governor walker pranked

The claim is that "The current anti-union campaign being implemented in Wisconsin and other states has the fingerprints of the American Legislative Executive Council (ALEC) all over it.", yet nothing in the piece can point directly to said "fingerprints", you simp.

That's not partisanship, that's reading for comprehension.

Speaking of reading comprehension, from the article and also within my post:

ALEC has unprecedented influence in Washington and state capitols throughout the country. According to Jonathan Williams, ALEC's fiscal policy director, "Wisconsin has become ground zero." He adds, "What happens could serve as a domino, win or lose, in either direction."
In the article there are also facts presented by that far left magazine, Fortune that chronicles ALEC's actions. Oh that's right, Fortune isn't left wing.
Also, ALEC isn't shy about their agenda.
Don't ever let those blinders you wear slip, you might get blinded by the horizon of reality.

I think it is a given that Walker is none too bright.

Do you honestly expect us to believe you thought otherwise before this? I mean the default position for you and your associates here is that every Republican is stupid. Especially elected ones.

Personally, I don't see how taking someones word for who they are and being decieved by it is a sign of not being bright. I don't know many people on earth who would presume that someone isnt who they say they are simply by talking with them on the phone.

The bigger point, though, is that he was thinking of putting trouble makers at the protests...wtf is that all about?

He was tempted to act like a Democrat activist. He resisted the temptation and in the conversation argued against it. I guess that means He's human.

why can't Gov. Walker be friends with Koch? you know who has the AFL CIO in the wh every damn day. get over it.. and you know who takes his gun to a knife fight so Walker can damn well take his Louie Ville Slugger.

why can't Gov. Walker be friends with Koch? you know who has the AFL CIO in the wh every damn day. get over it.. and you know who takes his gun to a knife fight so Walker can damn well take his Louie Ville Slugger.

Personally, I dont see why they can't be friends. Though I think the evidence makes it obvious that they aren't close at all.

HAHA sounds to me like Walker and Koch aren't all that close after all as some seem to think. How bout that.

:eusa_shhh:

If they were he'd of known it wasnt him.... guess The AFLCIO mob boss can call the white house at least once a week and be recognized right off the "bat"... yeah, dont forget the bat reference (nice try to bait Walker by the coward lying reporter)

Let's look at some facts........

As soon as Walker got into office, he gave LARGE tax cuts to wealthy people and corporations.

Shortly after that (apparently he'd figured out that he'd have to pay for the tax cuts somewhere), he decides to go after the unions and their collective bargaining.

He'd set up this deficit ahead of time with the tax cuts, which gives him a reason to look for places to cut the budget, making it easier to sell union busting to the people.

Then...........you get some right wing billionaires who have been connected to massive campaign donations for the GOP.

See the connection? Walker is only interested in corporations and rich people, he doesn't give a rats ass about the middle class and working class.

Just another example of greed run amok..........

Last edited:
Guess vetting calls in Wisconsin is not a big priority....kinda refreshing in a way...

However....everything Walker said to "Mr. Koch" matches exactly to what he's said in public...

...this tired lib ploy has got nuthin'...
More like what YOU say matches exactly to what your MessiahRushie told you to say.

Please show where Walker said this in public!

Koch: We’ll back you any way we can. What we were thinking about the crowd was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, well, the only problem with that —because we thought about that.

Koch didnt
you DO know it was a PRANK CALL, right?
:lol:

Um, Walker didn't know that, Divey.
doesnt that tell you he doesnt actually KNOW Koch?

See, to me that's how I take it.
If they are such good evil Republican buddies, how did he not recognize it was not even the person the caller claimed to be? When a friend calls do you have to see their name, maybe have them tell you who they are before you know who it is? Yeah, you can usually tell your friends by the sound of their voice because you talk to them enough... Obviously these two don't talk a whole lot.

But whatever, I really honestly don’t care. This strikes me as another “WTF I have nothing so *PooF*” Bs thread.

More like what YOU say matches exactly to what your MessiahRushie told you to say.

Please show where Walker said this in public!

Koch: We’ll back you any way we can. What we were thinking about the crowd was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, well, the only problem with that —because we thought about that.

yOU FUCKERS have NO shame... NONE AT ALL!

As soon as Walker got into office, he gave LARGE tax cuts to wealthy people and corporations.

Shortly after that (apparently he'd figured out that he'd have to pay for the tax cuts somewhere), he decides to go after the unions and their collective bargaining.

He'd set up this deficit ahead of time with the tax cuts, which gives him a reason to look for places to cut the budget, making it easier to sell union busting to the people.

Then...........you get some right wing billionaires who have been connected to massive campaign donations for the GOP.

See the connection? Walker is only interested in corporations and rich people, he doesn't give a rats ass about the middle class and working class.

Bingo!

Um, Walker didn't know that, Divey.
doesnt that tell you he doesnt actually KNOW Koch?

See, to me that's how I take it.
If they are such good evil Republican buddies, how did he not recognize it was not even the person the caller claimed to be? When a friend calls do you have to see their name, maybe have them tell you who they are before you know who it is? Yeah, you can usually tell your friends by the sound of their voice because you talk to them enough... Obviously these two don't talk a whole lot.

