Meet The Nutcase That's Suing Trump For Calling Her A Nutcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m telling you like it is

The state has not proven that trump is guilty
He was found liable fuckup and has to pay 5 million.

It's going to be at least double that from second trial.

He was found liable fuckup and has to pay 5 million.

It's going to be at least double that from second trial.
I have been respectful to you even though you are a damn fool

Lib courts are no better than the ones in a typical banana republic

The woman never presented any evidence to prove trump was guilty

I have been respectful to you even though you are a damn fool

Lib courts are no better than the ones in a typical banana republic

The woman never presented any evidence to prove trump was guilty
She gave her honest testimony and he offered nothing in response. We also have his history which includes 20+ other women and assertions of sexual misconduct.

Then we have his smearing of her repeatedly.

She gave her honest testimony and he offered nothing in response. We also have his history which includes 20+ other women and assertions of sexual misconduct.

Then we have his smearing of her repeatedly.
Trump does not have prove he didnt do it

She failed to prove that he did

It’s a shocking thing this is happening in America. Trump did nothing wrong and that woman is clearly deranged and insane. The types of things she said on television should be a red flag for everybody

Our economy is not doing good under Biden, and yet these Biden supporters and Trump haters keep pumping out propaganda, supporting BLM , supporting radical feminism supporting people like Carol.

I can only imagine what it’s like to wake up every day being a Biden supporter, knowing that prices are astronomically high, compared to what they were under Trump. It’s sheer lunacy. And of course the racism against white people I mean they would have something to argue about if the economy under Biden was good, but it is a wreck.
^^ nyuck nyuck nyuck

Oh! You figure he's a changed man! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
I remember talking to one of my nieces about Trump.....and she blurts out that Trump is a rapist....simply because of this crazy bitch who has falsely accused him of rape.

It's pointless to argue with people about this.....because they're going to believe what they want to believe.

I remember talking to one of my nieces about Trump.....and she blurts out that Trump is a rapist....simply because of this crazy bitch who has falsely accused him of rape.

It's pointless to argue with people about this.....because they're going to believe what they want to believe.

Yup, only at cpac.

All that adds up to nothing in a real court of law
It adds up to him being a sexual abuser and a 5 million dollar judgement against him/

Second trial on continued defamation of her by him will result in additional monetary damages.

GEFIhsja0AA0fZF

It adds up to him being a sexual abuser and a 5 million dollar judgement against him/

Second trial on continued defamation of her by him will result in additional monetary damages.
We have to obey court decisions even if we dont agree with them

But everything Hitler did as chancellor was approved by the german courts

Thats how it works in a banana republic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back