Governor Palin Levels Devastating Attack Against Rick Perry.

A red letter day...the first topic we've ever agreed on. :mm:

I hope he runs too. Obama's stimulus balanced his state's budget and saves who knows how many jobs in Texas? Wanna see him explain how the stimulus didn't do anything.

The stimulus money saved them from having to use their rainy day fund...$9 billion surplus.

What else were they going to do with it...use it on all those "shovel ready projects" ? :lol:

This attack is a loser.

Texas had nearly twice the $5 billion of stimulus money they used in their state budget in reserve...they still have it.

But they used it anyway?

Yea, that makes a lot of sense.

This is a clear sign she is running.A couple of nights ago, she slams Mitt Romney!!Today she hits Rick Perry. She layed into Rick Perry with a devastating attack that will clearly hurt him. This is the kind of attacks that propelled her to the governorship in Alaska. Palin is correct in her attack. Rick Perry tripled the total debt in Texas and has laid down in Texas what Palin describes as a "Foundation For Destruction".

Governor Palin Retweets Article from Whitney Pitcher and PA4Palin That Notes How Rick Perry Almost Tripled Texas’ Total Debt | Conservatives4Palin

Governor Palin–Leading the Fight on Debt and Liabilities | Conservatives4Palin

Nah, she's not running. No one takes her seriously as a prez candidate but I give her credit - she is a brilliant marketer! As long as she hints around about running, her devoted fans will buy more of her (and now her daughter's) books, she'll keep collecting those $20K appearance fees and so on. So she will wait until the last possible moment and do as much as she can to keep in the spotlight.
The real trick will be spinning the decision not to run. I don't know if the "I'm a poor victim of the Liberal Media and they're exploiting my family - when only I'm allowed to do that!" thing will work again. Then again, with her followers who knows?
In either case, I think it's great. Only in America. :clap2:

The right takes her very serious.

This is a clear sign she is running.A couple of nights ago, she slams Mitt Romney!!Today she hits Rick Perry. She layed into Rick Perry with a devastating attack that will clearly hurt him. This is the kind of attacks that propelled her to the governorship in Alaska. Palin is correct in her attack. Rick Perry tripled the total debt in Texas and has laid down in Texas what Palin describes as a "Foundation For Destruction".

Governor Palin Retweets Article from Whitney Pitcher and PA4Palin That Notes How Rick Perry Almost Tripled Texas’ Total Debt | Conservatives4Palin

Nah, she's not running. No one takes her seriously as a prez candidate but I give her credit - she is a brilliant marketer! As long as she hints around about running, her devoted fans will buy more of her (and now her daughter's) books, she'll keep collecting those $20K appearance fees and so on. So she will wait until the last possible moment and do as much as she can to keep in the spotlight.
The real trick will be spinning the decision not to run. I don't know if the "I'm a poor victim of the Liberal Media and they're exploiting my family - when only I'm allowed to do that!" thing will work again. Then again, with her followers who knows?

In announcing she will not run, Palin will once again play the victim card. It will not be that she does not have the numbers, it will be the liberal Lamestream media has conspired against her, that she could win if she wants to but she can do more to help the country by continuing her conservative crusade

I would disagree. We just came here from Houston. Most of our friends were Conservatives / Republicans. While I met a lot of people who enjoyed her and found her anti-Obama / Liberal rhetoric to be extremely enjoyable, no one took her seriously as a POTUS candidate. Not one.
I mean look, I wish her all the best. I think it's fantastic that someone who wants abstinence training taught in schools, can successfully exploit her unwed teen-age daughter as a positive. That takes real genius. As a business owner, I can only smile and think "Good for you Eskimo Barbie!".
But a POTUS candidate. Just not enough members of the loyal fan club. She's a great mouthpiece but the GOP knows if they put her on a ticket, they've just handed the WH to Obama on a silver platter. Come to think of it, given the state of things right now, that might not be a bad idea.

I really hope she's not, and if she's not, I wish she'd lay off attacking her fellow Republicans at this time.

gaytrauma is retarded.

You'll quickly come to that realization.

ToroShit,

The usual NON-SPECIFIC ATTACK on a post that could not be SPECIFICALLY challenged on ANY point by a fucktard.

