"Gosh, I just DON'T UNDERSTAND why ANYONE would VOTE for her"

Thank you for admitting I was right about your key issues.

I did no such thing, Herbert.
So your two big issues are: Gay Marraige/Sex and racist cops?

Nope. Couldn't give a fuck.
I voted for Trump to stand up for America and bring our jobs back.

You voted for the guy who ships off jobs to Bangladesh and China to "bring our jobs back?" Not too smart, are you there, Herbert?
Those jobs were already gone. Thanks Bill and NAFTA. Thanks Hill and PAcific Trade.

I sure am hearing this quite a bit from the talk radio hosts and their listeners. People appear to be sincerely flummoxed, absolutely and truly clueless, why anyone could vote for Clinton.

Not sure why this needs to be such a mystery. Maybe it isn't. Maybe they're just pretending not to know. I can't tell at this point, anyway. But I'll try to explain.

First, most of her more honest voters (they're out there) will admit she's not very appealing (pick your reasons, there are many potentials) and that they're not terribly excited about her. I'd guess many of them, if not most, would rather have someone else on the ticket. However...

Second, maybe they agree with her on the issues more than they agree with Trump. Issues are pretty important, y'know? In fact, a candidate's stand on the issues is usually the driving force behind voting for them, is it not? And yes, they are different on the issues. Have we forgotten that?

And third, and this is the one that seems to go right over the head of many, there are a lot of people who are horrified by Trump. And, just as with Hillary, there are plenty of reasons from which to choose -- if you're honest. And please don't pretend you can't imagine what they're talking about.

Well, there ya go. Two clear reasons. You certainly don't have to agree - I know you won't - but at least you can no longer say you don't understand.

Yer welcome!

Good post.

Here’s the thing.

If anyone else was running as the Democrat against Trump; they would have my vote. Trump is many things. One of those is a dilettante. An amateur who knows nothing about the issues or, if you want to coin his phrase, “what made America great” in the first place. He is running for the office because of one reason; he thinks it would be a cool gig and it would put another spotlight on him.

If you were to remove both from the tickets and then give me ______ on the democrat side and _______ on the GOP side, my vote would not automatically go for the democrat. At the outset, it would; just because of what I think I knew about them. But
This year, as they developed their campaigns and began to become more and more serious about what type of Presidency they would like to have, who knows if a guy like Rubio or Walker or Fiorina would have landed on some of the issues. Likewise, who knows how the other Democrats would have landed. Sanders; I agree with what he said but it was pretty clear his plans were drawn up as a wish list; not a strategy.

Well thought out post, but people are getting real tired of the elites and stiffs in suits.. They are tired of the games people play just like the rhinos of 2014.

Trumps are only chance to shake it up, Obama promised it but he was more of a dictator then we have ever seen.

We want change in Washington and the only one that can give us it is a crazy fucker like trump. All he is....a liberal in republicans clothing..like you said candy he is not in it for The money..but the fame and I think that dumb ass will care about the middle class.

Which the democrats abandoned for like 50 years...

Hillary deserved a better opponent.

The DNC deserved a better nominee. But, none of the spineless jellyfish were willing to step up to the plate except Bernie and that other dude. So, she should be exactly where she's at right now, and yes -- she did deserve a better opponent, however, consider this:

If Hillary wins, that is evidence that she is a legitimate badass and deserves to be president exactly because Trump has been such a difficult opponent. This is a chance for a woman to beat a man, and that would speak volumes about her and how America feels about her. This has been the biggest challenge she's ever faced in her entire life -- and it's looking like she's gonna win.
how does that speak volumes of her?...she is not well liked,people apparently,dislike trump more than her...just because she wins does not mean she will be automatically liked...

I agree. If she wins despite not being well liked -- that does speak volumes about how Americans think of her. They're voting for her because they have faith in her ability to lead, not because they like her and want to have her over for dinner.
all i keep on seeing here from her "supporters" is they dont want trump as a president and she is the only other choice....i also keep seeing how they dont like her,but hate trump more.....outside of her die hard democrat supporters i dont see anyone saying they are voting for her for her ability to lead....how can someone not liked by at least half the population and maybe more, lead anyone outside of those who have their noses up the parties ass?....

Well, I can tell you that I voted for her and her ability to lead. I am not a 100% fan (maybe about 80%), but I have enough faith in her to give her a chance to see what she can do.
well obviously you have no choice if she wins....

Thank you for admitting I was right about your key issues.

You voted for the guy who ships off jobs to Bangladesh and China to "bring our jobs back?" Not too smart, are you there, Herbert?

Says the guy who is supporting H1B visas and outsourcing and offshoring via Clinton.

Those jobs were already gone. Thanks Bill and NAFTA. Thanks Hill and PAcific Trade.

Typical rightist. Placing the blame on anyone else other than the scumbag who CHOSE not to manufacture in America. Shame on you.

Face it Mac. You can spin that shit away. You look like a bigger dummy than trump. Only people that vote for her are just as corrupt as she is. You have options. No excuses.

Spin that

Hillary deserved a better opponent.

