Does anyone live in Evanston Illinois?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

If you do, you may want to take a genetics test to see if you have any "Black" in you because they have begun reparations there. If you do, you may win a lottery there.

Now when Liz Warren said she was part Indian, she proudly proclaimed after a genetics test that she was 1/1024th part Indian, which justified her claiming being an Indian her entire life, and subsequently benefiting from it by being given special perks for it. However, the Indian nation said that she had to be 2/3 Indian to qualify for the oppressed label. Then she stopped bragging about being an oppressed Indian.

But there is no Black nation in comparison to lay down such arbitrary rules on what makes you racially pure enough to be Indian or Black, or even white.. So if you were like Liz Warren, I would sue the state for a cut if I had 1/1024 part Black in me.

What say you?

Can't you just "identify" as a poor negro child?
rachel_dolezal_-_savannah_guthrie_5_1920.jpg

No.

You can identify as another sex but not another race.

Not sure why but those are the Marxist rules as the Marsists gotta Marxist.

If you do, you may want to take a genetics test to see if you have any "Black" in you because they have begun reparations there. If you do, you may win a lottery there.

Now when Liz Warren said she was part Indian, she proudly proclaimed after a genetics test that she was 1/1024th part Indian, which justified her claiming being an Indian her entire life, and subsequently benefiting from it by being given special perks for it. However, the Indian nation said that she had to be 2/3 Indian to qualify for the oppressed label. Then she stopped bragging about being an oppressed Indian.

But there is no Black nation in comparison to lay down such arbitrary rules on what makes you racially pure enough to be Indian or Black, or even white.. So if you were like Liz Warren, I would sue the state for a cut if I had 1/1024 part Black in me.

What say you?

BlakApproval.jpg

I can only imagine how all of Rachel's friends felt after it was revealed she was not really Black.

Imagine, all those years confiding in a white devil, which is why the NAACP fired her and subsequently disowned her.

But did she take a genetics test? She should and sue them accordingly if she has even a small fraction of glorious blackness in her!

Then again, can doctors inject you with black genes?

If so, then why not?

My understanding it is a $25,000 voucher given when purchasing a home?
But people can have a lot of black genetics even though they may look white

What qualified as black? Do you have to actually look black?

In fact, Obama is half white, but he looks black, so what if he looked white instead? Would he still qualify?

What say you?

So glad I left the Kalifornia of the Midwest.

I'll be all for reparations after the hood rats have paid back every dollar they've already stolen.

And when the human traffickers have repaid every dollar they have made off of sex slaves and harvested organs.

Then you may talk to me about reparations.

Wait,................wut?

If you have even a minute amount of genetic blackness move back, collect your stash, and move away again!
Just going there and staying however long it takes to collect will cost more than the payout.

I can only imagine how all of Rachel's friends felt after it was revealed she was not really Black.

Imagine, all those years confiding in a white devil, which is why the NAACP fired her and subsequently disowned her.

But did she take a genetics test? She should and sue them accordingly if she has even a small fraction of glorious blackness in her!

If so, then why not?
This is really eating your ass up, isn't it? When you get your chance, if you get your chance, just vote "NO" or make sure your representative know you intend to help vote them out, if they don't just vote "NO" for free money to specific ethnic group support.

This is really eating your ass up, isn't it? When you get your chance, if you get your chance, just vote "NO" or make sure your representative know you intend to help vote them out, if they don't just vote "NO" for free money to specific ethnic group support.
Inflation is what is eating us all up, even those getting the free money, free money that is printed out of thin air which is making inflation worse by the second.

So yea.

Last month alone the US accumulated about a trillion dollars of debt just in interest.

To put that into context, the universe is only about 14 billion years old.

Inflation is what is eating us all up, even those getting the free money, free money that is printed out of thin air which is making inflation worse by the second.

So yea.

Last month alone the US accumulated about a trillion dollars of debt just in interest.

To put that into context, the universe is only about 14 billion years old.
Inflation has cooled, some say to around 3%. Not that shocking to somebody like me that well remembers inflation after oil embargo during Carter administration, not abating until to well into Reagan administrations of much worse inflation than we've got, at least from a consumer point of view that lived it.

Just do like oddball says. Identify as black and get you some bucks. We can do that now. Thats my plan when california gives away the slave bucks. I'm haulig out there with blackface, collecting, and then hauling back outta there. You might even get you a few million more if you identify as one of the descendants of harriet tubmans gay lovers.

If so, then why not?
Spokane NAACP has to be the only chapter in the country that had a white president.

What say you?

I want to identify myself as a slave descendent living in Evanston, Ill. Seriously though, will you need an ID and proof for it, because Democrats don't think you need one for voting so why would you need proof of this?

Inflation has cooled, some say to around 3%. Not that shocking to somebody like me that well remembers inflation after oil embargo during Carter administration, not abating until to well into Reagan administrations of much worse inflation than we've got, at least from a consumer point of view that lived it.
No, we are still paying it as it keeps going up

Prices will never go back down.

Meanwhile, salaries have not come close to keeping up.

Forum List

Back