Gotta Stick Up For The Chief

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. I am conservative in all things but condiments.....and, must admit, having ridiculed Elizabeth Warren in the past.....

But....while I might reveal her hypocrisy vis-a-vis assaulting the poor, I will no longer center on her claims of Indian heritage.

She proved her case.
Her test results revealed she is 1/1,024 percent Indian.

She didn't say now much of her past is due to Cherokee genes......just that she had 'some.'

Good on her.

2. Indian.....Cherokee.....not "Native American."
The term is a misnomer, as Indians are merely earlier visitors to North American. A little research will identify those individuals as travelers via the Bering Bridge from Asia, when the bridge existed.

3. Now, as to the usual hypocrisy of Democrats, Warren is right up there.
. "....the woman who claims to have created the “intellectual foundation” for Occupy Wall Street– notorious for its anti-foreclosure actions– is revealed to have made a small fortune flipping foreclosed homes in the 1990′s.

The Boston Herald, which uncovered the findings, explains:

Elizabeth Warren, who has railed against predatory banks and heartless foreclosures, took part in about a dozen Oklahoma real estate deals that netted her and her family hefty profits through maneuvers such as “flipping” properties, records show.

Despite her apparent willingness to take advantage of those “dangerous mortgages,” Warren won aresounding endorsement from Massachusetts Democrats Saturday to clinch the primary against the incumbent Scott Brown."
Harsh Foreclosure Critic Elizabeth Warren Reportedly Made a Fortune…’Flipping’ Foreclosed Homes

4. I feel she has every reason to believe she has proven her case via the DNA test....unless there is evidence that the test, like Dr. Ford's testimony, is false.

Otherwise, I hope she gains the Democrat nomination.....fish in a barrel.

1. I am conservative in all things but condiments.....and, must admit, having ridiculed Elizabeth Warren in the past.....

But....while I might reveal her hypocrisy vis-a-vis assaulting the poor, I will no longer center on her claims of Indian heritage.

She proved her case.

She didn't say now much of her past is due to Cherokee genes......just that she had 'some.'

Good on her.

The term is a misnomer, as Indians are merely earlier visitors to North American. A little research will identify those individuals as travelers via the Bering Bridge from Asia, when the bridge existed.

. "....the woman who claims to have created the “intellectual foundation” for Occupy Wall Street– notorious for its anti-foreclosure actions– is revealed to have made a small fortune flipping foreclosed homes in the 1990′s.

Elizabeth Warren, who has railed against predatory banks and heartless foreclosures, took part in about a dozen Oklahoma real estate deals that netted her and her family hefty profits through maneuvers such as “flipping” properties, records show.

Despite her apparent willingness to take advantage of those “dangerous mortgages,” Warren won aresounding endorsement from Massachusetts Democrats Saturday to clinch the primary against the incumbent Scott Brown."
Harsh Foreclosure Critic Elizabeth Warren Reportedly Made a Fortune…’Flipping’ Foreclosed Homes

4. I feel she has every reason to believe she has proven her case via the DNA test....unless there is evidence that the test, like Dr. Ford's testimony, is false.

On the grill is more like it.

She proved her case.

Good on her.

There is a German guy that sits next to me at work. He is more Native American than her. She has less Native American heritage in her DNA than 99.9% of Americans.

In FACT, Warren's level of NA DNA markers is so small, they aren't sure if it is Hispanic or Native American.

She is a fraud, still. The Cherokee Nation Denounced HER......AGAIN!

BTW I am part Cherokee. 1\24th. Screw Elizabeth Warren

Last edited:

She proved her case.

Good on her.

There is a German guy that sits next to me at work. He is more Native American than her. She has less Native American heritage in her DNA than 99.9% of Americans.

In Warren's level of NA DNA markers is so small, they aren't sure if it is Hispanic or Native American.

I get it, Tree...

But the avalanche of right wing attacks on the amount of DNA suggests to me that the Right has a reason to fear her candidacy.

Why?

She's as much an empty suit as any of the Dems.

For me, she proved her case, the cheekbone story and the purloined Pow Wow Chow recipe notwithstanding.

There's still lots of things to attack.

Is it a fear of admitting we were wrong about her claim???

She proved her case.

Good on her.

In Warren's level of NA DNA markers is so small, they aren't sure if it is Hispanic or Native American.

I get it, Tree...

Bit the avalanche of right wing attacks on the amount of DNA suggests to me that the Right has a reason to fear her candidacy.

Why?

For me, she proved her case, the cheekbone story and the purloined Pow Wow Chow recipe notwithstanding.

She would make a great Puppet. Empty Head, Full of Stuffing, and Owned and Easily Manipulated by her Financiers. Elizabeth Warren, Much like Hillary Cankles Clinton would not only keep the Pay to Play, Raft of Graft Afloat, they'd add an Entire New Wing to The Whole Corrupt Structure.

She proved her case.

Good on her.

I get it, Tree...

