Governor Palin Levels Devastating Attack Against Rick Perry.

And Mercedes Johnston returns the favor. It's positively karmic, the way these things work out.

Levi Johnston's Sister Poses Nude And Rips Sarah Palin In New Playboy Interview | Radar Online

"I think she'd have had a mental breakdown" if she'd become president, Mercede told interviewer George Gurley. "As governor she quit on us. What does that say about her?"

She also told Playboy that Bristol's brother Track, 22, didn't go into the Army of his own choosing. "His mom made him," Mercede said. She wanted him "out of the way so when she was at the convention they wouldn't know he does drugs and would think he was a patriot."

Mercede insists that she can't get a job in her home town because of the Palins, while also saying that "70 percent" of the residents "can't stand" their former mayor and governor.

Hatfields and McCoys, they weren't exaggerating!

And Mercedes Johnston returns the favor. It's positively karmic, the way these things work out.

Levi Johnston's Sister Poses Nude And Rips Sarah Palin In New Playboy Interview | Radar Online

"I think she'd have had a mental breakdown" if she'd become president, Mercede told interviewer George Gurley. "As governor she quit on us. What does that say about her?"

She also told Playboy that Bristol's brother Track, 22, didn't go into the Army of his own choosing. "His mom made him," Mercede said. She wanted him "out of the way so when she was at the convention they wouldn't know he does drugs and would think he was a patriot."

Mercede insists that she can't get a job in her home town because of the Palins, while also saying that "70 percent" of the residents "can't stand" their former mayor and governor.

Damn....those Palins would make a great reality TV show

OOps......they already did that

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1080-zombies-edited-1.jpg

From the "thank you" section, one notices that the SunniBitch, the avowed (however is constant in his transparent denials) Jihad & Terrorist supporter and an Enemy of America, who vociferously applauded the efforts of Sheila Lee Jackson in her smears against America and expressed his hope that Cynthia McKinney, the SUPREME America-Trasher & Islamofascist Supporter ........ would be President of America !!!

What is astounding is that this Islamofascist Anti-American Piece of Shit would choose to approve of a post trashing Sarah Palin ........ the SunniBitch's worst enemy !!!

Of course, it takes a nanogram of a second to figure out the SunniBitch's mendacious logic: Sarah Palin has considerably less chance than Rick Perry of winning the election against the MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM & ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROTECTOR, Obami Salaami !!!

Hence, the "apparent" support against Sarah Palin ...... knowing that all of us who are wise to the SunniBitch's IslamoFascist Agenda ...... we would now turn to support Sarah Palin (who is less likely to win against the Muslim Protector Obummer).

Sorry, you fucking Anti-American Islamofascist arsehole: ALL OF US ARE SUPREMELY AWARE THAT A RICK PERRY/RUBIO TICKET WOULD RESULT IN A LANDSLIDE VICTORY AGAINST THE MONUMENTAL POLITICAL CHARLATAN OBAMI SALAAMI !!!

Peddle your Anti-American pro IslamoFascist Agenda elsewhere, you contemptible turd.

But this point is significant, to me at least: I was, and in a way still am, a vehement supporter of Sarah Palin's messages & stance. Sarah Palin is undeniably the voice and the guts of the RATIONAL anti-Obamarrhoidal America.

However, Sarah Palin's apparent attack on the OBVIOUS saviour of America, Rick Perry (even though he is a religious whackjob) for the purpose of perhaps Sarah Palin's run for the Presidency........ is extremely disappointing, and self-serving at the expense of a sure victory against the MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami !!!

