Gore Turned Down Glenn Beck For Qatar

Gore's spokespeople claimed that he wanted to sell his network to people who shared his ideology. Another dirty little detail is that the freaking hypocrite wanted the sale completed before Obama signed the tax increase so he would avoid the higher rate.

Yeah... he's free to sell to who he wants. And we're free to think he's crud because of it. Glenn Beck is a guy who believes that the U.S. Constitution means what it says. Compare that to Islamists who believe that apostates and homosexuals should be subject to the death penalty and women treated as chattel.

I agree, that you are free to do that, this is why we are on these forums. Glenn Beck is a guy that makes a show of it and states that he believes in it. Is that what Turkish people believe in? How about Lebanese people? Have there been any homosexuals put to death in Qatar solely because they were homosexuals? Are women treated as chattel in Qatar?

So now you are going to deflect and say that women and gays are cool with the Islamists?

Nice....
How is directly replying to a statement on a post now suddenly "deflecting"? Where did I state that "women and gays are cool with the Islamists" in my post?

They sold to Al Jazeera because they were founded on the same principles. Good to know who Al Gore and his progressive crew sees as their idealogical allies.

Certainly not a guy who believes in Free Speech.

They sold to Al Jazeera because they were founded on the same principles. Good to know who Al Gore and his progressive crew sees as their idealogical allies.

Umm... excuse me? Show me how Al-Jazeera is to be anything other than commended. There is a reason they have earned awards and accolades over the past decade plus worldwide.

Please, show me something more than your fucking "Sounds like a rag-head newspaper!" train of thought.

Fucking SHOW ME. But you can't... all you can fucking say is that they're headquartered out of Qatar and a Muslim owns the network.

Ooooh so scary!

Umm... excuse me? Show me how Al-Jazeera is to be anything other than commended. There is a reason they have earned awards and accolades over the past decade plus worldwide.

Please, show me something more than your fucking "Sounds like a rag-head newspaper!" train of thought.

Fucking SHOW ME. But you can't... all you can fucking say is that they're headquartered out of Qatar and a Muslim owns the network.

Ooooh so scary!

No. It's the fact that they aired terrorist propaganda that is the problem. Not the fact that they are muslim. or based out of Qatar.

But then, im not surprised you want to pretend that it's ethnically based. Much better than dealing with facts.

Ooooh so scary!

Ugh.... Your too stupid, it would be a waste of time.

Yeah... he's free to sell to who he wants. And we're free to think he's crud because of it. Glenn Beck is a guy who believes that the U.S. Constitution means what it says. Compare that to Islamists who believe that apostates and homosexuals should be subject to the death penalty and women treated as chattel.

I agree, that you are free to do that, this is why we are on these forums. Glenn Beck is a guy that makes a show of it and states that he believes in it. Is that what Turkish people believe in? How about Lebanese people? Have there been any homosexuals put to death in Qatar solely because they were homosexuals? Are women treated as chattel in Qatar?

Good grief, man. These people are so whacked out they want to make it a crime for people to even criticize their stupid, tyrannical religion.
Qatar designs law banning criticism of Islam, plans to present it at UN - Jihad Watch

That's their country, judging from the Air Bases we have had there for a long time and friendly relationships with a few Administrations, I just don't see the big deal. I addressed two specific accusations you made about "Islamists" (in this case I would assume you were directing it toward the Qataris ) But you didn't answer those questions.

Gore's spokespeople claimed that he wanted to sell his network to people who shared his ideology. Another dirty little detail is that the freaking hypocrite wanted the sale completed before Obama signed the tax increase so he would avoid the higher rate.

What's "hypocritical" about that? What's wrong with doing what he did?

Hey, it's the "free market", what's wrong or illegal about the sale? We have good relations with Qatar, so what's really the big deal? Beck has his own network, it's available on satellite tv.

What's the big deal???? MONEY!!!! AlGore loves oil money [and before big taxes kick in ) and the details are all right here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xslv5AkmOZ4]Fmr VP Al Gore Sells Current TV To Al Jazeera News Network - Megyn Kelly - YouTube[/ame]

Hey, it's the "free market", what's wrong or illegal about the sale? We have good relations with Qatar, so what's really the big deal? Beck has his own network, it's available on satellite tv.

