Forecast Discussion: Rapid Cooling Ahead.. Its already started...

In other words I was correct in saying it has been cooling since 2016
Right, that is the thing you keep saying that makes you look so stupid. Then saying that means we are in a cooling trend that will continue was really just the coup de grace. This is why uneducated slobs like you should defer to scientists instead of playing doctor at home.

Right, that is the thing you keep saying that makes you look so stupid. Then saying that means we are in a cooling trend that will continue was really just the coup de grace. This is why uneducated slobs like you should defer to scientists instead of playing doctor at home.

LOL you still have no counterpoint to offer against the data based charts just behaving like the stupid climate GOOK you are.

It is gooks like you who screams about hottest day/year on record and say that is global warming/climate change causing it but when a current 6 year long cooling trend is shown you get angry and scream irrationally.

That is how stupid YOU are.

LOL you still have no counterpoint to offer against the data based charts just behaving like the stupid climate GOOK you are.

It is gooks like you who screams about hottest day/year on record and say that is global warming/climate change causing it but when a current 6 year long cooling trend is shown you get angry and scream irrationally.

That is how stupid YOU are.
I made my counterpoint.

Your cherry picking fallacy would get you laughed out of a room of scientists.

Extrapolating into the future is even dumber.

Nothing else to say. The fact that you don't understand why this is specious and embarrassng is, again, your problem.

I made my counterpoint.

Your cherry picking fallacy would get you laughed out of a room of scientists.

Extrapolating into the future is even dumber.

Nothing else to say. The fact that you don't understand why this is specious and embarrassng is, again, your problem.
:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

"Once again I repeat myself: It is gooks like you who screams about hottest day/year on record and say that is global warming/climate change causing it but when a current 6 year long cooling trend is shown you get angry and scream irrationally."

Your hypocrisy is stunning since you complain about a SIX year period calling it Cherry-picking but ignore the much abused hottest day or year on record saying that is caused by climate change that YOU Rockhead, Crick in the head and other warmist hypocrite gooks.

:cuckoo:

The embarrassment is all yours since you have not once addressed the temperature data I posted itself which is fully supported by the published data.

You never showed that the charts themselves are wrong it is your whining about Cherrypicking is all you run on which means you have nothing.

Now your lies have started flowing as YOU claim I am extrapolating into the future.

Can you answer this brain puzzler?

Which number is bigger .70C in 2016 or 0.00C in 2022?

:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:

"Once again I repeat myself: It is gooks like you who screams about hottest day/year on record and say that is global warming/climate change causing it but when a current 6 year long cooling trend is shown you get angry and scream irrationally."

Your hypocrisy is stunning since you complain about a SIX year period calling it Cherry-picking but ignore the much abused hottest day or year on record saying that is caused by climate change that YOU Rockhead, Crick in the head and other warmist hypocrite gooks.

:cuckoo:

The embarrassment is all yours since you have not once addressed the temperature data I posted itself which is fully supported by the published data.

You never showed that the charts themselves are wrong it is your whining about Cherrypicking is all you run on which means you have nothing.

Now your lies have started flowing as YOU claim I am extrapolating into the future.

Can you answer this brain puzzler?

Wow, that's an awful lot of effort and vapid whining, only to be destroyed by one sentence and one link.

How frustrating this must be for you.

Meanwhile, outside the moron bubble, in what the rest of us call "reality":

Never disputed that it has been warming since the 1800's or even 1979 by Satellite which I personally have posted in the forum at least 100 times now thus your latest post is just indication that your brain is full of Swiss cheese of lost memory about what I have posted in the past.

You are just angry that the last 6 years it has been cooling which you never disputed it at all just scream cherrypick a worn out dishonest use that only climate gooks like you make.

Never disputed that it has been warming since the 1800's or even 1979 by Satellite which I personally have posted in the forum at least 100 times now thus your latest post is just indication that your brain is full of Swiss cheese of lost memory about what I have posted in the past.

You are just angry that the last 6 years it has been cooling which you never disputed it at all just scream cherrypick a worn out dishonest use that only climate gooks like you make.
"You are just angry that the last 6 years it has been cooling "

:auiqs.jpg:

So embarrassing.

Wow, that's an awful lot of effort and vapid whining, only to be destroyed by one sentence and one link.

How frustrating this must be for you.

Still waiting for your evidence that what I posted is false when will you get around to it?

You inability to answer this brain puzzler must be frustrating to you....

"You are just angry that the last 6 years it has been cooling "

:auiqs.jpg:

So embarrassing.

Which you haven't proved is wrong.

