Grand Solar Minimum.... And Cooling....

You don't seem to grasp the obvious point that your ideas about EM radiation are complete and utter nonsense.
Tell me,

A photon at 32um has how much power vs a photon at 1.2um? They are not the same.

Now take a molecule that is vibrating at 1.2um and tell me what happens when you bombard it with photons at 32um.. What does the molecule do? IT COOLS...

Do you know why?

The answer is quite simple. The warmer molecule must expend energy to warm and then re-emit the particle. It is consuming energy in order to function.

This is why a colder object can not warm a warmer one.

Now back to Topic...

Can any one refute the premise I laid out in the OP? I showed cyclical and provable function of earths systems, so why can no one refute what we see?.

The warmer molecule must expend energy to warm and then re-emit the particle.

A molecule can "warm" a low energy photon? Link?

I wonder how many Moon Bats will commit suicide when they don't get the global warming that they have been promised for the last 25 years?

Who would have ever figured that the temperature of the earth was going to be determined by the output of sun? These Moon Bats thinks the temperature of the earth is determined by the number of SUVs that Trumpsters drive.

You don't seem to grasp the obvious point that your ideas about EM radiation are complete and utter nonsense.
Tell me,

A photon at 32um has how much power vs a photon at 1.2um? They are not the same.

Now take a molecule that is vibrating at 1.2um and tell me what happens when you bombard it with photons at 32um.. What does the molecule do? IT COOLS...

Do you know why?

The answer is quite simple. The warmer molecule must expend energy to warm and then re-emit the particle. It is consuming energy in order to function.

Now back to Topic...

Can any one refute the premise I laid out in the OP? I showed cyclical and provable function of earths systems, so why can no one refute what we see?.

Come on Todd your more intelligent than this.. A molecule emits at its temperature therefore, any energy it receives at a lower state must be brought to that of the molecules state to be re-emitted..

Use your damn head.

Of course!

Smart photons "know" to avoid the warmer instrument.
Just like those smart solar photons "know" they can't travel toward the hot corona.

DERP!

Care to explain why one instrument measures a spectrum and the other doesn't?

Didn't think so....snide one liners are all you have...

Tell me,

Do you know why?

Now back to Topic...

Come on Todd your more intelligent than this.. A molecule emits at its temperature therefore, any energy it receives at a lower state must be brought to that of the molecules state to be re-emitted..

Use your damn head.

A molecule emits at its temperature therefore, any energy it receives at a lower state must be brought to that of the molecules state to be re-emitted..

Awesome. Link?

Of course!

Just like those smart solar photons "know" they can't travel toward the hot corona.

DERP!

Care to explain why photons know one instrument is too warm and the other one isn't?

Maybe link to a book or article that backs up your theory?

Of course!

DERP!

Care to explain why photons know one instrument is too warm and the other one isn't?

Like I said....no answer. Never any sort of answer from the toddster...or should it be toddler?

And exactly why do I need a book when plain old observation tells me that the instrument that is cooler than the radiation source will measure a spectrum and the one that is warmer than the radiation source won't. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out why? You need a book to tell you something as straight forward as that? Do you need a book to tell you how to wipe your ass?

Tell me,

Do you know why?

Now back to Topic...

Use your damn head.

A molecule emits at its temperature therefore, any energy it receives at a lower state must be brought to that of the molecules state to be re-emitted..

Awesome. Link?
WAY to GO!

No cognitive thought... If EM is propagated at 32UM what must happen to make it propagate ate 1.2um? What energy consumption is necessary to make that particle matter vibrate faster?

I don't expect an intelligent answer to this from you.

Tell me,

Do you know why?

Now back to Topic...

Use your damn head.

Awesome. Link?
WAY to GO!

No cognitive thought... If EM is propagated at 32UM what must happen to make it propagate ate 1.2um? What energy consumption is necessary to make that particle matter vibrate faster?

Don't ever expect any sort of answer from toddster...he doesn't do answers..and isn't really interested in getting them unless they agree with what he believes.

When they changed the name from "Global Warming".....to "Climate Change".....and the Environuts couldn't see the manipulation game they were playing.......
It was apparent they could tell them anything and they'd fall in line....like the good little lemmings they are.
Lots of proof in this thread (especially the OP) that what we're seeing is NATURAL and CYCLICAL.
Lots of nothing from the other side so far.

Of course!

DERP!

Like I said....no answer. Never any sort of answer from the toddster...or should it be toddler?

And exactly why do I need a book when plain old observation tells me that the instrument that is cooler than the radiation source will measure a spectrum and the one that is warmer than the radiation source won't. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out why? You need a book to tell you something as straight forward as that? Do you need a book to tell you how to wipe your ass?

Like I said, Same Shit, Different Day.

And exactly why do I need a book when plain old observation tells me that the instrument that is cooler than the radiation source will measure a spectrum and the one that is warmer than the radiation source won't.

I agree, you shouldn't need a book to tell you that a cooled instrument is more accurate than an uncooled one.
You do need one to back up your claim that the atmosphere refuses to emit toward the warmer one, while emitting toward the cooler one, 5 feet away.

Maybe you could ask Dr Raeder?

Tell me,

Do you know why?

Now back to Topic...

Use your damn head.

Awesome. Link?
WAY to GO!

Way to go, no backup. What are you afraid of?

And still no answer.....how completely unsurprising is that?

Let me know when you have one. Maybe you could ask michael mann.

Still no answer? You're the one taking on all of science.

And I mean physics, not bullshit AGW.

Michael Mann is full of shit. Just like you.

You said my explanation for why a cooled instrument can measure a radiation spectrum from a warmer object and a second instrument uncooled, right next to it can not measure a spectrum from the object which is cooler than that instrument was not the actual reason...so what is your explanation for it? Let me know when you have an answer.

You claim to know physics...so explain it., If you have no explanation...if you have nothing, then you really have no basis for thinking that my explanation is anything other than the actual reason.

You said my explanation for why a cooled instrument can measure a radiation spectrum from a warmer object and a second instrument uncooled, right next to it can not measure a spectrum from the object which is cooler than that instrument was not the actual reason...so what is your explanation for it? Let me know when you have an answer.

You claim to know physics...so explain it., If you have no explanation...if you have nothing, then you really have no basis for thinking that my explanation is anything other than the actual reason.

was not the actual reason.

Just to be clear, your "reason" is because photons from the atmosphere can't travel to a warmer instrument on the ground, but can travel to a cooler instrument......because the 2nd Law. Is that close enough?

You really need to listen to what comes out of their mouths. This man works for the UN. In the climate change dept. Let's listen to what he is telling us:
1. "Climate change" is merely a means of redistributing our money to whom ever has a hand out.
2. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ENVIRONMENT.

Ottmar Edenhofer, the UN IPCC official:
But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto <(in reality) the world's wealth by climate policy.
One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy.

This little scam perpetrated on us has nothing to do with science and everything to do with global manipulation. How stupid are we?

Just to be clear, your "reason" is because photons from the atmosphere can't travel to a warmer instrument on the ground, but can travel to a cooler instrument......because the 2nd Law. Is that close enough?

So you have an explanation or not?

The photons hit both instruments, obviously.

Now you explain why I'm wrong.

The photons hit both instruments, obviously.

Now you explain why I'm wrong.

Not obviously...both instruments are perfectly capable of measuring and recording a spectrum, yet only the one that is cooler than the radiation source measures one...why?

Do you have a rational, scientifically valid reason or not?

Forum List

Back