Gotta ask a question. Can I, huh? Can I?

A few posters use their kids in their avatars, but I wouldn't recommend it since there are some crazy freak-a-zoids out there in cyberland.

I've used a half pic of me as an avatar, and my 'friends' of the USMB can see my pics in my album. (You can edit it to private for only your friends to see)

Hope this helps and just doesn't confuse you even more!

Was I not supposed to share this pic of you?

gwen-stefani2.jpg
All those people in my necklace are the people I've banned this past week.

It's like a Troll Trophy!

Ooh, Ooh...

Can I be on the end of that necklace, at the pendant portion?

Does anyone here use their real faces as avatars? Just wondering.

Shall I put my armor on for asking a silly question? I have my helmeted avatar in my profile thingy, which is different than in the forum. Is that what's supposed to happen? Two separate pic for two separate places..or is it my wonky pc..or worse...me having a "duh" moment?

That's me. Heavily processed, of course. Photoshop is fun! :)

A few posters use their kids in their avatars, but I wouldn't recommend it since there are some crazy freak-a-zoids out there in cyberland.

I've used a half pic of me as an avatar, and my 'friends' of the USMB can see my pics in my album. (You can edit it to private for only your friends to see)

Hope this helps and just doesn't confuse you even more!

Dang woman, why had I never checked that out before....you have some serious boobage.:D

I've been known to put my pic in my avatar, but after a while it freaks me out to see me all the time. :eek: I do have mine in my profile and album though.

Does anyone here use their real faces as avatars? Just wondering.

Shall I put my armor on for asking a silly question? I have my helmeted avatar in my profile thingy, which is different than in the forum. Is that what's supposed to happen? Two separate pic for two separate places..or is it my wonky pc..or worse...me having a "duh" moment?

I have a pic of me in my profile page. I have nothing to hide...except the dope in my pocket.

Oh my. I was off watching a bit of tv. Actually...gulp..don't kill me...but I'm viewing The Bachelor. It must be the evil part of me that loves watching a bunch of women make asses of themselves for some guy that wants them to "be open" while he's dating 15 other women.
It's like a train wreck. You don't wanna look, but you do.

Oh my. I was off watching a bit of tv. Actually...gulp..don't kill me...but I'm viewing The Bachelor. It must be the evil part of me that loves watching a bunch of women make asses of themselves for some guy that wants them to "be open" while he's dating 15 other women.
It's like a train wreck. You don't wanna look, but you do.

I don't. :)

Forum List

Back