Gotta Stick Up For The Chief

It seems we are all ultimately African, but that is under review.

Therefore, as an African-American I will be applying for any pertinent benefits soon, just in case they change the origin point.

Yup, seems that Lucy is way back in all of our family trees.

But...for some of us, the gene pool needs a bit more chlorine.

A good vid explaining the migration.

Where Did The First Americans Come From?
yep, I know this. they came over through Alaska. I've stated it before, there is no such thing as native. quite awhile ago. So at most what you're trying to say is she is part asian.

Don't rub it in....I take no responsibility for any genes shared with Warren.
I'm not trying to rub anything in. I'm trying to save you. maybe you need a snicker bar.

yep, I know this. they came over through Alaska. I've stated it before, there is no such thing as native. quite awhile ago. So at most what you're trying to say is she is part asian.

I'm not trying to rub anything in. I'm trying to save you. maybe you need a snicker bar.

Save me from what???

Those Asian genes are found in American Indians, and South Americans as well.

That was my point, and I believe I proved it.

Save me from what???

yep, so she is not special, she is like every other american. Like I already pointed out.

you crossed a line, trying to bring you back, still got that snicker bar.

Oh and BTW, it doesn't prove cherokee. again, I've stated that. There are other markers to use to find more than 1/1024 heritage, whe needed the cherokee marker, one that wasn't available. so she again, has no evidence to back her claim. I have irish markers as well as the asian one. that makes me irish, I can say that. I'm still waiting on the cherikee marker match for her. got that one? without it, you have no proof.

Last edited:

Save me from what???

yep, so she is not special, she is like every other american. Like I already pointed out.

Oh and BTW, it doesn't prove cherokee. again, I've stated that. There are other markers to use to find more than 1/1024 heritage, whe needed the cherokee marker, one that wasn't available. so she again, has no evidence to back her claim. I have irish markers as well as the asian one. that makes me irish, I can say that. I'm still waiting on the cherikee marker match for her. got that one? without it, you have no proof.

As always, I spoke the truth, and am never wrong.
I wrote
She proved her case.
Her test results revealed she is 1/1,024 percent Indian.

She didn't say now much of her past is due to Cherokee genes......just that she had 'some.'

If she has a DNA that proves the existence of said genes.....Indian/Asian...she turns out to be correct.

What's your problem????

Save me from what???

I wrote
She proved her case.

She didn't say now much of her past is due to Cherokee genes......just that she had 'some.'

If she has a DNA that proves the existence of said genes.....Indian/Asian...she turns out to be correct.

What's your problem????
no, she did not prove her case.
Sorry PC, you can't win this one.

Fact, it isn't a marker for cherokee, what she claimed she was. A marker going farther back to asian isn't the objective. that could be due to many other variables. You are right. she didn't claim how much of her past, but she said it was cherokee. She claimed her parents eloped because of that cherokee marker.

Again, that marker wasn't seen. And Indian does not = Asian. Asian is Asian.

My problem is that you caved. again, never thought I'd see that. you arguing like a leftist. shameful

Save me from what???

I wrote
She proved her case.

What's your problem????

Fact, it isn't a marker for cherokee, what she claimed she was. A marker going farther back to asian isn't the objective. that could be due to many other variables. You are right. she didn't claim how much of her past, but she said it was cherokee. She claimed her parents eloped because of that cherokee marker.

My problem is that you caved. again, never thought I'd see that. you arguing like a leftist. shameful

Did the DNA test find genes consistent with those of Asians/Indians?

I win again.

Save me from what???

I wrote
She proved her case.

What's your problem????

I win again.
no they didn't, and why you don't win, nor does Pocahontas

Save me from what???

I wrote
She proved her case.

What's your problem????

I win again.

You're like a dog with a bone.

Don't you understand that both American Indians and many South Americans are descendants of the Asians who crossed the Bering Straights???

If you can't understand that, just drop it.

I wrote
She proved her case.

What's your problem????

I win again.

You're like a dog with a bone.

Don't you understand that both American Indians and many South Americans are descendants of the Asians who crossed the Bering Straights???

If you can't understand that, just drop it.
sure, I know that the first indians were asian indians. they migrated further south and mixed with many other cultures in SA. the marker matched those people not the NA ones. native to this land are not the same natives that migrated south. just aren't. Also, just so you know, courts nor tribes recognize 1/1024. they don't even honor 1/16. The marker was SA, not NA.

Forum List

Back