Trump Has Been Arrested For Creating Illegal Electors In Seven States

I am never going to stop like millions of people.
If several states that Trump will need to win cite Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to keep Donald J Trump off the ballots for the presidential election in 2024 and when it gets to the Supreme Court and they decide not to override the will of the states will you give up on the orange antichrist being the only one who can save America?

If several states that Trump will need to win cite Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to keep Donald J Trump off the ballots for the presidential election in 2024 and when it gets to the Supreme Court and they decide not to override the will of the states will you give up on the orange antichrist being the only one who can save America?
Your law school was......?

Your law school was......?
Luttig & Tribe University

Donald Trump now faces two indictments and 17 charges related to his role in attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 election, and in both cases, prosecutors are aiming to try the former president before the 2024 vote. But according to some conservative legal scholars, these criminal proceedings may be beside the point when considering whether Trump should be eligible to hold the presidency at all.

The criminal proceedings may be beside the point.

In The Atlantic this weekend, former federal judge J. Michael Luttig and professor of constitutional law Laurence H. Tribe chimed in with their version of an argument continuing to gain traction among legal scholars that the Fourteenth Amendment excludes Trump from holding office again at any level. According to Luttig and Tribe, the Fourteenth Amendment’s Section 3 bars any person who has previously taken an oath to support the Constitution in an official capacity and who later “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” against the Constitution from holding an official office again.

Luttig & Tribe University

Donald Trump now faces two indictments and 17 charges related to his role in attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 election, and in both cases, prosecutors are aiming to try the former president before the 2024 vote. But according to some conservative legal scholars, these criminal proceedings may be beside the point when considering whether Trump should be eligible to hold the presidency at all.

The criminal proceedings may be beside the point.

In The Atlantic this weekend, former federal judge J. Michael Luttig and professor of constitutional law Laurence H. Tribe chimed in with their version of an argument continuing to gain traction among legal scholars that the Fourteenth Amendment excludes Trump from holding office again at any level. According to Luttig and Tribe, the Fourteenth Amendment’s Section 3 bars any person who has previously taken an oath to support the Constitution in an official capacity and who later “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” against the Constitution from holding an official office again.

Two hacks right there. Tribe has been bitching about Trump since 2015. And it was not an insurrection. Those were in Portland and Seattle. Trump was at neither.

And it was not an insurrection.
You are on the losing side - you do not dictate terms or terminology. Trump pressured Pence to commit an unconstitutional act in furtherance of stopping the transfer to the lawful incoming administration after taking the inaugural oath to protect the Constitution so help him God on his momma’s Bible.

Trump solicited the Georgia Secretary of State to violate his oath of office to “find” the votes to win the Georgia election for himself.

Trump filed bogus lawsuits to try and overturn the results.

Trump attempted to obstruct Congress from certifying the results by secretly creating Trump electors in Georgia who were told by the Trump campaign to do it in secret.

Trump watched his supporters violently attack the US Capitol looking to hang his VP
who was Constitutionally required to be in the building and was with his entire family taking cover from the Stop the Steal attackers. Trump tweeted to the mob that Pence was too cowardly to do the right thing. The right thing was commit fraud to overturn the election and declare Trump the winner.

Close enough to fucking insurrection for me.

Not reacting at all to the threat against Pence and his wife and kids and grandkids; just sitting there o his fat ass in the WH LUNCH ROOM watching what we all saw on tv is enough for me to see such a loser to not qualify for dog-catcher in Bummukk Iowa.

You are on the losing side - you do not dictate terms or terminology. Trump pressured Pence to commit an unconstitutional act in furtherance of stopping the transfer to the lawful incoming administration after taking the inaugural oath to protect the Constitution so help him God on his momma’s Bible.

Trump solicited the Georgia Secretary of State to violate his oath of office to “find” the votes to win the Georgia election for himself.

Trump filed bogus lawsuits to try and overturn the results.

Trump attempted to obstruct Congress from certifying the results by secretly creating Trump electors in Georgia who were told by the Trump campaign to do it in secret.

Trump watched his supporters violently attack the US Capitol looking to hang his VP
who was Constitutionally required to be in the building and was with his entire family taking cover from the Stop the Steal attackers. Trump tweeted to the mob that Pence was too cowardly to do the right thing. The right thing was commit fraud to overturn the election and declare Trump the winner.

Close enough to fucking insurrection for me.

Not reacting at all to the threat against Pence and his wife and kids and grandkids; just sitting there o his fat ass in the WH LUNCH ROOM watching what we all saw on tv is enough for me to see such a loser to not qualify for dog-catcher in Bummukk Iowa.
Everything you are describing is not illegal. It has been done before with no indictments and no arrests after it.

It has been done before
Tell us please when this happened before:

Not reacting at all to the threat against Pence and his wife and kids and grandkids; just sitting there on his fat ass in the WH LUNCH ROOM watching what we all saw on tv is enough for me to see such a loser to not qualify for dog-catcher in Bummukk Iowa.

