"Gosh, I just DON'T UNDERSTAND why ANYONE would VOTE for her"

Hillary deserved a better opponent.

The DNC deserved a better nominee. But, none of the spineless jellyfish were willing to step up to the plate except Bernie and that other dude. So, she should be exactly where she's at right now, and yes -- she did deserve a better opponent, however, consider this:

If Hillary wins, that is evidence that she is a legitimate badass and deserves to be president exactly because Trump has been such a difficult opponent. This is a chance for a woman to beat a man, and that would speak volumes about her and how America feels about her. This has been the biggest challenge she's ever faced in her entire life -- and it's looking like she's gonna win.
how does that speak volumes of her?...she is not well liked,people apparently,dislike trump more than her...just because she wins does not mean she will be automatically liked...

I agree. If she wins despite not being well liked -- that does speak volumes about how Americans think of her. They're voting for her because they have faith in her ability to lead, not because they like her and want to have her over for dinner.
all i keep on seeing here from her "supporters" is they dont want trump as a president and she is the only other choice....i also keep seeing how they dont like her,but hate trump more.....outside of her die hard democrat supporters i dont see anyone saying they are voting for her for her ability to lead....how can someone not liked by at least half the population and maybe more, lead anyone outside of those who have their noses up the parties ass?....

People like you completely blow my fucking mind

People like you needn’t wonder about why the lost….the answer is in the mirror and calling a woman a “slimy ass bitch”.
She is a slimy ass bitch. Why would t I call er that just because of her sex? You a sexist?
Candycone is a one issue voter. Abortion at all costs.
A butcher baby killer. The perfect democrat. Too bad her mom didn't partake.

I sure am hearing this quite a bit from the talk radio hosts and their listeners. People appear to be sincerely flummoxed, absolutely and truly clueless, why anyone could vote for Clinton.

Not sure why this needs to be such a mystery. Maybe it isn't. Maybe they're just pretending not to know. I can't tell at this point, anyway. But I'll try to explain.

First, most of her more honest voters (they're out there) will admit she's not very appealing (pick your reasons, there are many potentials) and that they're not terribly excited about her. I'd guess many of them, if not most, would rather have someone else on the ticket. However...

Second, maybe they agree with her on the issues more than they agree with Trump. Issues are pretty important, y'know? In fact, a candidate's stand on the issues is usually the driving force behind voting for them, is it not? And yes, they are different on the issues. Have we forgotten that?

And third, and this is the one that seems to go right over the head of many, there are a lot of people who are horrified by Trump. And, just as with Hillary, there are plenty of reasons from which to choose -- if you're honest. And please don't pretend you can't imagine what they're talking about. In other words: HE. IS. EVEN. WORSE.

Well, there ya go. Two clear reasons. You certainly don't have to agree - I know you won't - but at least you can no longer say you don't understand.

Yer welcome!

I'm in the HE. IS. EVEN. WORSE. camp.

If she gets indicted and Kaine becomes President, I won't be too bothered by it, other than a sitting President had broken the law.

I sure am hearing this quite a bit from the talk radio hosts and their listeners. People appear to be sincerely flummoxed, absolutely and truly clueless, why anyone could vote for Clinton.

Not sure why this needs to be such a mystery. Maybe it isn't. Maybe they're just pretending not to know. I can't tell at this point, anyway. But I'll try to explain.

First, most of her more honest voters (they're out there) will admit she's not very appealing (pick your reasons, there are many potentials) and that they're not terribly excited about her. I'd guess many of them, if not most, would rather have someone else on the ticket. However...

Second, maybe they agree with her on the issues more than they agree with Trump. Issues are pretty important, y'know? In fact, a candidate's stand on the issues is usually the driving force behind voting for them, is it not? And yes, they are different on the issues. Have we forgotten that?

And third, and this is the one that seems to go right over the head of many, there are a lot of people who are horrified by Trump. And, just as with Hillary, there are plenty of reasons from which to choose -- if you're honest. And please don't pretend you can't imagine what they're talking about. In other words: HE. IS. EVEN. WORSE.

Well, there ya go. Two clear reasons. You certainly don't have to agree - I know you won't - but at least you can no longer say you don't understand.

Yer welcome!

I'm in the HE. IS. EVEN. WORSE. camp.

If she gets indicted and Kaine becomes President, I won't be too bothered by it, other than a sitting President resigned.
Yep, and I'll bet there are plenty of people like that.

You'd lose that bet. What you fools don't want to acknowledge is the FACT that tens of thousands show up for Trump and clinton can't even fill an auditorium. Yeah. That's the the only poll that tells the outcome Tuesday.

Yer welcome!

Hillary's issues are open borders, tax increases, global warming regulations and continuing Obamacare or even making it worse. Anyone who supports those issues is a moron. There is no getting around that. Those who are horrified by trump are parasites sucking on the government tit who are afraid they might have to get a real job. Calling Rosy O'Donnell a fat pig is not a justification for being horrified. She is a fat pig.

Hillary's issues are open borders, tax increases, global warming regulations and continuing Obamacare or even making it worse. Anyone who supports those issues is a moron. There is no getting around that. Those who are horrified by trump are parasites sucking on the government tit who are afraid they might have to get a real job. Calling Rosy O'Donnell a fat pig is not a justification for being horrified. She is a fat pig.
Hey, sounds like a Trump speech!

