Governor Palin Levels Devastating Attack Against Rick Perry.

Can someone explain how anything Palin says is "devastating" to Rick Perry?

While at it, can someone please explain why everything Palin says is devastating. Others minds would like to know where she get that accent? Know several Alaskans, but none who sounded like refugees from Fargo - either the place or the movie.

Northern Idaho:lol:

I believe she did something akin to pointing out that Emperor Perry has no clothes. If the truth she spoke is incredibly damaging, then there goes his race.

Which, in of itself, shows how pathetic Rich Perry as a presidential candidate is.

But, but-but, but GOD told him to run!!!11!!eleventy111!!!!1!!

I've been re-arranging my entertainment system. Cable is not up yet. Last I heard he was waiting until he got the "good word" from his day of prayer and fasting. Did he announce he was running?

So you're saying Sarah Palin is attacking members of her own political party? Wow, I don't think she would like you spreading this kind of news, it doesn't look good for her to be spiteful like this.

Maybe you need to lay off your Sarah Fetish and leave the poor lady alone, you do her WAY more harm than good you know.

Are you absolutely positive Sarah Palin would know who were members of her own political party? I didn't know she had her very own political party?

As for doing WAY more harm than good - best ask a Republican about that. They could write books on the subject of their Alaskan Folly aka the nomination of Sarah Palin as John McCain's running mate.

Last edited:
This is a clear sign she is running.A couple of nights ago, she slams Mitt Romney!!Today she hits Rick Perry. She layed into Rick Perry with a devastating attack that will clearly hurt him. This is the kind of attacks that propelled her to the governorship in Alaska. Palin is correct in her attack. Rick Perry tripled the total debt in Texas and has laid down in Texas what Palin describes as a "Foundation For Destruction".

Governor Palin Retweets Article from Whitney Pitcher and PA4Palin That Notes How Rick Perry Almost Tripled Texas’ Total Debt | Conservatives4Palin

Governor Palin–Leading the Fight on Debt and Liabilities | Conservatives4Palin

You know what I really dislike about Palin? She makes me defend people I don't even agree with.
At least Perry has balls, and he hasn't quit his job. He doesn't agree with gay marriage, but thinks a state can decide for its self if it wants to allow it. He sticks to his beliefs and doesn't falter on state rights just because he doesn't agree with something. I doubt Palin would be the same.
And what state is Palin running right now? NONE

So because Perry publicly hates some group of patriotic Americans he probably has no contact with, that makes him a "brave" candidate you like and would vote for????

Says a lot about you.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

Preach!

Which, in of itself, shows how pathetic Rich Perry as a presidential candidate is.

I've been re-arranging my entertainment system. Cable is not up yet. Last I heard he was waiting until he got the "good word" from his day of prayer and fasting. Did he announce he was running?

No. It was just a shot-in-the-dark guess on my part.

He doesn't agree with gay marriage, but thinks a state can decide for its self if it wants to allow it. He sticks to his beliefs and doesn't falter on state rights just because he doesn't agree with something.

Fortunately states don’t get to decide what rights their citizens are entitled to.

The question is does Perry understand that fact, I suspect not. We know Palin doesn’t.

I found the operative verb here.

GoToFuckingHell,

I suppose you could also find the operative verb in the sentence: Winston Churchill WAS the great Prime Minister of England during WWII.

Idiot.

And the difference is, if you polled Brits today, they would still agree with that.

Palin is a quitter. If the GOP runs her in the general, you might as well hand it to Obama. Republicans realize that and that is why she is considered to be poison to the 98% of Republicans who aren't legally retarded.

You know what? I'd love to see your girl Sarah make a fucking move. As it stands, it's lame to sit here and listen to her run her yap as if she's a serious political commentator.

Until that day, I find it hilarious that USAR finds the need to take every single thought that bounce out of her mouth and stick it up here as evidence she is going to run.

You know what would be great evidence of her running? A fucking announcement.

Why is she even attacking Perry? He hasn't announced. Why does she care?

GoToFuckingHell,

Whether the Brits would agree with your Churchill comment or not is completely irrelevant to the issue of your idiotic connection of Sarah Palin with the "operative verb WAS".

Your inane connection of the "operative verb WAS" to Sarah Palin could be duplicated to the 'discovery' of the "operative verb WAS" in literally godzillions of sentences where the "operative verb WAS" is used.

