Got to Give it to Obama, this Ripping of Trump was hysterical and well delivered!!!

The average American uses 30 gallon of gas a week at $4/ gallon that 120. When Obama and the Dems get finished it will be $240, but I'm sure people will remember Obama joked when its time to vote in Nov 2012

"You know, the one thing that peeves me about Obama haters and neocons in general is that they live on sound bites. There is no substance to their argument. They think a throw away sentence from the likes of Rush, Hannity or O'Reilly is some intriguing insight, when all it is is a partisan, insipid few words with no hard data or research to back them up."

[size=""]The irony is killing me![/size]

Why is it killing you. Just FYI the correspondent's dinner is a light affair. My sig ain't...

Get it yet?

I didn't know Obama set gas prices..go figure...

Obama is crushing the buying power of the US dollar, that's what driving gas prices and the Tea Party will ride your cluelessness to another major victory in 2012

I didn't know Obama set gas prices..go figure...

Then why did Pelosi blame Bush and Cheney in 2008 for high gas prices? Was she lying to the American people?

Prolly over the invasion of Iraq I would imagine, which was all him, and it did affect world prices...

Libya is a NATO affair (ie NOT JUST a US affair)...

That aside, I'm still trying to figure out how he can affect oil prices.

Where's Toro or William the Wie when you need them.....

Yes he did. I wonder who writes for him ;)

The key to all good presidential speeches is a good writer. Just look at Bush Jr. and Reagan for example. The only difference was Reagan was an actor so he could actually read the script well.

The BIG difference is Reagan actually wrote many of his speeches, himself. The man!!!

"In his campaign for the U.S. presidency from 1975 to 1979, Ronald Reagan delivered over 1000 radio broadcasts. For over 600 of these we have direct evidence of Reagan's authorship of the text of the speeches, in the form of yellow pads, with material written ``in his own hand''. The aim of this study was to determine the authorship of 314 of the broadcasts for which no direct evidence is available."

http://www.stat.cmu.edu/tr/tr789/tr789.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back