Gosh, I just DON'T UNDERSTAND why ANYONE would VOTE for someone who has committed SERIOUS FELONIES involving NATIONAL SECURITY.

Not to mention selling her office for cash. Yeah, that's the kind of quality of character I like to see in a presidential candidate.

The DNC deserved a better nominee. But, none of the spineless jellyfish were willing to step up to the plate except Bernie and that other dude. So, she should be exactly where she's at right now, and yes -- she did deserve a better opponent, however, consider this:

If Hillary wins, that is evidence that she is a legitimate badass and deserves to be president exactly because Trump has been such a difficult opponent. This is a chance for a woman to beat a man, and that would speak volumes about her and how America feels about her. This has been the biggest challenge she's ever faced in her entire life -- and it's looking like she's gonna win.
how does that speak volumes of her?...she is not well liked,people apparently,dislike trump more than her...just because she wins does not mean she will be automatically liked...

I agree. If she wins despite not being well liked -- that does speak volumes about how Americans think of her. They're voting for her because they have faith in her ability to lead, not because they like her and want to have her over for dinner.
all i keep on seeing here from her "supporters" is they dont want trump as a president and she is the only other choice....i also keep seeing how they dont like her,but hate trump more.....outside of her die hard democrat supporters i dont see anyone saying they are voting for her for her ability to lead....how can someone not liked by at least half the population and maybe more, lead anyone outside of those who have their noses up the parties ass?....

Well, I can tell you that I voted for her and her ability to lead. I am not a 100% fan (maybe about 80%), but I have enough faith in her to give her a chance to see what she can do.

What she will do is turn states evidence, or try to kill herself. The win for Trump is in the bag. What you fools refuse to accept is the 20000 to 200 ratio.

Well, I can tell you that I voted for her and her ability to lead. I am not a 100% fan (maybe about 80%), but I have enough faith in her to give her a chance to see what she can do.
Lying, obstruction of Justice, insider cronyism, apparently does not bother you. I'll bet your biggest concern is over the right of two guys to get married and you think the police are racist? Sure. Keep eating grass in the pasture.

They're voting for her because they have faith in her ability to lead

to where, exactly?

[/QUOTE]

hiroshima.jpg

Lying, obstruction of Justice, insider cronyism, apparently does not bother you. I'll bet your biggest concern is over the right of two guys to get married and you think the police are racist? Sure. Keep eating grass in the pasture.

None of your right wing witch hunts lead to anything. Sorry bub, but your accusations are bullshit and were all formed by the right wing slime machine.

Not sure about any of that….

What I am sure about is history. Only Harry Truman and GHWB were able to convince Americans to keep the oval in their party’s hands after 8 years (or 8+ years) of stewardship. Hillary isn’t supposed to be within shouting distance of winning. Yet she is. Volumes have been spoken already IMHO.

Not sure about what part?

The DNC has the best qualified nominee since GHWB in 1988.
“A chance for a woman to beat a man” is silly. Gender has nothing to do with this election outside the treatment of the gender by the GOP nominee and the lifelong commitment of protecting the rights (based partly on gender) of the DNC nominee.

Jim Webb was more qualified than Hillary Clinton!

Let be factual you are just spewing that Hillary Clinton is qualified and yes she has been the First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State, but she was horrible at every job she held!

Hell John Kerry has been better than Hillary Clinton when it come to Secretary of State!

Yer welcome!
Stop trying to reassure yourself that voting for that corrupt liar is OK because it isn't.
Hey, just trying to help with the confusion.
There is no confusion. This is a reassurance thread plain & simple
Sure there is. I heard a couple of Hannity callers today saying it simply did not make any sense to them.

Find talk show host Mike Gallagher on your radio Monday. He keeps saying that he's in absolute shock that anyone would consider voting for her.

Or maybe they're just lying, huh? They sure SEEM sincere.
You're not clever. Just admit to yourself that you are going to vote FOR a LYING CORRUPT ESTABLISHMENT SHIT STIRRING Democrat.
Then the recovery in your mind can begin. 12 steps bruh, 12 steps

Yer welcome!
Stop trying to reassure yourself that voting for that corrupt liar is OK because it isn't.
Hey, just trying to help with the confusion.
There is no confusion. This is a reassurance thread plain & simple
Sure there is. I heard a couple of Hannity callers today saying it simply did not make any sense to them.

Find talk show host Mike Gallagher on your radio Monday. He keeps saying that he's in absolute shock that anyone would consider voting for her.

Or maybe they're just lying, huh? They sure SEEM sincere.
You're not clever. Just admit to yourself that you are going to vote FOR a LYING CORRUPT ESTABLISHMENT SHIT STIRRING Democrat.
Then the recovery in your mind can begin. 12 steps bruh, 12 steps
Do you feel that agreeing with her on more issues and thinking that Trump is even worse are impossible thoughts to have?

People like you completely blow my fucking mind

People like you needn’t wonder about why the lost….the answer is in the mirror and calling a woman a “slimy ass bitch”.

... unless, of course, it is an accurate description.

As for the mirror ---- I note that you are quick to turn it towards others, and loathe to examine yourself in it.
She's a skank.
Her avatar before the skank she has now was another sorry lib skank.

Sandra Fluke.
View attachment 96864

This skank loves to model herself after other skanks.
That woman is definitely a whore. So much sex she can't afford her own contraception?

Forum List

Back