For example: "Teddy Roosevelt WAS one of the Presidents of America". Are you going to make an idiot of yourself expounding about the magical qualities of the "operative verb WAS" in that sentence and try to connect it with Sarah Palin ??? Or, howzabout: "Joe Schmoe WAS a Post Office worker."........ Are you going to go into some 'eloquent' exposition of the "operative verb WAS" in that sentence and try to connect it to Sarah Palin in a desperate effort to deflect your idiotic line of thinking, you blithering idiot ?!?!?

As if that wasn't example of your idiotic thinking......in spite of your presumptuous qualification of "retarded' Republicans.....believe it or not, poll after poll, show that the OVERWHELMING number of the TOTALITY of Republicans feel that Sarah Palin speaks for them with regard to her stance on the "Profligate Spending of the MARXIST Obami Salaami", and practically EVERY issue she addresses.

However, a SIGNIFICANT number of the same Republicans feel that because of the 24/7 UNJUSTIFIED SMEAR JOB by the Corrupt LIEberrhoidal & Obamarrhoidal Main Stream Media, Sarah Palin has little or no chance against the MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM & ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROTECTOR, OBUMMER.

Also, it is not so much that the Republicans are fixated on Sarah Palin......it is the fact that you Obamarrhoidal arseholes FEAR what she is exposing about you turds. And it is you desperately fearful Obamarrhoidal Anal Orifices who behave "as if she's a serious political commentator".

And, that alone ...... to a certain extent ...... raises Sarah Palin even more in the eyes of quite a few Republicans. But not enough for them to choose her as a candidate (for reasons stated) when a Rick Perry/Rubio Ticket would irrefutably cause a landslide against the Mendacious Political Charlatan Obami Salaami.

As I stated, I think that Palin is making a mistake in attacking Rick Perry. However, the positive aspect to that is she is preempting the Obamarrhoidal Slime from using that same info (which they undoubtedly have) to attack Rick Perry at the appropriate time.

I dont see any way Palin can win the primary let alone the presidency...she has overexposed herself she has a niche following but I doubt she can get the independent moderate votes, which is a must have to win the election

GoToFuckingHell,

I suppose you could also find the operative verb in the sentence: Winston Churchill WAS the great Prime Minister of England during WWII.

Idiot.

And the difference is, if you polled Brits today, they would still agree with that.

Palin is a quitter. If the GOP runs her in the general, you might as well hand it to Obama. Republicans realize that and that is why she is considered to be poison to the 98% of Republicans who aren't legally retarded.

You know what? I'd love to see your girl Sarah make a fucking move. As it stands, it's lame to sit here and listen to her run her yap as if she's a serious political commentator.

Until that day, I find it hilarious that USAR finds the need to take every single thought that bounce out of her mouth and stick it up here as evidence she is going to run.

You know what would be great evidence of her running? A fucking announcement.

Why is she even attacking Perry? He hasn't announced. Why does she care?

Palin will string out her grand announcement as long as she can. When she finally holds a press conference to announce she will not run, nobody will care.

She is making herself irrelevant. She is alienating herself from her party and is considered poison.

In two years she will be center square on Hollywood squares

And, you BogusWanker, will STILL be shovelling shit in the sewer that you are wallowing in.

I'd be extremely surprised if he doesn't run myself.
All this "waiting for God" to tell him crap is just annoying.
Seriously.

Any chance we can arrange for Palin to attack Perry once every 10 days or so?

Yeah, it's easy. Just go on her twitter page and tell her she's right. Anything that makes her think she can make money out of it, she'll do.

I'd be extremely surprised if he doesn't run myself.
All this "waiting for God" to tell him crap is just annoying.
Seriously.

Hey Ali Baba ...... true Americans don't give a fuck what the followers of the Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST MOHAMMED thinks.

Go peddle your shit elsewhere.

And Mercedes Johnston returns the favor. It's positively karmic, the way these things work out.

Levi Johnston's Sister Poses Nude And Rips Sarah Palin In New Playboy Interview | Radar Online

"I think she'd have had a mental breakdown" if she'd become president, Mercede told interviewer George Gurley. "As governor she quit on us. What does that say about her?"

She also told Playboy that Bristol's brother Track, 22, didn't go into the Army of his own choosing. "His mom made him," Mercede said. She wanted him "out of the way so when she was at the convention they wouldn't know he does drugs and would think he was a patriot."

Mercede insists that she can't get a job in her home town because of the Palins, while also saying that "70 percent" of the residents "can't stand" their former mayor and governor.

Hatfields and McCoys, they weren't exaggerating!
Wow, what an interview. Devastating to Palin.

Forum List

Back