But whatever, I really honestly don’t care. This strikes me as another “WTF I have nothing so *PooF*” Bs thread.

Desperation is a sad thing to watch at times.... THIS IS'NT ONE OF THOSE TIMES.

Im loving this!

This is funny.........Particularly seeing as though FOX news showed a tape of the AFL-CIO head admitting that he secretely visits or talks to Obama about twice a week.

Oh, but the Obama administration has nothing to do with what's going on in Wisconsin......Yeah, uh huh!

Bingo!

Holy SHIT..... really?

You have it all ass-backwards!

But whatever.... your all a bunch of lying sacks of extrement, and we John Q Public know it!

MADISON, Wis. (AP) —

Companies that relocate to Wisconsin won't have to pay income taxes for two years under a bill signed into law Monday by Gov. Scott Walker.

The measure joins three others Walker has signed in his first month in office that he said will send a message that Wisconsin is more business friendly. Walker, a Republican, has seen his legislative agenda speed through the Republican-controlled Legislature even though he has yet to explain how he'll pay for everything in light of the state's projected $3 billion budget shortfall.

Walker is expected to tout the early successes, and start talking about how he'll tackle the budget, in his first State of the State address on Tuesday night. Lawmakers were scheduled to be back at work on Wednesday voting on more Walker priorities.

Scott Walker: Governor Scott Walker signs tax cut bill - WITI

Like I said........Walker gave large tax cuts to corporations, which means there is less money coming in, which is why he's going after the unions.

I mean.........what corporate overlord WOULDN'T like a state where unions are weak and they can do whatever they want?

Like I said.........Walker is a sellout to the rich 2 percent. Is it any wonder he spent 20 min. on a prank phone call that he was hoping was true?

This is funny.........Particularly seeing as though FOX news showed a tape of the AFL-CIO head admitting that he secretely visits or talks to Obama about twice a week.Oh, but the Obama administration has nothing to do with what's going on in Wisconsin......Yeah, uh huh!

Thats worth repeating..... Particularly when there is 6 of Obamas cabinet members that have'nt talked to him in almost 2 years!

Like I said........Walker gave large tax cuts to corporations, which means there is less money coming in, which is why he's going after the unions.

He's not going after unions... he asking PUBLIC SECTOR union members to help with their OWN healthcare costs and retirement plans... just like those who pay their salaries

I mean.........what corporate overlord WOULDN'T like a state where unions are weak and they can do whatever they want?

Like I said.........Walker is a sellout to the rich 2 percent. Is it any wonder he spent 20 min. on a prank phone call that he was hoping was true?

Talking point.. and a weak one at that

Christia have you every had a thought or argument of your own?

Top six revelations about the faux Koch phone call...

1. Walker and the Senate Republicans are conspiring to withhold Democratic lawmakers' paychecks.
They aren't working! In fact they are ignoring their duties. If they did this in the private sector they would be fired the same day. In fact they should be fired for this cowardly act. Nice trend this is setting. If the minority in the legislature doesn't agree with the bill then flee the state or country! It could be a bad slippery slope. They should lose their pay and their jobs!

2. Walker sees billionaire David Koch as "one of us."
Not even a convincing twist on words. What he see Koch as is a HUGE provider of jobs for a lot of WS residents and America as a whole! Why do liberals always think that a person that makes a lot of money is an evil heartless person? Koch has strong ideals some are good for America and some aren't!

Could we use the same argument when a liberal says a drug addict with three kids on welfare is one of us? Maybe so.

3. Walker is planning to threaten state workers with layoffs.
Its not a threat! He will have to do it. If the Unions force no cuts to benefits and the highway robbery pension plans, then Walker will have to make cuts! In fact he should makes cuts to the government either way. He should push his plan and also layoff workers!

4. Walker has a plan to lie to Senate Democrats and pass the bill while they are not aware of the vote.
Lie, you have to be kidding! Those scumbag pussies are hiding and ignoring their duties! Only a leftist douche bag could make that argument!

5. Walker considered planting fake protesters to cause trouble among the real protesters.
First, that is debatable he even was inferring that.
Second, it was a quick polite response.
Third, you could tell he had no intentions of doing that!
Fourth, Unions are notorious for hiring protestors, because having their workers protest either fold too easily or need to work other jobs and can't afford not to work in order to protest.
Fifth, the liberal playbook rule #1 is to show up to all conservative protests and make racist remarks! This is a liberal thing not conservative thing!

6. Walker is corrupt.
Most absurd thing that can asserted! He is far from corrupt. If he was corrupt he would be taking the Union's money! Walker didn't say anything on the phone that he hasn't said in public. He is a great man!!!

Last edited:
Doesn't this all boil down to:
Are government union jobs immune to government spending cuts?
Do we allow union members to lie and get away with it?
Should we be able to fire all union members that faked their medical conditions?
Should government be able to opt out of THE NEXT union contract and hire at will any worker they want?
Isn't government THE PEOPLE and shouldn't the tax payers have a say in these decisions?

Back the with proof!

Forum List

Back