governor walker pranked

You think the caller couldn't disguise his voice?

Or does the governor have enough time on his hands where he can just piss away 20 minutes on a prank phonecall?
clearly the Gov didnt know it was a prank, thus proving he is NOT familiar with Koch

if someone calls me up and claims to be someone i am friends with, and i actually AM friends with the person they claim to be, i'm pretty sure i would be able to tell is was a PRANK
:lol: If he is not buds with Koch, then wtf is he doing spilling all that shit to him?
what "shit" did he spill?

Guess vetting calls in Wisconsin is not a big priority....kinda refreshing in a way...

However....everything Walker said to "Mr. Koch" matches exactly to what he's said in public...

...this tired lib ploy has got nuthin'...
More like what YOU say matches exactly to what your MessiahRushie told you to say.

Please show where Walker said this in public!

Koch: We’ll back you any way we can. What we were thinking about the crowd was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

Walker: You know, well, the only problem with that —because we thought about that.

Walker: You know, well, the only problem with that —because we thought about that.

First, that's not the full quote. Secondly, he started his statement with an objection to the tactic, ie saying there was a problem with doing that.

You guys really need to work on your obfuscation techniques. This is pathetically stupid.

The claim is that "The current anti-union campaign being implemented in Wisconsin and other states has the fingerprints of the American Legislative Executive Council (ALEC) all over it.", yet nothing in the piece can point directly to said "fingerprints", you simp.

That's not partisanship, that's reading for comprehension.

Speaking of reading comprehension, from the article and also within my post:

ALEC has unprecedented influence in Washington and state capitols throughout the country. According to Jonathan Williams, ALEC's fiscal policy director, "Wisconsin has become ground zero." He adds, "What happens could serve as a domino, win or lose, in either direction."
In the article there are also facts presented by that far left magazine, Fortune that chronicles ALEC's actions. Oh that's right, Fortune isn't left wing.
Also, ALEC isn't shy about their agenda.
Don't ever let those blinders you wear slip, you might get blinded by the horizon of reality.
So pointing out the obvious is now surreptitiously influence peddling and funding the effort?

Like I said....Reading for comprehension will really punch up your communication skills.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) —

Companies that relocate to Wisconsin won't have to pay income taxes for two years under a bill signed into law Monday by Gov. Scott Walker.

The measure joins three others Walker has signed in his first month in office that he said will send a message that Wisconsin is more business friendly. Walker, a Republican, has seen his legislative agenda speed through the Republican-controlled Legislature even though he has yet to explain how he'll pay for everything in light of the state's projected $3 billion budget shortfall.

Walker is expected to tout the early successes, and start talking about how he'll tackle the budget, in his first State of the State address on Tuesday night. Lawmakers were scheduled to be back at work on Wednesday voting on more Walker priorities.

Scott Walker: Governor Scott Walker signs tax cut bill - WITI

Like I said........Walker gave large tax cuts to corporations, which means there is less money coming in, which is why he's going after the unions.

I mean.........what corporate overlord WOULDN'T like a state where unions are weak and they can do whatever they want?

Like I said.........Walker is a sellout to the rich 2 percent. Is it any wonder he spent 20 min. on a prank phone call that he was hoping was true?

I rather enjoy states that have a pro business environment where things can be accomplished, wealth generated, and jobs provided.

Not sure why you are against that.

Let's look at some facts........

As soon as Walker got into office, he gave LARGE tax cuts to wealthy people and corporations.

Shortly after that (apparently he'd figured out that he'd have to pay for the tax cuts somewhere), he decides to go after the unions and their collective bargaining.

He'd set up this deficit ahead of time with the tax cuts, which gives him a reason to look for places to cut the budget, making it easier to sell union busting to the people.

Then...........you get some right wing billionaires who have been connected to massive campaign donations for the GOP.

See the connection? Walker is only interested in corporations and rich people, he doesn't give a rats ass about the middle class and working class.

Just another example of greed run amok..........
"IT'S JUST ONE BIG WIGHT WING CONSPIWACY I TELLS YA!"

YEP, IT' JUST BE A WIGHT WING CONSPIWACY, PEWPETWATED BY WIGHT WINGEWS!"

OH MY GOD!. DOSE WINGEWS BE CONSPIWING TO CONSPIWEW..OH LOWDY LOWDY LOWDY!......DEY GONNA KILLS US ALL!

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH, DA HUMANIDIES!

Liberal paranoia is friggin' hilarious.:lol:

MADISON, Wis. (AP) —

Companies that relocate to Wisconsin won't have to pay income taxes for two years under a bill signed into law Monday by Gov. Scott Walker.

The measure joins three others Walker has signed in his first month in office that he said will send a message that Wisconsin is more business friendly. Walker, a Republican, has seen his legislative agenda speed through the Republican-controlled Legislature even though he has yet to explain how he'll pay for everything in light of the state's projected $3 billion budget shortfall.

Walker is expected to tout the early successes, and start talking about how he'll tackle the budget, in his first State of the State address on Tuesday night. Lawmakers were scheduled to be back at work on Wednesday voting on more Walker priorities.