But the avalanche of right wing attacks on the amount of DNA suggests to me that the Right has a reason to fear her candidacy.

Why?

There's still lots of things to attack.

No, we weren't wrong. She even made up stories about her parents or grandparents having to elope because of prejudice against Native Americans. With her being less Native American than Ivory Soap is Pure, No One in her Family would have known they were Native American....and actually they still cannot confirm it.

The Percentage of Markers is too small to confirm Hispanic or Indian.

Notice that she cannot actually NAME an Ancestor who is Actually Native American.

If that is in your family tree, you can name that person. Especially after a DNC Tracing.

She could be Hispanic 1\1024th, or Eastern Asian 1\1024th, or possibly 1\1024th Native American.

The results are that sketchy, so once again, SHE IS MANIPULATING the Facts and altering The Narrative and launched a PR campaign based upon it.

In other words, Pocahontas will say or do anything to get a job, get in to a college she wants to go to, or be elected.

Release THE RESULTS!

Last edited:
I am 100% Native American. So there. :113:

Well, I can't make that same claim, but I'm still far more of an American than almost any of the Democrat supporters.

:laugh:

There are no indigenous people in America.

My family in America has been traced back to the mid-1700s, so far. Nine generations (or thirteen, depending on the generational scale you employ) certainly qualifies as native.

@PC, except for one thing, the marker they used wasn't native injun, it was south american. so no way in hell did she prove any such thing that 1/1024 is native american. none, zip. You're the last person I'd ever expect to fall for that. I am beside myself now.

I am 100% Native American. So there. :113:

Well, I can't make that same claim, but I'm still far more of an American than almost any of the Democrat supporters.

:laugh:

There are no indigenous people in America.

My family in America has been traced back to the mid-1700s, so far. Nine generations (or thirteen, depending on the generational scale you employ) certainly qualifies as native.

I'm gonna have to rely on this:

When Peter Schramm’s family fled Hungary, he writes:

“But where are we going?” I asked

“We are going to America,” my father said.

“Why America?” I prodded

“Because, son…we were born Americans, but in the wrong place,” he replied. American by Choice

@PC, except for one thing, the marker they used wasn't native injun, it was south american. so no way in hell did she prove any such thing that 1/1024 is native american. none, zip. You're the last person I'd ever expect to fall for that. I am beside myself now.

I don't understand your point.

If you are saying that South American isn't a claim that pertains to her Indian claim, you'd be wrong..

Asians came across the Bering Straits via a land bridge, and settled in the northwestern parts of America....but continued down the west coast of South America.

migration_map.jpg

First Humans Entered the Americas Along the Coast, Not Through the Ice | Smart News | Smithsonian

If you are saying that South American isn't a claim that pertains to her Indian claim, you'd be wrong..

Asians came across the Bering Straits via a land bridge, and settled in the northwestern parts of America....but continued down the west coast of South America.

migration_map.jpg

First Humans Entered the Americas Along the Coast, Not Through the Ice | Smart News | Smithsonian
well wait, if they are south american then they are not native to the US. Native, it is the term used and South American isn't native. Why couldn't it be Portuguese?

Oh and her claim was cherokee.

migration_map.jpg

well wait, if they are south american then they are not native to the US. Native, it is the term used and South American isn't native. Why couldn't it be Portuguese?

"...if they are south american then they are not native to the US."

There were no 'Native Americans.....except for
Billy_Kinetta.
There were only my peeps that came over via the Bering land bridge.

But there could be a relationship between the North Amreican genes of some Indians, and those of South Americans who continued on from the Bering route.

"...remains of a large campsite in southern Chile, close to the tip of South America (see 'Routes to a new world'). Radiocarbon dating of wood and other organic remains suggested that the site was around 14,600 years old, implying that humans made it from Alaska to Chile more than 1,000 years before the oldest known Clovis tools,"
Ancient migration: Coming to America

migration_map.jpg

"...if they are south american then they are not native to the US."

There were no 'Native Americans.

But there could be a relationship between the North Amreican genes of some Indians, and those of South Americans who continued on from the Bering route.

"...remains of a large campsite in southern Chile, close to the tip of South America (see 'Routes to a new world'). Radiocarbon dating of wood and other organic remains suggested that the site was around 14,600 years old, implying that humans made it from Alaska to Chile more than 1,000 years before the oldest known Clovis tools,"
Ancient migration: Coming to America
that wasn't her point, now you're trying to draw the line without two points. you're all over the place. the fact is she claimed cherokee as her heritage. to say otherwise is not accurate. the cherokee claimed they have never provided a marker for DNA.

So, there is no way the marker used could be the US, so she is now off continent to another. The stats say there are 99.9% of all white americans have more indian then the marker that was used. She didn't make that marker. so again, I'm shocked that you crossed a line I never thought in my wildest dreams you'd ever cross. wow.

It seems we are all ultimately African, but that is under review.

Therefore, as an African-American I will be applying for any pertinent benefits soon, just in case they change the origin point.

Forum List

Back