Grand Jury to bring up charges of treason for Usurping the Office of the Presidency.

especially when it comes to Obamas mother when she gave birth.

And his mother, when she gave birth, was a US Citizen. NOTHING trumps that. NOTHING. He was born on US soil, but it wouldn't matter if he were born on the moon. He was born TO an American, and he is an American.

The Constitution defines treason thusly:

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." - Article 3, Section 3 United States Constitution Which exactly is President Obama guilty of?

"adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort"

1. By disclosing CIA interrogation methods during time of war such that the enemy can train to resist interrogation.

2. by prosecuting CIA agents for doing their duty

3. by giving enemy combatants the rights and privileges of US citizens. Making US soldiers give enemy combatants Miranda Rights

4. Eric Holder couldn't answer the questions at a recent hearing:
Holder appeared stumped when Graham asked, "Can you give me a case in United States history where a enemy combatant caught on a battlefield was tried in civilian court?"

There are many others. If Napolitano is right and the terrorists attack in the US again, there will be many more instances of failure to protect the US due to political correctness.

Caught on a battlefield? Is THAT where we caught them?

"adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort"

1. By disclosing CIA interrogation methods during time of war such that the enemy can train to resist interrogation.

2. by prosecuting CIA agents for doing their duty

3. by giving enemy combatants the rights and privileges of US citizens. Making US soldiers give enemy combatants Miranda Rights

Holder appeared stumped when Graham asked, "Can you give me a case in United States history where a enemy combatant caught on a battlefield was tried in civilian court?"

There are many others. If Napolitano is right and the terrorists attack in the US again, there will be many more instances of failure to protect the US due to political correctness.

1. Torture is illegal.

2. Those who do torture should be prosecuted.

3. We shouldn't blame Obama for actually following the Constitution for a change.

4. He probably couldn't do that because "enemy combatant" is a term that originated under the Bush administration to refer to those people who Bush detained indefinitely without a trial and then tortured.

While also giving them top notch medical care and treatment while in Gitmo...The "terrorist" detainees Bush threw down there have better healthcare than we do! :eek:

We should bring Bush up on charges of giving comfort to the enemy...

Then the homeless and poor should be encouraged to publically announce they are terrorists so they can get better accomodations at Hotel GITMO.

And his mother, when she gave birth, was a US Citizen. NOTHING trumps that. NOTHING. He was born on US soil, but it wouldn't matter if he were born on the moon. He was born TO an American, and he is an American.

Actually, Barb, it would matter if he were born on the moon. It would matter if he were born in London, Cairo, or Kenya. Unless he was born in the U.S., it matters. Don't get me wrong, I am of the opinion that all is in order as far as Obama's qualifications to hold office are concerned, but it does matter.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." - Article 3, Section 3 United States Constitution

Which exactly is President Obama guilty of?

Winning...

Actually, Barb, it would matter if he were born on the moon. It would matter if he were born in London, Cairo, or Kenya. Unless he was born in the U.S., it matters. Don't get me wrong, I am of the opinion that all is in order as far as Obama's qualifications to hold office are concerned, but it does matter.

If one is born TO an American citizen, one IS an American citizen. McCain was born in Panama.

If one is born TO an American citizen, one IS an American citizen. McCain was born in Panama.

McCain was born on a U.S. military base, this is considered U.S. soil. My ex-wife, born in England with dual citizenship, is ineligible to hold the office, as is her brother. The phrase "natural born citizen" means they must be born in the United States. I'm soory if this troubles you, but it is a fact.

1. Torture is illegal.

2. Those who do torture should be prosecuted.

3. We shouldn't blame Obama for actually following the Constitution for a change.

4. He probably couldn't do that because "enemy combatant" is a term that originated under the Bush administration to refer to those people who Bush detained indefinitely without a trial and then tortured.

While also giving them top notch medical care and treatment while in Gitmo...The "terrorist" detainees Bush threw down there have better healthcare than we do! :eek:

We should bring Bush up on charges of giving comfort to the enemy...

Then the homeless and poor should be encouraged to publically announce they are terrorists so they can get better accomodations at Hotel GITMO.

Did you see Sicko? Moore took about ten people, I think it was, on a boat and headed for Guantanamo Bay. The people on the boat were people who had become sick due to their exposure at Ground Zero and yet they couldn't get medical treatment in the States. They figured if terrorists tied to the attacks could get 100% free, as well as top notch, health care, they should be able to, too.

john walker lind was captured on the field of battle labled an enemy combatant and tried on us soil ....

that said as part of his plea he stated he was not an enemy combatant....

john walker lind was captured on the field of battle labled an enemy combatant and tried on us soil ....

The fact that Aldrich Ames wasn't tried for treason (or even indicted for such) demonstrates how absurdly high the legal bar is for the crime.

It also demonstrates the wisdom of our founders who foresaw that certain bastards (i.e. Fitzpatrick) would try and use the federal government to execute people who they disagree with politically.