The DNC deserved a better nominee. But, none of the spineless jellyfish were willing to step up to the plate except Bernie and that other dude. So, she should be exactly where she's at right now, and yes -- she did deserve a better opponent, however, consider this:

If Hillary wins, that is evidence that she is a legitimate badass and deserves to be president exactly because Trump has been such a difficult opponent. This is a chance for a woman to beat a man, and that would speak volumes about her and how America feels about her. This has been the biggest challenge she's ever faced in her entire life -- and it's looking like she's gonna win.
how does that speak volumes of her?...she is not well liked,people apparently,dislike trump more than her...just because she wins does not mean she will be automatically liked...

I agree. If she wins despite not being well liked -- that does speak volumes about how Americans think of her. They're voting for her because they have faith in her ability to lead, not because they like her and want to have her over for dinner.
all i keep on seeing here from her "supporters" is they dont want trump as a president and she is the only other choice....i also keep seeing how they dont like her,but hate trump more.....outside of her die hard democrat supporters i dont see anyone saying they are voting for her for her ability to lead....how can someone not liked by at least half the population and maybe more, lead anyone outside of those who have their noses up the parties ass?....

Well, I can tell you that I voted for her and her ability to lead. I am not a 100% fan (maybe about 80%), but I have enough faith in her to give her a chance to see what she can do.
Her ability to lead? If her history(you know, who she actually is) is takin into consideration, how could anyone explain they want proven failure leading the country? I'm serious dude, what kind of dumbfuck wants that?

Typical rightist. Placing the blame on anyone else other than the scumbag who CHOSE not to manufacture in America. Shame on you.
Using your EXACT logic, answer this: let's say you ran a business and needed to hire for an important position. One of the people you interview has a long resume, but you know she is already lying and deceiving you, would you hire the person?

I sure am hearing this quite a bit from the talk radio hosts and their listeners. People appear to be sincerely flummoxed, absolutely and truly clueless, why anyone could vote for Clinton.

Not sure why this needs to be such a mystery. Maybe it isn't. Maybe they're just pretending not to know. I can't tell at this point, anyway. But I'll try to explain.

First, most of her more honest voters (they're out there) will admit she's not very appealing (pick your reasons, there are many potentials) and that they're not terribly excited about her. I'd guess many of them, if not most, would rather have someone else on the ticket. However...

Second, maybe they agree with her on the issues more than they agree with Trump. Issues are pretty important, y'know? In fact, a candidate's stand on the issues is usually the driving force behind voting for them, is it not? And yes, they are different on the issues. Have we forgotten that?

And third, and this is the one that seems to go right over the head of many, there are a lot of people who are horrified by Trump. And, just as with Hillary, there are plenty of reasons from which to choose -- if you're honest. And please don't pretend you can't imagine what they're talking about. In other words: HE. IS. EVEN. WORSE.

Well, there ya go. Two clear reasons. You certainly don't have to agree - I know you won't - but at least you can no longer say you don't understand.

Yer welcome!

There are no reasonable reasons, however... only irrational gibberish. He isn't any worse in reality, measured by accomplishments, policies, honesty, criminality, corruption and so on... he can even operate email properly. Only someone completely unaware of the issues could think Hilly is better.

Businessmen do whatever will make them the most money. That doesn't make them scumbags. That makes them businessmen. However, Congress sold us out when it opened the floodgates to illegal immigration. They also did that to make money, but they swore an oath not to do it.

Face it Mac. You can spin that shit away. You look like a bigger dummy than trump. Only people that vote for her are just as corrupt as she is. You have options. No excuses.

Spin that

So, by that logic, does that mean anyone who votes for Trump is also a sexual predator?
Sexual predator? You will have to elaborate on that one.

Businessmen do whatever will make them the most money. That doesn't make them scumbags. That makes them businessmen. However, Congress sold us out when it opened the floodgates to illegal immigration. They also did that to make money, but they swore an oath not to do it.

And in Trump's case, it makes him a hypocritical twat who's words are hollow and meaningless, and idiots like you are too stupid to figure that out.

If you look at the alternative...
Donald J Trump.....

It's totally understandable why someone would vote for her...

trump crazy.jpg

And in Trump's case, it makes him a hypocritical twat who's words are hollow and meaningless, and idiots like you are too stupid to figure that out.

No it doesn't, douche bag. Businesses have no obligation to take it in the shorts because the government decides to screw over the American people. That's solely the fault of politicians. But you're a fucking commie who wants to blame business for all the problems that government creates. Only Hillary voters are stupid enough to fall for it.

So Trump is responsible for the loss of manufacturing jobs in the U.S. (even though his principal businesses are real estate and hotel services), and our high tax rates and trade agreements allowing product dumping and currency manipulation are not?

You are quite the economic genius, aren't you?

So Trump is responsible for the loss of manufacturing jobs in the U.S. (even though his principal businesses are real estate and hotel services), and our high tax rates and trade agreements allowing product dumping and currency manipulation are not?

You are quite the genius, aren't you?

Yeah, that makes it even worse because he could actually AFFORD to manufacture in the USA. If American Apparel can do it, he can do it with his shitty ties.

You are quite the economic genius, aren't you?

He's a brain damaged Hillary supporter. What do you expect?

Forum List

Back