Gotta ask a question. Can I, huh? Can I?

Oh my. I was off watching a bit of tv. Actually...gulp..don't kill me...but I'm viewing The Bachelor. It must be the evil part of me that loves watching a bunch of women make asses of themselves for some guy that wants them to "be open" while he's dating 15 other women.
It's like a train wreck. You don't wanna look, but you do.

I don't. :)

I know. I know I shouldn't. But..I can't help myself. My face is in a perpetual sneer for an hour, and then I have to massage to get it back to its normal stoic look. :lol:

Well..I guess I better go upload some pics to my album then. I have some great animal pics and some wonderful art I'd love to share with those interested. I'm in to "faces". Being an artist myself, the face has such fascination for me. Each person is so different...but so alike. Anyway...I think I will play with the album soon.

Oh my. I was off watching a bit of tv. Actually...gulp..don't kill me...but I'm viewing The Bachelor. It must be the evil part of me that loves watching a bunch of women make asses of themselves for some guy that wants them to "be open" while he's dating 15 other women.
It's like a train wreck. You don't wanna look, but you do.

You've just described what Mrs Rat thinks when she opens her eyes in the morning, and sees me. :lol:

Anybody got some leftover snarkiness they need to unload today? Seems I received below normal levels of complaining and stupid questions on this cold Monday.

Anybody got some leftover snarkiness they need to unload today? Seems I received below normal levels of complaining and stupid questions on this cold Monday.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :eek:

No, never.

I'm an insanely private person.

To many years sharing a rack in the Navy will do that to.

Oddly enough, I'm married with 5 kids. so you can imagine how I cherish what little privacy I can get.

You've just described what Mrs Rat thinks when she opens her eyes in the morning, and sees me.

Hogwash. I think you are very whiskery and Mrs Rat eeks in glee every morning. I'm right, aren't I? Fess up.

Does anyone here use their real faces as avatars? Just wondering.

Shall I put my armor on for asking a silly question? I have my helmeted avatar in my profile thingy, which is different than in the forum. Is that what's supposed to happen? Two separate pic for two separate places..or is it my wonky pc..or worse...me having a "duh" moment?

I am using my own pic in my avatar. Remember now I am from Beta Triangula 6.

I'll share pics, but they aren't going to be personal in nature. Or at least, where it's an extremely clear view of moi. I've been that route before where people that didn't like me snagged the pics and morphed them in to..well..not very nice pics. So if you like art and unique pics, aka National Geographic...then you will enjoy my album. When I get around to it, lol.

Does anyone use the blog feature here?

Actually a few here have seen the real me.
I got threatened over that so I don't let anyone see me anymore.

You've just described what Mrs Rat thinks when she opens her eyes in the morning, and sees me.

Hogwash. I think you are very whiskery and Mrs Rat eeks in glee every morning. I'm right, aren't I? Fess up.

Eeks yes. Glee, not so much.

I keep getting told I look like this guy.

images

I have a few cat pics myself. An online friend once described me as "You remind me of a lioness that is semi tamed. You can be petted, but don't rub your fur the wrong way" and pm'd me this pic:

1h9xxi.jpg

Eeks yes. Glee, not so much.

I keep getting told I look like this guy.

images

Ah Fred. Don't we all start to look that way? Love the pic of the real you in your skins...but you took my cousins fur so........

Does anyone here use their real faces as avatars? Just wondering.

Shall I put my armor on for asking a silly question? I have my helmeted avatar in my profile thingy, which is different than in the forum. Is that what's supposed to happen? Two separate pic for two separate places..or is it my wonky pc..or worse...me having a "duh" moment?

How you liking your new troll friends?

I'm liking them just fine, Emma. How are you? Was your vacation pleasant?

Forum List

Back