Tell us please when this happened before:

Not reacting at all to the threat against Pence and his wife and kids and grandkids; just sitting there on his fat ass in the WH LUNCH ROOM watching what we all saw on tv is enough for me to see such a loser to not qualify for dog-catcher in Bummukk Iowa.
With Kennedy and Gore. Is Stacy Abrams in jail? This is bullshit.

Everything you are describing is not illegal.
Criminality is not the issue to keep Trump iff the ballot.

It’s a state’s right to decide if Jan6 was an insurrection or not and whether Trump gave comfort to the rioters like saying he will pardon them if he wins a second term.

Criminality is not the issue to keep Trump iff the ballot.

It’s a state’s right to decide if Jan6 was an insurrection or not and whether Trump gave comfort to the rioters like saying he will pardon them if he wins a second term.
It is not the states right to deprive voters of their choice.

With Kennedy and Gore. Is Stacy Abrams in jail? This is bullshit.
Kennedy didn’t and Gore couldn’t reacting at all to anything similar to the threat against Pence and his wife and kids and grandkids; just sitting there on his fat ass in the WH LUNCH ROOM watching what we all saw on tv is enough for me to see such a loser to not qualify for dog-catcher in Bummukk Iowa.

Kennedy didn’t and Gore couldn’t reacting at all to anything similar to the threat against Pence and his wife and kids and grandkids; just sitting there on his fat ass in the WH LUNCH ROOM watching what we all saw on tv is enough for me to see such a loser to not qualify for dog-catcher in Bummukk Iowa.
Trump is not responsible for that.

It is not the states right to deprive voters of their choice.
If the Candidate is 33 years of age or Not Born on US Soil, or took the oath of high office and later participated in an insurrection apparently yes they can.

So

If the Candidate is 33 years of age or Not Born on US Soil, or took the oath of high office and later participated in an insurrection apparently yes they can.

So

Did you mention your law school yet?

Did you mention your law school yet?
Yes. You said they were hacks which I understand to mean if a highly educated conservative Constitutional Retired Judge does not keep his nose up Trump’s ass to your liking his education and experience must be devalued to worthlessness

CRUCIAL QUOTE​

“I believe that had Vice President Pence obeyed the orders from [Trump] … that declaration of Donald Trump as the next president would have plunged America into what I believe would have been tantamount to a revolution within a constitutional crisis in America, which in my view … would have been the first constitutional crisis since the founding of the Republic,” Luttig testified to Congress Thursday, later saying he “would have laid my body across the road” sooner than let Pence overturn the results. Judge Luttig.

Yes. You said they were hacks which I understand to mean if a highly educated conservative Constitutional Retired Judge does not keep his nose up Trump’s ass to your liking his education and experience must be devalued to worthlessness

CRUCIAL QUOTE​

“I believe that had Vice President Pence obeyed the orders from [Trump] … that declaration of Donald Trump as the next president would have plunged America into what I believe would have been tantamount to a revolution within a constitutional crisis in America, which in my view … would have been the first constitutional crisis since the founding of the Republic,” Luttig testified to Congress Thursday, later saying he “would have laid my body across the road” sooner than let Pence overturn the results. Judge Luttig.
I already told you he was a hack. That does not mean Pence could not have done that. A VP can't now. They changed the law after the election. It would have been perfectly legal to send it back to the state legislatures. Period.

That does not mean Pence could not have done that.
Therefore Pence could recognize the existence of a slate of electors from Michigan naming him as the winner of the VP office by Michigan voters when he knew that the voters chose Harris in Michigan & Wisconsin.

Should he have proceeded to refuse to count the 16 EC votes from the state of Michigan because two slates of electors were being presented to him?

Pence knew he lost Michigan and Wisconsin but you expect his loyalty to Trump should mean lying to himself that he won Michigan if 16 Republicans say he did on some mysterious piece of paper that came from who knows where, but the actual voters did not vote for a Republican according to the popular vote in Michigan.

Was Pence wrong to not take these two envelopes from Senator Ron Johnson?

Ron Johnson tried to hand fake elector info to Mike Pence on Jan. 6, panel reveals​

A top aide said the Wisconsin Republican senator wanted to give Pence the list of pro-Trump electors as he prepared to certify the 2020 election.​
Text messages show Sen. Johnson tried to hand fake electors to Pence on Jan. 6​
Play Video​
06/21/2022 04:30 AM EDT​
Updated: 06/21/2022 06:20 PM EDT​

A top aide to Sen. Ron Johnson attempted to arrange a handoff of false, pro-Trump electors from the senator to Mike Pence just minutes before the then-vice president began to count electoral votes on Jan. 6, 2021.​
The aide, Sean Riley, told Pence’s legislative director Chris Hodgson that Johnson wanted to hand Pence lists of the fake electors from Michigan and Wisconsin for Pence to introduce during the counting of electoral votes that certified Joe Biden’s win. The attempt was revealed in text messages obtained by the Jan. 6 select committee during its fourth public hearing on Tuesday.​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back