Got to Give it to Obama, this Ripping of Trump was hysterical and well delivered!!!

Yes he did. I wonder who writes for him ;)

The key to all good presidential speeches is a good writer. Just look at Bush Jr. and Reagan for example. The only difference was Reagan was an actor so he could actually read script good.

True.

Reagan was good at giving speeches.

That's all your boy is good for ... stupid rhetoric. He makes Bill Clinton look like an angel.

I thought the ripping of Trump was way overdone, shoulda spread the ridicule around a little more. I'm not a Trump supporter, but I thought it was a bit meansprited.

The key to all good presidential speeches is a good writer. Just look at Bush Jr. and Reagan for example. The only difference was Reagan was an actor so he could actually read script good.

True.

That's all your boy is good for ... stupid rhetoric. He makes Bill Clinton look like an angel.

Really? Can you say "nucular"? How about "strategery"? "Mission accomplished"?

There is a way to get gas to drop to 2 bucks.

First, go to the polls like Rasmussen and argue that you are going to vote Republican if Gas does drop, but Democrat if it stays at the same level or rises.

If enough of you do this, Gas prices will fall like a brick! Happened in 2008 election!

I was skeptical from the beginning of Trump's presidential bid. A skepticism that turned to an interested curiosity during his tough talking, policy ideas- not really policy specifics, but rather a general talk of how to bring down gas prices. His success as an entrepreneur gave me confidence that he has the competency and life experience to solve some of the problems facing America.

I even believed he should be a contender after he made some pretty, just-off-the-wall comments without giving any specifics. Trump said he would make countries that receive protection from America’s military begin paying some kind of compensation. Now I’ve seen every episode of ‘The Sapranos”; what are we the mafia?

The final straw on the proverbial camel’s back was the press conference after president Obama released his long-form birth certificate. I was initially interested in the ‘Birther Controversy”. There were a lot of inconsistencies and questions that gave it intrigue; intrigue that quickly faded after Obama released the mystery birth certificate. Trump came out and congratulated himself, completely ignoring the press’ questions regarding his past accusations and statements. One particularly interesting statement, that he would release his tax returns after the president releases his birth certificate, gave Trump a lot of annoyance.

The president sealed The Donald’s fate during the correspondents’ dinner. Trump has suggested that the amount of jokes aimed at him might be inappropriate, but he has brought it all on himself. And the president has made sure that The Donald will only be seen as a joke, just some novelty that the Republican Party will only tolerate according to his contributions.

I will not ever vote for Trump. I am even kinda skeptical that he was ever serious. Who benefits from all this? Was Trump not once a registered Democrat, a large donator to Harry Reid? Obama and the MSNBC have been feverishly trying to pin every conservative as a racist birther? I question Trumps motives, and after that press conference I don’t believe it’s unfair to say perhaps racist motives.

Speaking as someone who in real life (as opposed to on the internet) is often called "bigger than life" or "very extroverted" or "the wiseguy"...when you're as over the top and self-aggrandizing as Trump is, you've got to be able to take a joke squarely on the jaw.

How much less funny would have the jokes against Trump been if he had simply laughed along with the crowd. Those "fox on the head" jokes had me in stitches.

Trump's a clown...a clown with perhaps the hottest wife on the planet...but a clown nonetheless.

crying-baby-0509-s2-99576567.jpg

You know, it's rare when you see someone get what's coming to them. I mean what they really deserve. Those jokes about his hair...in front of the entire world...that was one of those rare moments.

I loved it.

True.

well, bill clinton was the best president in our lifetime.

but then again, he didn't have to clean up baby bush's mess. so there ya go.

Last edited:
"he said he is running as a republican, I thought he was running as a joke"

amazing one liner

Doesn't this man realize that people can say anything about you once you're a political candidate?

"Real estate mogul Donald Trump called jokes made about him at the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner 'inappropriate in certain respects.'"
:boohoo:

Source: thehill(dot)com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/158495-trump-says-jokes-about-him-by-obama-meyers-were-inappropriate

poor "the donald". perhaps lying about the president's birth to enhance one's TV ratings is inappropriate. maybe he should use some of his money to buy a sense of humor. cause i'm thinking he couldn't have coped with stephen colbert's keynote from when bush was president.

Last edited:
Doesn't this man realize that people can say anything about you once you're a political candidate?

"Real estate mogul Donald Trump called jokes made about him at the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner 'inappropriate in certain respects.'"
:boohoo:

Source: thehill(dot)com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/158495-trump-says-jokes-about-him-by-obama-meyers-were-inappropriate

Trump has been living in a bubble of his own making for WAY too long. He's more hypersensitive than Palin, and I wasn't even sure if that was possible.

Hey, Don. Grow a pair!!!

It was some funny shit, BUT the President himself should be above such stupidity. One reason I don't Trump seriously as a possibility as President, nor Palin.

True.

well, bill clinton was the best president in our lifetime.

but then again, he didn't have to clean up baby bush's mess. so there ya go.

Good point. I think this time we'll see a lot more teamwork with the three of them since big Bill doesn't have his wife running.

Forum List

Back