On the other hand, maybe Sarah Palin's outburst is not so damaging, and maybe even positive, in the sense that it preempts the inevitable attack by the Obamarrhoidal Turds who will surely get Sarah's info.....or have it already ....ready for the attack against Rick Perry at the appropriate moment.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WTH Was THAT Post? It sounded like:

ajjf;ajf uputp4u v;tslfv sdfjie potu vtu; cnfvsdkfn sotui p9ev8t7ewut ;sj g;s9utbse;uv,.se mt9sevutm9eustvnjg xdud,t9uvndgkj xjg,ox,utvmjt mxljn o9dm dt,.bvdsg dxogm,ut94eut ; gtun;49 t;sgs[ tt]wysep9tvus lkfbjn904etuv9tels9bm o9y 90weu[ewuv ;s; 9uy95995jsgkjst0303j2j;lv ljgilmsdo;igusiorjh sgs

*So we've concluded Sarah Palin has USAR and Gaytrama on her side. NOW I know she's going to win! :clap2:

Damn....those Palins would make a great reality TV show

OOps......they already did that

Reality would have made a better reality show, I'm thinkin. Basically, it was a Sarah Palin love fest (as I understand it, never having watched the show).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ajjf;ajf uputp4u v;tslfv sdfjie potu vtu; cnfvsdkfn sotui p9ev8t7ewut ;sj g;s9utbse;uv,.se mt9sevutm9eustvnjg xdud,t9uvndgkj xjg,ox,utvmjt mxljn o9dm dt,.bvdsg dxogm,ut94eut ; gtun;49 t;sgs[ tt]wysep9tvus lkfbjn904etuv9tels9bm o9y 90weu[ewuv ;s; 9uy95995jsgkjst0303j2j;lv ljgilmsdo;igusiorjh sgs

*So we've concluded Sarah Palin has USAR and Gaytrama on her side. NOW I know she's going to win! :clap2:

EchoCRAP,

You concluded incorrectly, Obamarrhoidal stooge.

I concluded, LOUDLY & CLEARLY, that the Rick Perry/Rubio ticket would result in a landslide victory against your fucking Political Charlatan Messiah, The MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM & ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROTECTOR Obami Salaami .........LEARN HOW TO READ, TWIT !!!

However, the fact that Sarah Palin's attack on the Saviour of America, Rick Perry, is disappointing, it may have some positive aspect to it.

I REPEATEDLY STATED THAT BETWEEN RICK PERRY & SARAH PALIN, SARAH PALIN IS AN UNQUESTIONABLE SECONDARY FACTOR ......... AGAIN, BEFORE YOU MAKE THE USUAL ASS OF YOURSELF AS AN OBAMARRHOIDAL STOOGE........LEARN HOW TO READ WITH UNDERSTANDING !!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EchoCRAP,

I concluded, LOUDLY & CLEARLY, that the Rick Perry/Rubio ticket would result in a landslide victory against your fucking Political Charlatan Messiah, The MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM & ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROTECTOR Obami Salaami .........LEARN HOW TO READ, TWIT !!!

However, the fact that Sarah Palin's attack on the Saviour of America, Rick Perry, is disappointing, it may have some positive aspect to it.

I REPEATEDLY STATED THAT BETWEEN RICK PERRY & SARAH PALIN, SARAH PALIN IS AN UNQUESTIONABLE SECONDARY FACTOR ......... AGAIN, BEFORE YOU MAKE THE USUAL ASS OF YOURSELF AS AN OBAMARRHOIDAL STOOGE........LEARN HOW TO READ WITH UNDERSTANDING !!!

:confused:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EchoCRAP,

No worries. Sometimes their tinfoil beanies malfunction and they start speaking a language that is incomprehensible to sane, normal people.

This is a clear sign she is running.A couple of nights ago, she slams Mitt Romney!!Today she hits Rick Perry. She layed into Rick Perry with a devastating attack that will clearly hurt him. This is the kind of attacks that propelled her to the governorship in Alaska. Palin is correct in her attack. Rick Perry tripled the total debt in Texas and has laid down in Texas what Palin describes as a "Foundation For Destruction".

