CAIR Confronts Allen West

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Tells me you don't love this guy.:clap2:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MZx38i6iYs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MZx38i6iYs[/ame]

WOW!!!!!!!!!

It's obvious what that was, a CAIR guy tried to get a "gotcha" moment by assuming West would be caught off guard and not know anything about Islam and the Quaran, and West totally humiliated that moron!!!! He basically gave a sermon on Islam and the Quaran, and then told the CAIR guy "Don't try to blow sunshine on my butt"!!!

Once again, another brilliant man who happens to be black in the GOP who scares the crap out of the left.

When confronted by the truth, the Islamic Muslims change the subject and try to turn the facts around. They try to convince us that just by being alive we are the aggressors and when they murder innocent people they are defending Islam. The goal of Islam is to eradicate the world of all who refuse to submit to Islam. Every Imam is stating that this is the goal of Islam.

I mean look at Lebanon. This once vibrant country was called the Jewel of the Middle East and has been reduced to rubble by the Muslims imposing their way, entering Israel's sovereignty, capturing, kidnapping and killing Israeli soldiers, sending them back as corpses and who now are aligning to attacking Israel once again.

Americans will respond to good leadership which they are still waiting for and it will come. Lt. Colonel West is well informed, articulate and stands for what he believes.

You won't find him apologizing for America. Americans are starting to respond to West. Watch the media and progressives go after him now. Move over Palin, Rush, Beck, etc.

West, et al, will be their new target and he seems more than ready for them.

Allen West Confronted by Koran-Wielding CAIR Executive(VIDEO) | The Shark Tank

Running this clip all day the night before the election would win it for him. Just this. Just his willingness to stand up to CAIR, in contrast to Obama The Coward's willingness to bow down to every non-GOP human on Earth is refreshing.

When confronted by the truth, the Islamic Muslims change the subject and try to turn the facts around. They try to convince us that just by being alive we are the aggressors and when they murder innocent people they are defending Islam. The goal of Islam is to eradicate the world of all who refuse to submit to Islam. Every Imam is stating that this is the goal of Islam.

I mean look at Lebanon. This once vibrant country was called the Jewel of the Middle East and has been reduced to rubble by the Muslims imposing their way, entering Israel's sovereignty, capturing, kidnapping and killing Israeli soldiers, sending them back as corpses and who now are aligning to attacking Israel once again.

Americans will respond to good leadership which they are still waiting for and it will come. Lt. Colonel West is well informed, articulate and stands for what he believes.

You won't find him apologizing for America. Americans are starting to respond to West. Watch the media and progressives go after him now. Move over Palin, Rush, Beck, etc.

West, et al, will be their new target and he seems more than ready for them.

Allen West Confronted by Koran-Wielding CAIR Executive(VIDEO) | The Shark Tank

Well-said Ropey..Allen West is not going for any of this politically correct crap he stands for what he believes which is what we need in this country.

I saw this yesterday. He's incredible. He came across my radar some time ago. I'd love to see him run for prez. That would be a FANTASTIC presidential race.

Allen West is the man.

col-allen-west-in-uniform.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The only fool in the room was the CAIR guy...

Love how West rattled off the many historical attacks made by Islamists...he was a Lt. Colonel in the USARmy.....CAIR obviously does not like his stance on Israel...

Recent developments in the Israel are disturbing, and unfortunately predictable. Since 2009, the Obama Administration has shown an unprecedented disregard for the sovereignty of the State of Israel – America’s strongest ally. Whether browbeating Israel for building homes in their rightful capitol, or disrespecting Prime Minister Netanyahu at the White House, President Obama has clearly demonstrated that he is no friend of the Jewish State.

Liberals in Congress have provided nothing but lip service while the rest of the world continues to condemn this nation’s right to defend itself against continued terror and aggression by Hamas – a terror organization whose very charter calls for the destruction of the State of Israel and its supporters. In the days and weeks ahead, our friends in Israel, the only true and stable democracy in the Middle East, need more than words from America’s leaders. Above all, the Jewish State needs stronger representation in Congress and a solid voice that will not be afraid to stand up to the Obama Administration’s appeasement of Islamic terrorism. As a combat veteran who has faced our common enemy, my commitment to Israel will rise above mere statements of support.

Restoring American Exceptionalism | Allen West for Congress

WOW. This is a MAN

To bad someone like West wasn't our first Black POTUS.

Mayby he'll be our second. God I hope so.

Last edited:
Allen West, this country needs people like you to reestablish it's proud heritage in the global community that Obama has tried his best to equate with shame and degradation. And for any who can't hear the back-and-forths between the two because of all the applause, this is the gist of it! Go Allen West! You are no pussy. You're the real thing.***

"Obviously some people just haven’t figured out that Rep. Allen West (R-FL), a retired Lt Colonel, isn’t your average politician.

"In the video below from a town hall meeting in Pompano Beach, Nezar Hamze, Executive Director of the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR), brought a Quran and asked Rep. West to point out in the Quran where it gave instructions to Muslims “to carry out attacks against Americans and innocent people”

"Of course, America did not exist in the 7th Century when Islam was founded, so America wouldn’t be mentioned. But the Quran and the Hadith issue plenty of instructions on dealing violently with the infidel. West explains this to him and the rest of the crowd, even citing examples from the Islamic war against America over the last 10 years, but Hamze continues to insist Islam is peaceful.

"West finally tells Hamze like it is: “I’ve been on the battlefield, my friend. Okay? Don’t try to blow sunshine up my butt.” In other words, he darn well knows better.

"amze responds by saying he is ashamed to be there with West “attacking” Islam. West then points out to him, “You attacked us!”

"West continued, “I went to Muslim countries to defend the freedom of Muslim people. Don’t come up here and try to criticize me. Put down that microphone and go home.”

"Oh my goodness! The people of Colonel West’s district got a heck of a fighter when they elected him! Our country could use many more like him."

http://www.dakotavoice.com/2011/02/...utm_campaign=Feed:+DakotaVoice+(Dakota+Voice)

WOW.

Claudette, it's his views, not color. And his views?

They come to the Presidency and America. It's taken some time, but it is becoming much clearer.

Soon the media will have no choice but to give a realistic showing of our foe. Then America will wake up. I pray that this comes without a great attack on America from the foe.

WOW.

Huh? He still can be our first black president.

Obama is half white, and was raised his entire life by all white people. The only thing "black" about his entire upbringing was the sperm his dad left in mom. Everything else in Obama's upbringing was white, and radical.

Forum List

Back