Trump in Ohio: to decide what projects to do when i'm president, i'll do a big rally & ask the crowd

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i think it's a great idea!

ask folks what local projects they want and act accordingly!

What about the parts of the country that he doesn't visit to check out what projects need done? Do they just get left out?

There is a reason why we elect Senators and Representatives.

• Banned
he was just riffing, obviously, but it's a tremendous idea in theory! he's not actually gonna do that......................right?

he was just riffing, obviously, but it's a tremendous idea in theory! he's not actually gonna do that......................right?

The tremendous idea for doing something like that is already in place. It's the petitions that the WH will look at if it gets enough signatures.

Trying to hold a town hall meeting for just one place is bad enough, imagine trying to hold one for the whole state of Texas? Shoot...............even if you did one for Rhode Island (smallest state), it would still be a large gathering. Not only that, but Rhode Island is a diverse state, with military interests (Naval War College and base are in Newport), as well as colleges in Providence, is difference enough to cause conflict, what about all the other issues, like the bike path, the roads, the mall in the northern part of the state? How would you address all issues for all people in just one or two meetings?

• Banned
DUH...it's easy: hold SEVERAL rallies all across the state...bring a decibelmeter and measure the reaction of the crowd...the projects with the best reaction get done.

he's not actually gonna do that, IT'S A JOKE, but a tremendous tremendous tremendous idea IN THEORY.

DUH...it's easy: hold SEVERAL rallies all across the state...bring a decibelmeter and measure the reaction of the crowd...the projects with the best reaction get done.

he's not actually gonna do that, IT'S A JOKE, but a tremendous tremendous tremendous idea IN THEORY.

Wonder what would get a bigger response with a Trump crowd? A 24 hour wresting channel paid for by the taxpayer or a plan to outlaw GMO in our food within 10 years?

Yeah............sure..............run domestic policy to figure out the projects that need done like they do the voting on American Idol.

But.............I don't think that wrestling would be enough, I think they would go full bloodlust and push for bringing back arena fighting with gladiators.

Hey..............if we're gonna hold rallies for domestic policies, how are we going to do it for places that are overseas?

How about places like the Middle East with Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria? Do we set up a target in the middle of a village, and the biggest explosion is the group that wins the bid for having things done their way?

Got news for you..............that's how they are already doing it.

please agree that i agree with you, ABikerSailor. everything has flaws. but the alternative is worse. the alternative is 20 trillion in debt with NOTHING to show for it!

Forum List

Back