The fact that Aldrich Ames wasn't tried for treason (or even indicted for such) demonstrates how absurdly high the legal bar is for the crime.

It also demonstrates the wisdom of our founders who foresaw that certain bastards (i.e. Fitzpatrick) would try and use the federal government to execute people who they disagree with politically.

all very true.....it is equally absurd to watch folks chase pinky and the brain around trying to convict them of treason and war crimes....

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort." - Article 3, Section 3 United States Constitution

Which exactly is President Obama guilty of?

Winning...

For which his enemies will never forgive him.

As for the "birther" nonsense, that's just what it is.

First, Obama was born in the state of Hawaii. Second, even if he had been born in Kenya or Timbucktu, or anywhere else, he would still be a natural born citizen of the USA, as his mother was a citizen:

The requirements for citizenship, and its very definition in American statute law, have changed since the Constitution was ratified in 1788. Congress first recognized the citizenship of children born to U.S. parents overseas on March 26, 1790, stating that "the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens:

I never thought of using a Grand Jury to bring up charges of treason for Usurping the Office of the Presidency. They intend on using the 5th Ammendment of the Constitution. This is a different strategy where all other cases have failed and the 5th Ammendment grants them standing. The 5th Amendment is part of the Bill Of Rights. The Bill Of Rights was written specifically for granting certain powers to the people and only the people. The powers for the three branches of government are cited in the body of the Constitution that were enacted two years earlier. The 5th Amendment does not set a minimal standard of evidence. It provides two different methods for the people to bring charges, either by Presentment or indictment, hence the wording "unless on a presentment or indictment". The anarchy would be in allowing any of the three branches of government the power of the grand jury.

Yesterday was a historic day.. and it all happened in the small Tennessee town of Madisonville located in Monroe County

Commander Fitzpatrick arrived at the Monroe County Court with documents and evidence in hand.

WVLT-TV in Knoxville, TN did a live video report. Watch the Video:
Monroe County man seeks indictments on President Obama for treason

Lt. Commander Walter Fitzpatrick has been at the forefront of the Obama “treason” charges since before the election. American Grand Jury has been involved convening Grand Juries that include among other things, the Fitzpatrick “Criminal Complaint” that was filed back in March, 2009 with US Attorney Russell Dedrick and Assistant US Attorney Edward Schmutzer for the Eastern District Tennessee.

Here are the list of Charges. They are precise and to the Point and they make Sense especially when it comes to Obamas mother when she gave birth.
United States District Court - Response to Judge Lamberth

Many are now aware of the “obstruction” of justice that has occurred over the past few months where District Attorney James H. Stutts and Grand Jury Foreman Gary Pettway have refused to let Commander Fitzpatrick appear and testify before the Monroe County Grand Jury. Fitzpatrick’s testimony involves the formal charges of “fraud and treason” against Barack Obama.

That refusal was recently recinded by Monroe County and the offer to now appear before the Grand Jury was extended to Commander Fitzpatrick. Of course, we are guessing that the pending charges of “obstruction” against Stutts and Pettway filed by Fitzpatrick had a lot to do with the Court changing its mind

WTF? Oh, Tennessee. Nevermind...

Hey Barb,

I stand corrected on the McCain thing. It seems that the base in Panama was not considered U.S. territory. All questions, at least the few there were, about his citizenship were officially put to rest by a non-binding resolution recognizing McCain's status as a natural born citizen in April of '08. My apologies to you.

In fact, apologies all around. According to USConstitution.net, people falling into any of these categories are considered eligible to be President or Vice-President:

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in those gaps. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

•Anyone born inside the United States *
•Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
•Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
•Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
•Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
•Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
•Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
•A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.

I was wrong.

Hey Barb,

I stand corrected on the McCain thing. It seems that the base in Panama was not considered U.S. territory. All questions, at least the few there were, about his citizenship were officially put to rest by a non-binding resolution recognizing McCain's status as a natural born citizen in April of '08. My apologies to you.

In fact, apologies all around. According to USConstitution.net, people falling into any of these categories are considered eligible to be President or Vice-President:

Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in those gaps. Section 1401 defines the following as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

•Anyone born inside the United States *
•Any Indian or Eskimo born in the United States, provided being a citizen of the U.S. does not impair the person's status as a citizen of the tribe
•Any one born outside the United States, both of whose parents are citizens of the U.S., as long as one parent has lived in the U.S.
•Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year and the other parent is a U.S. national
•Any one born in a U.S. possession, if one parent is a citizen and lived in the U.S. for at least one year
•Any one found in the U.S. under the age of five, whose parentage cannot be determined, as long as proof of non-citizenship is not provided by age 21
•Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
•A final, historical condition: a person born before 5/24/1934 of an alien father and a U.S. citizen mother who has lived in the U.S.

Anyone falling into these categories is considered natural-born, and is eligible to run for President or Vice President. These provisions allow the children of military families to be considered natural-born, for example.

I was wrong.

That isn't often seen anywhere on the net, thank you. :udaman:

Forum List

Back