hillary knew years ago and what their complicity really was.

It can. It does. And it has. The subject of this thread is an example. Were it not for the press, in collusion with traitors in the intelligence community, and the leaks, fake or otherwise, we would not now be forced to endure this national humiliation.
It can't, it doesn't, and it has not. The AltRat Right propagandists like you working with other traitors are trying to overturn our constitutional liberties. That won't happen.
Prove it and shut us up. Ready?
I have by pointing out you and your ilk. You ae failures. The GOP is moving toward the center and away from your tripe. :lol:
What a cop out

Grassley is a good man.

I disagree! :p

Chuck Grassley is something very odd in today's politics...an honest guy.

media_power.jpg

What the heck, since we're on the subject of Russia interfering in our election, let's look into what Obama and Hillary knew years ago and what their complicity really was.

I say, Let 'em interfere! They can't do worse than we have.

Grassley is a good man.

You're entitled to . Why do you feel we aren't

WHERE have I EVER said you guys who differ, are not entitled to your own opinions? I don't think or feel that way at all!!! IF you guys didn't have your own opinions that differ with my own, I would not be a 10 year plus member of USMB....

A bunch of same minded people patting themselves on the back would be extremely boring to me!

I'm here to debate/argue, with the opposition! :D

Grassley and other members of Congress knew Trump wasn’t the subject of the investigation, yet neither he, his fellow Congresspersons, nor their staffs leaked that detail. If Grassley or any of his peers, then as apparently by his speech he does now, felt that detail was so important for the American people to know, he could have found a way to get that pearl of info leaked.

Senator Grassley doesn't drive the narrative, and Trump cannot decide what leaks get legs and which die on the newsroom floor. The tyrants at the editors' desks do that. But neither this nor any of your other points actually address the subject of this thread: Chuck Schumer knowingly lied to the American people to further deceitfully his own agenda.
There's nothing to say about Schumer. As best as I can tell, he did represent that Trump was under investigation when Trump was not. The only reason I've qualified my preceding statement is that's not clear about his doing so, at least for me, is whether it happened before or after his having been briefed by the FBI and his making the remark. That unknown is easy enough to resolve.

The thing for me is that I don't much care what Chuck Schumer says; the man, at the moment, has a big "soapbox" and little power. He can say whatever he wants, but none of it matters.

Grassley is a good man.

WHERE have I EVER said you guys who differ, are not entitled to your own opinions? I don't think or feel that way at all!!! IF you guys didn't have your own opinions that differ with my own, I would not be a 10 year plus member of USMB....

A bunch of same minded people patting themselves on the back would be extremely boring to me!

Much appreciated. North Korea does not have a USMB.

Grassley is a good man.

Because of a mind set like yours that would throttle opposing opinion.

Grassley is a good man.

Because of a mind set like yours that would throttle opposing opinion.
Then you should clean the radicals out of your own party. You have a raving lunatic for a chairperson. If you won't do it ...then defeat after defeat will.

Forum List

Back