Governor Palin Levels Devastating Attack Against Rick Perry.

That's because the majority of the time she was Governor she was running for Vp.
Then she quit. Her approval rating in her own state are very low.

Muslim Ali,

You are a fuckiing liar. Sarah Palin's appoval as Governor was one of the highest in the Nation.

Go peddle your Anti-American shit elsewhere ....... preferably to the penguins in AntArctica.

If Gaytrauma and USAR represent the conservatives that want Sarah Palin for President, well, all I can say is God Bless Her, she has a LONG FIGHT ahead with people like this on her side! :eek:

How embarrassing for her! :redface:

EchoCRAP STILL doesn't geddit.

EchoCRAP, the Obamarrhoidal twit, STILL can't read the sentence with understanding: RICK PERRY, and/or the RICK PERRY/RUBIO TICKET would result in a LANDSLIDE VICTORY against the MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami. SARAH PALIN is INSIGNIFICANT as compared to Rick Perry in the 2012 Election !!!

One would think that an Obamarrhoidal twit like EchoCRAP would geddit by now.

This is a clear sign she is running.A couple of nights ago, she slams Mitt Romney!!Today she hits Rick Perry. She layed into Rick Perry with a devastating attack that will clearly hurt him. This is the kind of attacks that propelled her to the governorship in Alaska. Palin is correct in her attack. Rick Perry tripled the total debt in Texas and has laid down in Texas what Palin describes as a "Foundation For Destruction".

Governor Palin Retweets Article from Whitney Pitcher and PA4Palin That Notes How Rick Perry Almost Tripled Texas’ Total Debt | Conservatives4Palin

Governor Palin–Leading the Fight on Debt and Liabilities | Conservatives4Palin

If Palin runs there is a 100% chance Obama will be back for another 4 years.

Muslim Ali,

You are a fuckiing liar. Sarah Palin's appoval as Governor was one of the highest in the Nation.

Go peddle your Anti-American shit elsewhere ....... preferably to the penguins in AntArctica.

If Gaytrauma and USAR represent the conservatives that want Sarah Palin for President, well, all I can say is God Bless Her, she has a LONG FIGHT ahead with people like this on her side! :eek:

EchoCRAP, the Obamarrhoidal twit, STILL can't read the sentence with understanding: RICK PERRY, and/or the RICK PERRY/RUBIO TICKET would result in a LANDSLIDE VICTORY against the MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami. SARAH PALIN is INSIGNIFICANT as compared to Rick Perry in the 2012 Election !!!

I think you should write Perry/Palin's campaign speeches with the gift you have with words! :clap2:

That's because the majority of the time she was Governor she was running for Vp.
Then she quit. Her approval rating in her own state are very low.

Muslim Ali,

I found the operative verb here.

GoToFuckingHell,

I suppose you could also find the operative verb in the sentence: Winston Churchill WAS the great Prime Minister of England during WWII.

Idiot.

I think you should write Perry/Palin's campaign speeches with the gift you have with words! :clap2:

EchoCRAP,

It won't be necessary to write ANY campaign speeches for the Rick Perry/Rubio ticket.

That ticket will result in a landslide victory for Rick/Perry against the MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami simply by presenting the ticket.......and, even an Obamarrhoidal twit like you knows this.

Palin is NOT a factor in the 2012 elections as a candidate. I don't know how the fuck I can make that clearer to an Obamarrhoidal dunce like you.

Muslim Ali,

GoToFuckingHell,

I suppose you could also find the operative verb in the sentence: Winston Churchill WAS the great Prime Minister of England during WWII.

Idiot.

And the difference is, if you polled Brits today, they would still agree with that.

Palin is a quitter. If the GOP runs her in the general, you might as well hand it to Obama. Republicans realize that and that is why she is considered to be poison to the 98% of Republicans who aren't legally retarded.

You know what? I'd love to see your girl Sarah make a fucking move. As it stands, it's lame to sit here and listen to her run her yap as if she's a serious political commentator.

Until that day, I find it hilarious that USAR finds the need to take every single thought that bounce out of her mouth and stick it up here as evidence she is going to run.

You know what would be great evidence of her running? A fucking announcement.

Why is she even attacking Perry? He hasn't announced. Why does she care?

Perry balanced the budget? Can anyone say, "Obama's Stimulus"??????????????????

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, Republicans never fail to "entertain".

------------------------------------------------------

President Obama says Gov. Perry used stimulus fund to help balance budget, then started 'blaming' federal lawmakers who voted for legislation

We did our own budget research, finding that lawmakers agreed to spend $80.6 billion in state general revenue on basic expenses over the two-year period, according to a report by the Legislative Budget Board, which advises lawmakers on budgetary matters.

However, the stimulus aid let legislators put an additional $6.4 billion toward programs, primarily Medicaid and education, historically financed with general revenue, according to a July 2009 House Research Organization report. Another $5.7 billion in stimulus money went to programs such as highway and bridge construction, child care development programs and weatherization assistance.

Counting all funding sources, including the $12.1 billion in stimulus aid, the 2010-11 state budget totaled $182 billion.

So, Obama’s dollar figure holds up.

Summing up: Obama said Perry "happily" took federal stimulus funds that helped balance the state’s 2010-11 state budget. Perry hardly sounded happy about it, but Obama is correct that he accepted stimulus money that was used to help balance the budget.