Like I said........Walker gave large tax cuts to corporations, which means there is less money coming in, which is why he's going after the unions.

I mean.........what corporate overlord WOULDN'T like a state where unions are weak and they can do whatever they want?

Like I said.........Walker is a sellout to the rich 2 percent. Is it any wonder he spent 20 min. on a prank phone call that he was hoping was true?
for 2 years, you doint seem to understand he is trying to get JOBS into his state

Doesn't this all boil down to:
Are government union jobs immune to government spending cuts?
Do we allow union members to lie and get away with it?
Should we be able to fire all union members that faked their medical conditions?
Should government be able to opt out of THE NEXT union contract and hire at will any worker they want?
Isn't government THE PEOPLE and shouldn't the tax payers have a say in these decisions?

:eek:

Is it true... we agree on something!

Seriously though, you raise excellent questions.

Should we be able to fire all union members that faked their medical conditions?
Should government be able to opt out of THE NEXT union contract and hire at will any worker they want?
Isn't government THE PEOPLE and shouldn't the tax payers have a say in these decisions?
If they want to fire anyone that faked sick, that is their right.

The teachers have already agreed to reduced salaries and benefits. They merely want to keep the option of bargaining. That doesn't mean they are guaranteed to get what they want, just that they have the ability to ask for it.

And btw, they ARE ALSO CITIZENS.

Back the with proof!

Let's look at some facts........

As soon as Walker got into office, he gave LARGE tax cuts to wealthy people and corporations.

Shortly after that (apparently he'd figured out that he'd have to pay for the tax cuts somewhere), he decides to go after the unions and their collective bargaining.

He'd set up this deficit ahead of time with the tax cuts, which gives him a reason to look for places to cut the budget, making it easier to sell union busting to the people.

Then...........you get some right wing billionaires who have been connected to massive campaign donations for the GOP.

See the connection? Walker is only interested in corporations and rich people, he doesn't give a rats ass about the middle class and working class.

Just another example of greed run amok..........

I posted the article about Walker giving tax cuts just up the thread on this page. It's from a FOX news station BTW.

Monday of last week is when Walker signed the tax cuts into law. Wednesday of last week is when he started to go after the unions.

Interesting that the unions are willing to compromise on everything EXCEPT their collective bargaining, which is the one thing that Walker is going after the hardest.

Nope.......sorry........he's trying to break the unions and give large tax cuts to corporations so that he can get the rich idiots in his state WITHOUT the unions making much of a fuss.

How is that not a sellout to the rich?

Guess vetting calls in Wisconsin is not a big priority....kinda refreshing in a way...

However....everything Walker said to "Mr. Koch" matches exactly to what he's said in public...

...this tired lib ploy has got nuthin'...
More like what YOU say matches exactly to what your MessiahRushie told you to say.

Please show where Walker said this in public!

Koch: We’ll back you any way we can. What we were thinking about the crowd was, uh, was planting some troublemakers.

First, that's not the full quote. Secondly, he started his statement with an objection to the tactic, ie saying there was a problem with doing that.

You guys really need to work on your obfuscation techniques. This is pathetically stupid.

They are doing it on purpose... its all they have.

The teachers have already agreed to reduced salaries and benefits. They merely want to keep the option of bargaining. That doesn't mean they are guaranteed to get what they want, just that they have the ability to ask for it.

and why should they get things the general public doesnt?

We have a winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Give that man a cheroot.

Good grief, Liberals are so childish.

ooooooooo, the Governor supposedly got pranked and there are two or three threads about it.

I mean it is sooooooooooooooooooooooo IMPORTANT.

carry on Children.

Pay and bennies? Why shouldn't they...is it your contention that because you don't have something no one else should?

Hey Gay Sailor,

I know you don't realize this, but when you reduce taxes to corporations and business (via tax cuts) then more will come to WS. This was a similar move, Missiouri, NJ and IN have been doing in order to steal IL corps and business with the ill advised IL tax increase.

The Private sector adds to the State coffers and doesn't cost the State. Public sector never adds to the coffer and always costs a ton to the state.

When a Private employee is hired, it costs the state nothing, but the state will make a gain in a resident getting hired and income tax. When a public employee gets hired, its a direct drain on the coffer. The salary, highway robbery pension and benefits.

Employment in the private sector should be promoted and public sector growth, esp in poor economic times, MUST be controlled!

MADISON, Wis. (AP) —

ooooooooo, the Governor supposedly got pranked and there are two or three threads about it.

carry on Children.
It's not often a Republican makes a total fool of himself...oh, wait. Good point.

carry on Children.
It's not often a Republican makes a total fool of himself...oh, wait. Good point.

well not as often as idiot dems do that's for darn sure. see? I knew we could agree.

carry on Children.

Umm... and how did he do that?

He took a call from a liar... he didnt recognise the voice, so he took the liar at his word and did nothing wrong in the process.
:eusa_eh:

Id say nice try, but it wasnt.

Last edited:

Pay and bennies? Why shouldn't they...is it your contention that because you don't have something no one else should?
how about they get paid equal to what the general public gets seeing how the general public is WHO is PAYING them

Forum List

Back