Governor Palin Levels Devastating Attack Against Rick Perry.

No. It was just a shot-in-the-dark guess on my part.

I'd be extremely surprised if he doesn't run myself.
All this "waiting for God" to tell him crap is just annoying.
Seriously.

Hey Ali Baba ...... true Americans don't give a fuck what the followers of the Historically Documented MASS MURDERER, THIEF, RAPIST & PEDOPHILIC RAPIST MOHAMMED thinks.

Go peddle your shit elsewhere.

We seriously need a "wtf" emoticon.

God, I hope Perry runs.

A red letter day...the first topic we've ever agreed on. :mm:

I hope he runs too. Obama's stimulus balanced his state's budget and saves who knows how many jobs in Texas? Wanna see him explain how the stimulus didn't do anything.

The stimulus money saved them from having to use their rainy day fund...$9 billion surplus.

What else were they going to do with it...use it on all those "shovel ready projects" ? :lol:

This attack is a loser.

Texas had nearly twice the $5 billion of stimulus money they used in their state budget in reserve...they still have it.

Last edited:
Please people.

Can someone tell me why it is that I shouldn't vote for Perry?

This is a clear sign she is running.A couple of nights ago, she slams Mitt Romney!!Today she hits Rick Perry. She layed into Rick Perry with a devastating attack that will clearly hurt him. This is the kind of attacks that propelled her to the governorship in Alaska. Palin is correct in her attack. Rick Perry tripled the total debt in Texas and has laid down in Texas what Palin describes as a "Foundation For Destruction".

Governor Palin Retweets Article from Whitney Pitcher and PA4Palin That Notes How Rick Perry Almost Tripled Texas’ Total Debt | Conservatives4Palin

Governor Palin–Leading the Fight on Debt and Liabilities | Conservatives4Palin

Nah, she's not running. No one takes her seriously as a prez candidate but I give her credit - she is a brilliant marketer! As long as she hints around about running, her devoted fans will buy more of her (and now her daughter's) books, she'll keep collecting those $20K appearance fees and so on. So she will wait until the last possible moment and do as much as she can to keep in the spotlight.
The real trick will be spinning the decision not to run. I don't know if the "I'm a poor victim of the Liberal Media and they're exploiting my family - when only I'm allowed to do that!" thing will work again. Then again, with her followers who knows?
In either case, I think it's great. Only in America. :clap2:

This is a clear sign she is running.A couple of nights ago, she slams Mitt Romney!!Today she hits Rick Perry. She layed into Rick Perry with a devastating attack that will clearly hurt him. This is the kind of attacks that propelled her to the governorship in Alaska. Palin is correct in her attack. Rick Perry tripled the total debt in Texas and has laid down in Texas what Palin describes as a "Foundation For Destruction".
What's a Bimbo to do.....when the subject is.....

sarah-palin-confused-300x188.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Governor Palin Retweets Article from Whitney Pitcher and PA4Palin That Notes How Rick Perry Almost Tripled Texas’ Total Debt | Conservatives4Palin

So you're saying Sarah Palin is attacking members of her own political party? Wow, I don't think she would like you spreading this kind of news, it doesn't look good for her to be spiteful like this.
Like they say, up North.....

:eusa_whistle:

Ahem, there is no govenor Palin.
Absolutely.

Typically, a politician would have to have retired-from/been-voted-out of such a position/office, to have earned the title.....and, we all know SHE DIDN'T DO EITHER!!!

Psssst, most be the beer.

But a lot of Dems are pissed at Obama....they might even be persuaded to vote against him.
If the Republican put forth a viable candidate, and stop demonizing "liberals", he/she might have a chance.

As long as it's not Palin, Bachmann, Perry, Gingrich, Hutsman, Romney, Santorum, or any other of the current politicians of the conservative persuasion eye-balling the White House.

Just sayin.

And Mercedes Johnston returns the favor. It's positively karmic, the way these things work out.

Levi Johnston's Sister Poses Nude And Rips Sarah Palin In New Playboy Interview | Radar Online

"I think she'd have had a mental breakdown" if she'd become president, Mercede told interviewer George Gurley.
Sounds like she's had a LOTTA PRACTICE!!!

"During the campaign, Palin lashed out at the slightest provocation, sometimes screaming at staff members and throwing objects. Witnessing such behavior, one aide asked Todd Palin if it was typical of his wife. He answered, “You just got to let her go through it… Half the stuff that comes out of her mouth she doesn’t even mean.” When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.” Her anger kept boiling over, however, and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer. Within hours, she would be screaming again. At the end of one long day, when Palin was mid-tirade, a campaign aide remembers thinking, “You were an angel all night. Now you’re a devil. Where did this come from?”

BIPOLAR-BIMBO

(Yeah....that's what we need.)
eusa_doh.gif

And Mercedes Johnston returns the favor. It's positively karmic, the way these things work out.

Levi Johnston's Sister Poses Nude And Rips Sarah Palin In New Playboy Interview | Radar Online

"I think she'd have had a mental breakdown" if she'd become president, Mercede told interviewer George Gurley. "As governor she quit on us. What does that say about her?"

She also told Playboy that Bristol's brother Track, 22, didn't go into the Army of his own choosing. "His mom made him," Mercede said. She wanted him "out of the way so when she was at the convention they wouldn't know he does drugs and would think he was a patriot."

Mercede insists that she can't get a job in her home town because of the Palins, while also saying that "70 percent" of the residents "can't stand" their former mayor and governor.

Hatfields and McCoys, they weren't exaggerating!

They just need to rustle-up some crusty, ol' Grampa (....and, get Snooki Palin one o' them, there, down-home hats)!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whApU_S3w0Q]‪Real McCoys- Tax Man Cometh (pt 1)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back