Got to Give it to Obama, this Ripping of Trump was hysterical and well delivered!!!

It's nice to know that while Americans are dying at home and abroad that the president can play comedian.

Kinda like bush looking for WMD's under his desk?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdDp_jlgC9M]YouTube - Bush jokes about Weapons of Mass Destruction[/ame]

I'm no Trump fan, but they went overboard with the number of zingers. Quite tacky when all was said and done. Almost as tacky as Michelle O's taste in fashion. Trump got em' scared?

I'm no Trump fan, but they went overboard with the number of zingers. Quite tacky when all was said and done. Almost as tacky as Michelle O's taste in fashion. Trump got em' scared?

Trump asked for what he got, and more. Let's just hope he continues on the current trajectory and is actually dumb enough to run for POTUS. SNL will LOVE him.

Last edited:
It's nice to know that while Americans are dying at home and abroad that the president can play comedian.

Kinda like bush looking for WMD's under his desk?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdDp_jlgC9M]YouTube - Bush jokes about Weapons of Mass Destruction[/ame]

If I remember correctly, and I do, I was as critical of GW as I am of BO.

It would be nice to have a serious man in the oval office instead of the fucking clowns you sheep prefer.

That was a ripping?

No - what Trump is going to give Obama in a public debate will be a ripping.

The man-child Obama is about to find out what a real ass whooping is all about.

The same guy who couldn't understand what the meaning of a state certified birth certificate???? I don't think so.....

Come on now that is what the correspondence dinner is all about. I would fault him more if he didn't do it or if he took a serious tone at an event that isn't supposed to be serious!

3290c621e469fa8cdad3a84c5e2113b3.jpg

Not played well by Trump. He should have been laughing and clapping and playing along with it. He took it personally and that is the last thing you should do during a roasting.

"You, Mr. Trump, recognized that the real problem was a lack of leadership,” Obama said. “And so ultimately, you didn’t blame Lil Jon or Meat Loaf. You fired Gary Busey. These are the kind of decisions that would keep me up at night. Well handled, sir.”

HeeHee.. Poor Trump, he's a fish out of water meaning someone with a sense of humor might have appreciated Obama's fabulous sense of timing and humor.. Michael Steel took the ribbing much better.

Can't wait to go home and listen to the rest.

Come on now that is what the correspondence dinner is all about. I would fault him more if he didn't do it or if he took a serious tone at an event that isn't supposed to be serious!

I disagree. I don't think we should be paying the president to tell jokes.

I fail to see how a President "ripping" American citizens is funny. I don't recall any other President doing this. I guess King Hussein the Elitist is the exception

I fail to see how a President "ripping" American citizens is funny. I don't recall any other President doing this. I guess King Hussein the Elitist is the exception

Well, the WH Correspondents' Dinner has only been going on for 21 years....

And what makes you think I ever thought it was a good use of taxpayer money?

Tissue, whiner?

Are you suggesting tax payer money put the dinner on? Or are you trying to say the tax payers should control what the President does on a Saturday night?

Than it should be relatively easy for you to cite an example where a previous president ripped private citizens publicly.

Go ahead -

Post away!

Are you suggesting tax payer money put the dinner on? Or are you trying to say the tax payers should control what the President does on a Saturday night?

Then let him pay for the SS and all other expenses related to carting his ass around out of his own fucking pocket when he wants to attend an idiotic social function and tell jokes.

I agree that Obama was funny.

But, I watched Seth Meyer for the first time...not funny at all.

Than it should be relatively easy for you to cite an example where a previous president ripped private citizens publicly.

Go ahead -

Post away!

It's ONLY the Vice President that Bush is ripping on, but I am sure you will let it slide...

President Bush Impersonation - 2006 White House Correspondents Dinner

Go ahead -

Post away!

It's ONLY the Vice President that Bush is ripping on, but I am sure you will let it slide...

President Bush Impersonation - 2006 White House Correspondents Dinner

The Vice President (at the time) was not a private citizen - he was a public official.

Try again

Forum List

Back