Congressman Capuano Tells Unions to Get Bloody

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Sometimes it's necessary to get out on the streets and "get a little bloody," a Massachusetts Democrat said Tuesday in reference to labor battles in Wisconsin.

Rep. Michael Capuano (D-Mass.) fired up a group of union members in Boston with a speech urging them to work down in the trenches to fend off limits to workers' rights like those proposed in Wisconsin.

"I’m proud to be here with people who understand that it’s more than just sending an email to get you going," Capuano said, according to the Dorchester Reporter. "Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary."

Dem lawmaker on labor protests: 'Get a little bloody when necessary' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

I guess Capuano missed Obama's State of the Union speech too. So I'm curious. If bloody violence breaks out in Madison, Wisconsin, will it be Mike Capuano's fault?

Democrat calling for bloodshed in the shadow of defeat in the union debate?

No suprise.

Fox reporting right now that unions are getting violent today in Greece, and Greek police are combating them in the streets.

And now a Dem is calling for blood in the streets. Really classy Dems. Really classy.

Stupid remark that will probably come back to bite him.

Let's hope so, because if this had been some Republican, the MSM would all over it. They'd be screaming from the rooftops and whole shows would be dedicated to "Did we learn nothing from the AZ shooting", "GOP ignore Obama's call for civil discourse", etc.

I can only imagine if a Republican had told a Tea Party gathering "It's time to get bloody".

I think Chris Matthews may literally faint from not taking breathes between his rants.

All the big talk about incindiary speech causing the tragic shooting in Tucson was typical democrat propaganda. The democrat definition of "reasonable dialog" is conservatives shutting up and allowing only liberal speech. Usually it takes longer than this to show how hypocritical the democrat party is so the fools must be desperate.

"I’m proud to be here with people who understand that it’s more than just sending an email to get you going," Capuano said, according to the Dorchester Reporter. "Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary."

he should resign his position period.

Sometimes it's necessary to get out on the streets and "get a little bloody," a Massachusetts Democrat said Tuesday in reference to labor battles in Wisconsin.

Rep. Michael Capuano (D-Mass.) fired up a group of union members in Boston with a speech urging them to work down in the trenches to fend off limits to workers' rights like those proposed in Wisconsin.

Dem lawmaker on labor protests: 'Get a little bloody when necessary' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

I guess Capuano missed Obama's State of the Union speech too. So I'm curious. If bloody violence breaks out in Madison, Wisconsin, will it be Mike Capuano's fault?

Why isn't he in chains for hate speech and supporting riots?

Is this another it's ok b/c he's a politician thing?

Why isn't he in chains for hate speech and supporting riots?

Is this another it's ok b/c he's a politician thing?

It's because his name isn't Beck,, and it isn't Palin. thank you very much

Roger

They are desperate. We are going after their sacred cow, the "worker" union.

They couldn't give a crap about gays, muslims, blacks, hispanics, poor people, etc, etc, etc. Those are all just what Dems consider convenient little groups of "victims" that they feel they can convince to vote Democrat.

But the unions? Oh, thats their baby. Being able to show up for an 8 hour day, work a total of about 2 hours of actual labor, take several lunch breaks, perform subpar work, have 30 sick days a year, 45 vacation days a year, be immune from getting fired........................basically a private sector welfare queen. Oh yeah, thats their baby, and we have dared go after it.

Oh well, elections matter.

I can only imagine if a Republican had told a Tea Party gathering "It's time to get bloody".

I think Chris Matthews may literally faint from not taking breathes between his rants.

FUCKING, L O L Z ! ! ! hahaha... I don't watch Chris Matthews, but that image was just funny as hell lol.

Stupid remark that will probably come back to bite him.

Let's hope so, because if this had been some Republican, the MSM would all over it. They'd be screaming from the rooftops and whole shows would be dedicated to "Did we learn nothing from the AZ shooting", "GOP ignore Obama's call for civil discourse", etc.

Yup.

You forgot the NYT.

This would have been in 8 inch bold type letters on the front page for 30 days.

Since a flamming idiot of a Dem said it you won't see it anywhere.

Well mayby in the pet section on page 445.

Forum List

Back