Governor Palin Retweets Article from Whitney Pitcher and PA4Palin That Notes How Rick Perry Almost Tripled Texas’ Total Debt | Conservatives4Palin

Governor Palin–Leading the Fight on Debt and Liabilities | Conservatives4Palin

Apart from USAR, is anyone else paying attention to this? Anyone at all?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

EchoCRAP,

gaytrauma is retarded.

You'll quickly come to that realization.

Palin had a better record on debt than the other governor contenders.

That's because the majority of the time she was Governor she was running for Vp.
Then she quit. Her approval rating in her own state are very low.

Muslim Ali,

You are a fuckiing liar. Sarah Palin's appoval as Governor was one of the highest in the Nation.

Go peddle your Anti-American shit elsewhere ....... preferably to the penguins in AntArctica.

EchoCRAP,

gaytrauma is retarded.

You'll quickly come to that realization.

ToroShit,

The usual NON-SPECIFIC ATTACK on a post that could not be SPECIFICALLY challenged on ANY point by a fucktard.

A fucktard who spews TOROSHIT as his standard operating procedure.

From the "thank you" section, one notices that the SunniBitch, the avowed (however is constant in his transparent denials) Jihad & Terrorist supporter and an Enemy of America, who vociferously applauded the efforts of Sheila Lee Jackson in her smears against America and expressed his hope that Cynthia McKinney, the SUPREME America-Trasher & Islamofascist Supporter ........ would be President of America !!!

What is astounding is that this Islamofascist Anti-American Piece of Shit would choose to approve of a post trashing Sarah Palin ........ the SunniBitch's worst enemy !!!

Of course, it takes a nanogram of a second to figure out the SunniBitch's mendacious logic: Sarah Palin has considerably less chance than Rick Perry of winning the election against the MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM & ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROTECTOR, Obami Salaami !!!

Hence, the "apparent" support against Sarah Palin ...... knowing that all of us who are wise to the SunniBitch's IslamoFascist Agenda ...... we would now turn to support Sarah Palin (who is less likely to win against the Muslim Protector Obummer).

Sorry, you fucking Anti-American Islamofascist arsehole: ALL OF US ARE SUPREMELY AWARE THAT A RICK PERRY/RUBIO TICKET WOULD RESULT IN A LANDSLIDE VICTORY AGAINST THE MONUMENTAL POLITICAL CHARLATAN OBAMI SALAAMI !!!

Peddle your Anti-American pro IslamoFascist Agenda elsewhere, you contemptible turd.

But this point is significant, to me at least: I was, and in a way still am, a vehement supporter of Sarah Palin's messages & stance. Sarah Palin is undeniably the voice and the guts of the RATIONAL anti-Obamarrhoidal America.

However, Sarah Palin's apparent attack on the OBVIOUS saviour of America, Rick Perry (even though he is a religious whackjob) for the purpose of perhaps Sarah Palin's run for the Presidency........ is extremely disappointing, and self-serving at the expense of a sure victory against the MONUMENTAL FRAUD Obami Salaami !!!

On the other hand, maybe Sarah Palin's outburst is not so damaging, and maybe even positive, in the sense that it preempts the inevitable attack by the Obamarrhoidal Turds who will surely get Sarah's info.....or have it already ....ready for the attack against Rick Perry at the appropriate moment.

:wtf:

That's because the majority of the time she was Governor she was running for Vp.

Muslim Ali,

You are a fuckiing liar. Sarah Palin's appoval as Governor was one of the highest in the Nation.

Go peddle your Anti-American shit elsewhere ....... preferably to the penguins in AntArctica.

If Gaytrauma and USAR represent the conservatives that want Sarah Palin for President, well, all I can say is God Bless Her, she has a LONG FIGHT ahead with people like this on her side! :eek:

How embarrassing for her! :redface:

EchoCRAP,

No worries. Sometimes their tinfoil beanies malfunction and they start speaking a language that is incomprehensible to sane, normal people.

A typically non-specific response by a certified Obamarrhoidal twat with the brain of a lobotomized paramecium.

Muslim Ali,

I found the operative verb here.

Forum List

Back