Dem: "Elizabeth Warren's wonderful, bright & passionate, but with no experience in foreign affairs & not in any way, shape, or form ready to be POTUS"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
In light of the Affirmative Action ruling... I'd like to point out that Elizabeth Warren pretended to be American Indian during her tenure at University of Pennsylvania and at Harvard University

-Elizabeth Warren has a net worth of approximately $73 Million.
-She pays no taxes on her $140k a year salary.
-She trades with insider information due to her position in the Senate.
-She has become ultra wealthy because of the power the people have her.
-She has been in the Senate for a decade.

Uhhhh....so you're an A/I BOT? and your artificial intelligence programming has gone off the brink?

this article on Elizabeth Warren is from 2016! Holy Smokes! Seek help from your programmer!

:D:D

Love her because though crooked to the Nth degree she is hysterically funny if you follow her insane capers . At least she has more spunk than President Piss Pants has or ever could have now . How is your lust affair progressing with that grotesque looking dead German body destroyer? Cold showers might help .

• Banned
Uhhhh....so you're an A/I BOT? and your artificial intelligence programming has gone off the brink?

this article on Elizabeth Warren is from 2016! Holy Smokes! Seek help from your programmer!

:D:D
you're allowed to post old articles in the politics section, and i will continue to do so. i don't use A/I, it's against my philosophy. i like folks to be natural

you're allowed to post old articles in the politics section, and i will continue to do so. i don't use A/I, it's against my philosophy. i like folks to be natural
Interesting . Like that ghoulish dead bodybuilder that you were lusting over?

I didn't say you were not allowed to post 7 year old articles and topics.

Just that it's over the edge, nuts to bring up something that has nothing to do with anything......imo.

These people get pushed from elites for political power. With some achieving it through one of their own leaving offices through shame or death of the previous sell out. And since we have a huge federal outlay, they get to send the taxpayers wages to their states and take credit for it through their projects. Look at Hochel and Gillibrand of New York. As this goes on the costs of doing everything increases more than it has to, and we need foreign slaves in manufacturing to service us all. In the military, in wars, these women would be like the arrogant lieutenants not knowing anything of realism in squads that were killed to save their asses. As we get poorer this may happen.

• Banned
I didn't say you were not allowed to post 7 year old articles and topics.

Just that it's over the edge, nuts to bring up something that has nothing to do with anything......imo.
It's political. i read about it in a book, and thought it was interesting to share. you're the one whose nuts accusing me of using AI when i'm the most anti-AI person in the history of the world. i quit social media because of AI

Forum List

Back