A fucktard who spews TOROSHIT as his standard operating procedure.

gaytrauma

How's this for a specific attack?

You write like you're deranged. You write like you're vomiting all over the screen. I'm betting most conservatives cringe when they see you supporting their position or candidate. Write like a normal human being we won't think you're locked up in the mental hospital.

Oh, and stop being a racist and homophobe.

Calling me deranged etc for being deranged, or a homophobe because I'm a homophobe, etc., without a single rational example of where I misquoted or misstated an established fact is TOROSHIT !!!

You are called TOROSHIT because BULLSHIT is TOROSHIT :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I found the operative verb here.

GoToFuckingHell,

I suppose you could also find the operative verb in the sentence: Winston Churchill WAS the great Prime Minister of England during WWII.

Idiot.

gaytrauma

Did Churchill quit halfway through WWII too?

But then again, being PM during the Blitz was probably not as stressful as being under merciless attack from the unrelenting staff of the Juneau Empire newspaper!

Toroshit,

Churchill didn't have a beautiful set of tits, and wasn't a successful Gov of Alaska either ......nor was Churchill the godzillion things Sarah is and wasn't..... you blithering idiot.

Your logic is that of a fried amoeba's dick !!!!

Be useful TOROSHIT and do your job as fertilizer in some agricultural community.

I would disagree. We just came here from Houston. Most of our friends were Conservatives / Republicans. While I met a lot of people who enjoyed her and found her anti-Obama / Liberal rhetoric to be extremely enjoyable, no one took her seriously as a POTUS candidate. Not one.
I mean look, I wish her all the best. I think it's fantastic that someone who wants abstinence training taught in schools, can successfully exploit her unwed teen-age daughter as a positive. That takes real genius. As a business owner, I can only smile and think "Good for you Eskimo Barbie!".
But a POTUS candidate. Just not enough members of the loyal fan club. She's a great mouthpiece but the GOP knows if they put her on a ticket, they've just handed the WH to Obama on a silver platter. Come to think of it, given the state of things right now, that might not be a bad idea.

Agreed on all points and well said. Another Texan here. Yes, both Palin and Bachmann are entertaining and both have a great track record for raising money. Palin is far too controversial and unlikely to have what it takes to lead our nation to a picnic much less the stormy seas it faces. The same goes for Bachmann IMHO. They both look good and make great sound bites, but are far to off-center to unite our nation and lead it for four years. Nominating either one is handing the Democrats a win in 2012.

She won't run as she knows she can't win the general, but she is sure having fun and making a lot of money doing what she is doing.

She won't run as she knows she can't win the general, but she is sure having fun and making a lot of money doing what she is doing.

Agreed. Palin strikes me as a person who wants power and money but not the actual responsibility of holding an elected position. She has more freedom, fun and funds gallivanting about the country speaking to adoring crowds while they shower her with money. Holding an actual elected position would be too much work and responsibility for her.

If Palin really wanted the job, she'd be proposing realistic changes instead of pointing blame and shouting cute sound bites.

Why is she still called Governor? Didn't she resign that title?

No - she quit, like Obama and Biden idiot.

Obama and Biden quit? When?

In the obsessively deranged mind (if you can call them minds) of the far rightwing nutjobs, they like to pretend they believe that Obama's run for President and subseaquent election, equates to him quitting his then position as Senator. Ditto for Biden.

They equate that to the total abandonment of her post that Sawwah engaged in.

:cuckoo:

it doesn't really matter that palin put this out there.

now that perry is in the race it was going to become common knowledge eventually. getting it out of the way early might be a good thing for him - or it could dog him through the whole process.

either way, it's not like she discovered some deep dark secret.

it doesn't really matter that palin put this out there.

now that perry is in the race it was going to become common knowledge eventually. getting it out of the way early might be a good thing for him - or it could dog him through the whole process.

either way, it's not like she discovered some deep dark secret.

All true, but that's not the problem. The problem is the Republican candidates (and faux Republican candidates) tearing each other down in the eyes of the public. Palin has no chance of winning the nomination, but she can certainly tear down those who do have a shot.

Forum List

Back