Gov. Rick Scott Rejects Funding for High Speed Rail.

what?? its been 15 minutes and you havent found it yet?
are you really THAT fucking pathetic?

who said I had to post them, and it isnt bullshit
moron
you grow up
Like I said - you're a bullshitter. You said:

DiveLiar said:
RIck Scott has PRIVATE investors interested in developing this very train system
except then it would be a private corp and not be a quasi-governmental org that would be a drag on the tax base instead of contributing to it

Then you say that you can't prove it. Typical for you, really.
grow the fuck up you pathetic PoS
read the THREAD
like YOU told someone else to do rather than give a link
so you fucked YOURSELF MORON
I gave him the post #, asshole. Give me the post # to prove your bullshit.

You think that neg repping me alleviates the need to prove the shit you constantly spew. FAIL.

Waste of money. Good for him. ~BH
whats funny in all this, RIck Scott has PRIVATE investors interested in developing this very train system
except then it would be a private corp and not be a quasi-governmental org that would be a drag on the tax base instead of contributing to it

I hate to say this, but I am no fan of this move either. It will more than likely end up that we the tax payers in Florida would still end up footing the bill for this just as we have done for the Bucs stadium.

I simply do not believe that HSR from Tampa/Orlando/Miami will serve a whole heck of a lot of people, whether they are tourist or residents.

Immie

Like I said - you're a bullshitter. You said:

Then you say that you can't prove it. Typical for you, really.
grow the fuck up you pathetic PoS
read the THREAD
like YOU told someone else to do rather than give a link
so you fucked YOURSELF MORON
I gave him the post #, asshole. Give me the post # to prove your bullshit.

You think that neg repping me alleviates the need to prove the shit you constantly spew. FAIL.
you claimed you read the thread
if you did you would have seen it even on the FIRST page
but do continue to be an asshole and make yourself look like an even bigger IDIOT

btw, whine some more about a neg rep :lol:

go back and read it again
I did...the Japanese foreign minister said:
Maehara continued in saying that Japan would like to be a financial backer for up to 60% of Florida’s share in the system.
yes, speaking for PRIVATE INVESTORS IN JAPAN
It doesn't say that. It says that Japanese companies want the contract to build the trains. It doesn't say that Japanese companies want to invest in building the system. The initial construction costs are what is so expensive.

I did...the Japanese foreign minister said:
yes, speaking for PRIVATE INVESTORS IN JAPAN
It doesn't say that. It says that Japanese companies want the contract to build the trains. It doesn't say that Japanese companies want to invest in building the system. The initial construction costs are what is so expensive.
wrong
but you are wrong on so many things and you still haven't apologized

If he has all these private investors waiting in the wings then he is even more of a moron to turn down the federal money.

If he has all these private investors waiting in the wings then he is even more of a moron to turn down the federal money.
do you not understand that if the government is doing it, the private investors wont

do you not understand that if the government is doing it, the private investors wont

Are you saying that the private investors would not accept $1.25 Billion of government funding for a program they would like to see completed?

I find that hard to believe and if that is the case, then the private investors you are speaking of are "Off their frigging rockers"!

Immie

Are you saying that the private investors would not accept $1.25 Billion of government funding for a program they would like to see completed?

I find that hard to believe and if that is the case, then the private investors you are speaking of are "Off their frigging rockers"!

Immie
you would put your money in something that the government was going to do anyway?

Immie
you would put your money in something that the government was going to do anyway?

The $1.25 Billion is a far cry from what it is going to take to build this. If the government gives that kind of money (tax-free) and the private investors are not only going to benefit from the "gift" but keep the revenue for themselves? Hell yes!

Edit: especially, if the government will cover any losses as they are wont to do with Amtrak!

Immie

Forum List

Back