PolitiFact Texas | President Obama says Gov. Perry used stimulus fund to help balance budget, then started 'blaming' federal lawmakers who voted for legislation

------------------------------------------------------------------

AND PALIN???????????? The hilarity continues. She lives in a state with so much oil they pay people to live there. Get it? THEY PAY PEOPLE TO LIVE THERE. You would have to be a complete moron and a total fuck up to be unable to balance a budget in a state who GIVES MONEY AWAY FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoToFuckingHell,

Idiot.

And the difference is, if you polled Brits today, they would still agree with that.

Palin is a quitter. If the GOP runs her in the general, you might as well hand it to Obama. Republicans realize that and that is why she is considered to be poison to the 98% of Republicans who aren't legally retarded.

You know what? I'd love to see your girl Sarah make a fucking move. As it stands, it's lame to sit here and listen to her run her yap as if she's a serious political commentator.

Until that day, I find it hilarious that USAR finds the need to take every single thought that bounce out of her mouth and stick it up here as evidence she is going to run.

Palin will string out her grand announcement as long as she can. When she finally holds a press conference to announce she will not run, nobody will care.

She is making herself irrelevant. She is alienating herself from her party and is considered poison.

In two years she will be center square on Hollywood squares

Perry balanced the budget? Can anyone say, "Obama's Stimulus"?

However, the stimulus aid let legislators put an additional $6.4 billion toward programs, primarily Medicaid and education, historically financed with general revenue, according to a July 2009 House Research Organization report.

PolitiFact Texas | President Obama says Gov. Perry used stimulus fund to help balance budget, then started 'blaming' federal lawmakers who voted for legislation

Yep, many states did.
Bridging the gap

A stream of cash from the February, 2009, American Recovery and Reinvestment Act kept the states from implementing the worst possible cuts after the seriousness of the recession became obvious in early 2008.

The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, a Washington think tank, reported this month that states used $158 billion in stimulus funds to balance their budgets for the last three fiscal years, to end June 30.

GoToFuckingHell,

Idiot.

I like Palin for no other reason then she bunches liberal panties at a hundred yards.

The most memorable quote is telling Obama to women up. Wheres he hiding anyways? After throwing a fit at standard and poors.

Can someone explain how anything Palin says is "devastating" to Rick Perry?

GoToFuckingHell,

Idiot.

I like Palin for no other reason then she bunches liberal panties at a hundred yards.

The most memorable quote is telling Obama to women up. Wheres he hiding anyways? After throwing a fit at standard and poors.

You mean "liberals" like Karl Rove and Barbara Bush? Liberals are praying to God she runs and becomes the Republican nominee for President. Conservatives and Republicans are wishing she'd shut the fuck up.

I believe she did something akin to pointing out that Emperor Perry has no clothes. If the truth she spoke is incredibly damaging, then there goes his race.

Which, in of itself, shows how pathetic Rich Perry as a presidential candidate is.

You mean "liberals" like Karl Rove and Barbara Bush? Liberals are praying to God she runs and becomes the Republican nominee for President. Conservatives and Republicans are wishing she'd shut the fuck up.

Liberal light maybe? I refer to them as the establishment repubs. I realize people will find it difficult to believe I am not a repub. But for all intense purposes here, I am I guess.

I just have a strong dislike for liberals. I dont rag on everybody, just the ones that intentionally lie. My weakness. Its why I post as many cartoons as I do. Just trying to keep it light hearted.

I wrote in the last election. But with the way Obama is handling the economy I may hold my nose while pulling the lever this time. ANYBODY BUT OBAMA.

I believe she did something akin to pointing out that Emperor Perry has no clothes. If the truth she spoke is incredibly damaging, then there goes his race.

Which, in of itself, shows how pathetic Rich Perry as a presidential candidate is.

But, but-but, but GOD told him to run!!!11!!eleventy111!!!!1!!

Liberal light maybe? I refer to them as the establishment repubs. I realize people will find it difficult to believe I am not a repub. But for all intense purposes here, I am I guess.

I just have a strong dislike for liberals. I dont rag on everybody, just the ones that intentionally lie. My weakness. Its why I post as many cartoons as I do. Just trying to keep it light hearted.

I wrote in the last election. But with the way Obama is handling the economy I may hold my nose while pulling the lever this time. ANYBODY BUT OBAMA.

:confused:...this post makes absolutely, no sense.
If you don't like liberals, you'd vote against any liberal, including Obama.
That you sat it out, instead of voting for McCain/Palin, or Obama is immaterial.
If you vote now, against Obama, it's still voting against liberals, as there's been no primary challenge against Obama.

You're just voting this time, instead of sitting it out.

Unless, of course, you're claiming that if there were some other liberal running, you'd vote for them.

Is that what you're saying?
Otherwise...wtf?

This is a clear sign she is running.A couple of nights ago, she slams Mitt Romney!!Today she hits Rick Perry. She layed into Rick Perry with a devastating attack that will clearly hurt him. This is the kind of attacks that propelled her to the governorship in Alaska. Palin is correct in her attack. Rick Perry tripled the total debt in Texas and has laid down in Texas what Palin describes as a "Foundation For Destruction".

Governor Palin Retweets Article from Whitney Pitcher and PA4Palin That Notes How Rick Perry Almost Tripled Texas’ Total Debt | Conservatives4Palin

Governor Palin–Leading the Fight on Debt and Liabilities | Conservatives4Palin

You know what I really dislike about Palin? She makes me defend people I don't even agree with.
At least Perry has balls, and he hasn't quit his job. He doesn't agree with gay marriage, but thinks a state can decide for its self if it wants to allow it. He sticks to his beliefs and doesn't falter on state rights just because he doesn't agree with something. I doubt Palin would be the same.
And what state is Palin running right now? NONE

Forum List

Back