What's the big deal???? MONEY!!!! AlGore loves oil money [and before big taxes kick in ) and the details are all right here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xslv5AkmOZ4]Fmr VP Al Gore Sells Current TV To Al Jazeera News Network - Megyn Kelly - YouTube[/ame]

What's wrong with loving money? What's wrong with that strategy, would you have waited until those taxes kicked in so you could pay more?

Ooooh so scary!

No. It's the fact that they aired terrorist propaganda that is the problem. Not the fact that they are muslim. or based out of Qatar.

But then, im not surprised you want to pretend that it's ethnically based. Much better than dealing with facts.

No they don't you fucking idiot.

You're just perpetuating stories that you wish to be true, so you have a fucking reason to hate the network.

Al-Jazeera has never shown footage of a hostage being beheaded. It's against their code of ethics.

Are you going to just sit there and spout fucking lies and misinformation to further it for the next retard who comes down the pipeline?

So Al Gore made millions railing against global warming caused by fossil fuels and now gets $100 million of middle east OIL money.

What a man of principles!

Do we know what Beck's offer was? How do you know it was "free market"?... particularly when the information sited tells us that Beck was refused for ideological reasons.

And what if Beck’s offer was refused for ‘ideological reasons’?

That’s part of the process of the free market as well. The owner of his property may sell it for whatever reasons he sees fit, price is not the only factor in a buying or selling decision.

Telling how you and others on the right abandon conservative dogma when perceived to be politically expedient.

The hypocrisy of your piss drinking isn't even funny any more.

Here is Bush chumming with the Emir of Qatar.

bhxe1e.jpg

And Bush is relevant how too this topic??

It points out the hypocrisy of the piss drinkers. This story about Gore turning down Beck for Qatar is whizzing around the right wing blogosphere.

I would bet hard money none of the piss drinkers were bemoaning Qatar as "an authoritarian-Islamist government that has criminalized homosexuality, discriminates against non-Muslims, prosecutes journalists, and has a “Not Free” rating from Freedom House" when Bush was chumming around with our ally.

The hypocrisy from these piss drinkers positively causes vapor lock with their sheer audacity. I am starting to believe they have the memories of goldfish, or they just don't care that they are hypocrites and liars.

It points out one national leader talking to another,what it doesn't point out is everything you have posted. Bush has nothing to do with this subject,no matter how much you project and exaggerate won't change a thing.

If you think Conservatives are ok with how they treat minorities and women you are more wrong than you can even realize. Bush as head of state meets another head of state ,Al Gore sell private company to said state yep exactly the same???!!!

The hypocrisy of your piss drinking isn't even funny any more.

Here is Bush chumming with the Emir of Qatar.

bhxe1e.jpg

And Bush is relevant how too this topic??

It points out the hypocrisy of the piss drinkers. This story about Gore turning down Beck for Qatar is whizzing around the right wing blogosphere.

I would bet hard money none of the piss drinkers were bemoaning Qatar as "an authoritarian-Islamist government that has criminalized homosexuality, discriminates against non-Muslims, prosecutes journalists, and has a “Not Free” rating from Freedom House" when Bush was chumming around with our ally.

The hypocrisy from these piss drinkers positively causes vapor lock with their sheer audacity. I am starting to believe they have the memories of goldfish, or they just don't care that they are hypocrites and liars.

Your broad brush bullshit is really starting to irritate me, G. Myself and MANY other Conservatives were quite vocal in our displeasure at Bush's bullshit palling around with his oil-rich business backers. I distinctly remember voting for both Gore and Kerry because of my distaste for that little coke-headed, drunken frat boy.

I railed on about his ties to the Carlyle Group, Cheney's Halliburton scams, Bush & Bin Laden, the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, etc.

Stuff your 'piss drinkers' comments up your ass, you sanctimonious, bloviating pile!

Ooooh so scary!

We've been hearing that about Fox for YEARS!!

Idiot.

Forum List

Back