Trump Has Been Arrested For Creating Illegal Electors In Seven States

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
For some people, the topic title might be a "Duh!" moment.

But a number of forum members are unaware of the fact the guy in my avatar has been arrested for creating illegal electors and attempting to overthrow our democracy. He has also been arrested for other crimes related to his attempted coup.

I don't know if their ignorance is because they avoid the news or if the media outlets they do watch have not informed them of these facts.

We know they are ignorant of the reason for his arrest because an astounding number of them keep asking why Al Gore was not arrested. At least twice a day someone asks this question, and many topics have been started asking this question.

So it has become necessary to let them in on why this guy was arrested.

For example, in Georgia the election has to be certified by the secretary of state and the governor. They then authorize which electors are allowed to send their vote count to the US Senate.

This is the law, for every obvious reasons. You can't have a bunch of maniacs deciding to send umpteen slates of electors to the US Senate. The electors have to be appointed by the state.

Trump and his criminal organization decided to be maniacs and send an illegal slate to the US Senate. They met in secret and sent their fake certification to the Senate.

When the coup failed, Trump's co-conspirators asked for pardons from Trump. They knew what they had done was illegal.

But Trump did not give them pardons. He decided if he was going down, he was taking them with him.

And so here we are.

I hope this helps the ignorant get their minds right as to how this has absolutely no relation to Al Gore.

You're welcome.

How the fake electors in seven states are central to the Trump Jan. 6 indictment​

But a number of forum members are unaware of the fact the guy in my avatar has been arrested for creating illegal electors and attempting to overthrow our democracy. He has also been arrested for other crimes related to his attempted coup.

I don't know if their ignorance is because they avoid the news or if the media outlets they do watch have not informed them of these facts.

We know they are ignorant of the reason for his arrest because an astounding number of them keep asking why Al Gore was not arrested. At least twice a day someone asks this question, and many topics have been started asking this question.

For example, in Georgia the election has to be certified by the secretary of state and the governor. They then authorize which electors are allowed to send their vote count to the US Senate.

This is the law, for every obvious reasons. You can't have a bunch of maniacs deciding to send umpteen slates of electors to the US Senate. The electors have to be appointed by the state.

Trump and his criminal organization decided to be maniacs and send an illegal slate to the US Senate. They met in secret and sent their fake certification to the Senate.

When the coup failed, Trump's co-conspirators asked for pardons from Trump. They knew what they had done was illegal.

But Trump did not give them pardons. He decided if he was going down, he was taking them with him.

And so here we are.

I hope this helps the ignorant get their minds right as to how this has absolutely no relation to Al Gore.

You're welcome.

How the fake electors in seven states are central to the Trump Jan. 6 indictment

They'll say it's fake news or Antifa or BLM or whatever.

Much is kept from them in their world.

But a number of forum members are unaware of the fact the guy in my avatar has been arrested for creating illegal electors and attempting to overthrow our democracy.

What exactly does ''our democracy'' mean to you folks who use that phrase?

Are you referencing ''A Democracy?"

Or are you referencing ''democracy?"

Thanks!

And so here we are.

You're welcome.

How the fake electors in seven states are central to the Trump Jan. 6 indictment

LOL Good luck with that

I'm absolutely going to LOVE IT, when these obsessed fools finally have their trusted media sources explain to them that despite all of these indictments, he CANNOT be stopped from running and their efforts have actually made him stronger. It's going to make them lose what little sense they have left.

What exactly does ''our democracy'' mean?

Thanks!
Which word do you not understand?

fox-news-democracy.jpg

And so here we are.

You're welcome.

Oh, you mean the alternate electors in case that state’s election would be overturned.

Yea there is nothing illegal about that.

And so here we are.

You're welcome.

Excellent avatar! And I thought you hated Trump, nice

Nazis used to accuse others of things they were most guilty of. Democrats have been undermining our Democracy for a long time.

Yes, that's the go to move for Democrats too. Want to know what Democrats are doing? Listen to what they are accusing you of. Russia, Russia, Russia!

Forum List

Back