That is YOUR stupidity you keep promoting.

Why did you ignore this part"

"Never disputed that it has been warming since the 1800's or even 1979 by Satellite which I personally have posted in the forum at least 100 times now thus your latest post is just indication that your brain is full of Swiss cheese of lost memory about what I have posted in the past."

Waiting... waiting for your reply...

Waiting.

Hahahaha

So embarrassing.

You really don't get why, do you?

You keep ducking questions and never prove the UAH chart wrong

"Never disputed that it has been warming since the 1800's or even 1979 by Satellite which I personally have posted in the forum at least 100 times now thus your latest post is just indication that your brain is full of Swiss cheese of lost memory about what I have posted in the past."

Waiting.

Hahahaha

So embarrassing.

You really don't get why, do you?

You keep ignoring this:

POST 78 remains unchallenged

You keep ducking questions and never prove the UAH chart wrong

Waiting.
There is nothing to duck.
Your cherry picking fallacy is specious.

The scientific community does not agree with your fallacies and lies.

You embarrass yourself with no assistance from me.

Let's prove it. Like, really prove it. Not by how big a tantrum you are willing to throw, but by havin you try your act out on actual scientists.

I have the email addresses of a few climate scientists. If I provide one to you, will you step up and try out your act on them?

Post the responses here?

yes or no.

There is nothing to duck.
Your cherry picking fallacy is specious.

The scientific community does not agree with your fallacies and lies.

You embarrass yourself with no assistance from me.

Let's prove it. Like, really prove it. Not by how big a tantrum you are willing to throw, but by havin you try your act out on actual scientists.

I have the email addresses of a few climate scientists. If I provide one to you, will you step up and try out your act on them?

Post the responses here?

yes or no.
LOL.. You cant even address the simple math that you have been shown. I understand the thermal dynamics of earths oceans and the sun are a hard one to grasp. Many people, far better educated than you do not understand it, so it comes as no surprise that you do not.

Not even one of the so called "scientists" you could pull from your ass will openly debate in public. I know as I have asked some 30+ believers in CAGW to debate the numbers with me.

Your straw man is burning.... You might want to run and hide from the light it is generating as it exposes your ignorance. Thanks for playing..

You keep ignoring this:

POST 78 remains unchallenged
Fee Fee runs in circles. He refuses to answer or address the questions or empirical evidence he is shown. He is a troll. I generally ignore him now days. All he does is deflect and show his ignorance.

Easterbrook_Projection_1024.jpg

Easterbrook2000ab.png

figure-7.png

Easterbrook_Zoom_1024.jpg

1_Projections_cfMainstreamSkeptics.gif
This post was an epic failure... Looking back now, do you feel stupid?

Reality is kicking your ass...

1647218584441.png

LOL.. You cant even address the simple math that you have been shown.
I don't need to do so. You are uneducated slobs who think you have outsmarted the global scientific community. Anyone with any basic sense of logic and this topic can see your cherry-picking and lies for themselves. Anyone can go see what IPPC concludes. Anyone can see the stupidity of claiming a cooling trend, when the last 8 years were collectively the hottest on record.

You embarrass yourselves with no assistance from me whatsoever.

I know you post to get attention. And now you aren't getting the type of attention you are seeking. So you are gwumpy.

Oh ... and still losing on the scoreboard eleventy zillion to zero. Go check.

How frustrating for you.

I don't need to do so. You are uneducated slobs who think you have outsmarted the global scientific community. Anyone with any basic sense of logic and this topic can see your cherry-picking and lies for themselves. Anyone can go see what IPPC concludes. Anyone can see the stupidity of claiming a cooling trend, when the last 8 years were collectively the hottest on record.

You embarrass yourselves with no assistance from me whatsoever.

I know you post to get attention. And now you aren't getting the type of attention you are seeking. So you are gwumpy.

Oh ... and still losing on the scoreboard eleventy zillion to zero. Go check.

How frustrating for you.
LOL... Clueless circle jerking to the last word. You can not prove your point so you attack the poster and never address the facts you are presented with... You are a useless troll..

You keep screaming "global this and global that" but you never address the facts... Screaming like a little bitch does not make your point. Even the catholic church was wrong about the earth being the center of the universe... Your cult is doing much the same with your consensus that has no basis in science.

You can not prove your point
It's not "my" point, you dummy. Pay attention!

I can only defer to the global scientific community.

I would never be stupid enough to think I used Google to outsmart them, despite having zero education or experience in any related field.

You guys live in a fantasy. Embarrassing.

Forum List

Back