I have a casual question for the usership collectively

Okay tie these two things together Internal gallery documents show that sales of Biden's art brought in $1.3 million. One buyer, whose identity is unknown, spent $875,000 on 11 of them....

From 6 days ago...

New evidence reveals how Hunter Biden paid debts with loans from Democrat donor, art sales​

Money flowing to Hunter Biden from various sources helped pay off first son’s tax debts, child support, and high-dollar rent since Joe Biden began running for president

The following sold for $225, 000

View attachment 862685

To avoid the obvious scandal these could have been sold on their merit, right????
IF IF IF I painted that I would get maybe $57.38 if I threw in a Thanksgiving holiday card for a meal at McDonalds

Nobody is purchasing Hunter's art because is "artistic", "cool", or "edgy." Those purchases are in actuality payments to the Biden family for allowing access to Joe Biden and to influence policies within our federal government.

Even a blind Stevie Wonder could figure that shit out.

Rep. James Comer and his team are amassing the evidence and there is far more than what was ginned up to GET TRUMP.
Oh yes.
The 10 year dead witness.
The witness that "disappeared"
and a documented loan repayment that just happened to be just like the document loan repayment the committee chair had.

Inuendo is not evidence but, in this case you're having it shoved in you end OH!

If you don't know about Biden's crimes and the evidence of them by now, You're way beyond help. :21:
Biden is a fool , don't lower yourself
Earlier this year, President Joe Biden asserted : "If we don't keep the temperature from going above 1.5 degrees Celsius raised, then we're in real trouble. That whole generation is damned. I mean, that's not hyperbole, really, truly in trouble."

THe man who gave a whole speech on the Omnicron virus.
from law school was 76th in a class of 85
Undergrad DISGRACEFUL :He had a "C" average overall for his four years, graduating with a class rank of 506 out of 688.

A fool

Philosophy is, as the description of the sub-forum indicates, distinguished from other ways of addressing such problems by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument.

So that's why I ask the question here.

Anyway. Why...oh why...did a ''private citizen'' (for reference and clarity with regard to my intent for asking, perform USMB keyword search for ''Hunter Biden is a private citizen'' pointing directly to the intent in which those keywords are/were historically invoked) arrive to court in what can be compared to a presidential motorcade, and what may very well be, depending on who was charged with its organization?
When I lived in DC the largest motorcades I ever saw were Al Gore's. , a man like Biden, and Kamala and others ...known far and wide for being STUPID. Check it out.

Because there are those on the violent, lawless right so consumed with unwarranted partisan hate they’d attempt to harm President Biden’s son.
You appear to be a silly preening teenager:)

You are talking about killers and eliminating all evil in it,

Oh yes.
The 10 year dead witness.
The witness that "disappeared"
and a documented loan repayment that just happened to be just like the document loan repayment the committee chair had.

Inuendo is not evidence but, in this case you're having it shoved in you end OH!
i've been thinking about how asymmetrical their standards of evidence are. poor jack smithhas to prove what trump's intentions were and what he was thinking.

all comer needs is a russian generated rumor or a "people are saying" fantasy.

I assume that all close family of POTUS have SS protection, at least until that POTUS leaves office. Giving them regular rides on AF ONE and free, government-paid vacay's out of the country is another thing but, apparently, no one cares to make the scum pay.

Trump spent $131 million dollars on his golf games in 4 years.

Fake news.

"We rate this claim MISSING CONTEXT, based on our research. References to Trump's golf trips have been well-documented throughout his presidency. The president, himself has admitted to visiting golf resorts owned by the Trump Organization while traveling abroad. But the reason for his official travel is at the discretion of the White House. Much of the costs for golf outings and resort stays are estimates. Absent that confirmation, we cannot say with certainty this number is true."

Fact check: Estimated taxpayer burden for Trump's golf outings is hard to pin down

ONe knows that is false because if it had been computed it would HAVE TO BE in inflation-adjusted dollars.
Can't fool an ex-statistician

ONe knows that is false because if it had been computed it would HAVE TO BE in inflation-adjusted dollars.
Can't fool an ex-statistician
whatever dollars trump paid himself for greens fees and what not they were paid by the american people.

did he even give himself a government discount or senoir rates?

Forum List

Back