Gore Turned Down Glenn Beck For Qatar

Does China have a say in how we run the government?

No?

Then the Saudi doesn't have a say in how Fox is run, does he?

Just because you say so? Do you know for a fact that the Saudi Prince that owns shares of Fox has zero say in anything? Although it is "only" 7%, it is the 2nd largest block of their stock.
So, you claim he has a say, based solely on your pouting and foot-stamping.

Your evidence is less than compelling.

You don't have any evidence he doesn't influence the organization...especially as the 2nd most shareholder.

So algore sold out to a terrorist network to take their OIL MONEY.

So much for his carbon footprint bullshit.....

So, Mr. Green sells out, at the last minutes to avoid tax implications from Obama's and the Dem's "screw the pubic" plans, and then sells to a company owned by a member of the UAE... and a colossal oil producer.

Ain't that rich...

I don't like the fact he sold the station to Al Jazeera any more than had he sold it to Beck. Both are vile, but a free market is a free market. I bemoan the loss of Current's programming the most.

Last edited:
Do you guys see how the idiots who believe that Al-Jazeera broadcasts terrorist propaganda by airing beheading videos won't fucking acknowledge that Al-Jazeera has never aired such a video? They will continue to believe Donald Rumsfeld despite overwhelming evidence against them just so they can continue to have a shrink wrapped world view untarnished by fact.

This is big, because they do this in every other area of politics as well. Unable to face the facts, lacking in the quality of character to admit their mistakes and unfair biases.

Gore's spokespeople claimed that he wanted to sell his network to people who shared his ideology. Another dirty little detail is that the freaking hypocrite wanted the sale completed before Obama signed the tax increase so he would avoid the higher rate.

Similar to his soul-mate, the gigolo John Kerry, who docked his wife's yacht in another state in order to avoid higher docking fees in Massachusetts.

Just because you say so? Do you know for a fact that the Saudi Prince that owns shares of Fox has zero say in anything? Although it is "only" 7%, it is the 2nd largest block of their stock.
So, you claim he has a say, based solely on your pouting and foot-stamping.

Your evidence is less than compelling.

You don't have any evidence he doesn't influence the organization...especially as the 2nd most shareholder.
Then you shouldn't have any trouble finding evidence he DOES have a say.

Hop to it.

Only liberal scum would defend algore selling his soul to a terrorist network for their oil money.

Only liberal scum would defend algore selling his soul to a terrorist network for their oil money.

Tell me how(and provide proof of such) Al-Jazeera is a terrorist network and I will fucking pay you all of my income for the rest of my life until the day I die.

If you can't... you do the same for me?

Yeah... thought so. You're just being a hyperbolic faggot who is appealing to the emotion that you idiots get from hearing a name that sounds "Muslim-ey".

Last edited:
I don't like the fact he sold the station to Al Jazeera any more than had he sold it to Beck. Both are vile, but a free market is a free market. I bemoan the loss of Current's programming the most.

Hmm..,then the fact that this richie, rich, gigantic carbon foot print AlBore beat the capital gains tax has nothing to do with it?

Tell me how(and provide proof of such) Al-Jazeera is a terrorist network and I will fucking pay you all of my income for the rest of my life until the day I die.

Yeah... thought so. You're just being a hyperbolic faggot who is appealing to the emotion that you idiots get from hearing a name that sounds "Muslim-ey".

~~~~~​

AL-JAZEERA PROMOTES GLOBAL TERRORISM

August 1, 2006

In the same way that Al-Jazeera television has complicated the prospect of a U.S. victory in Iraq, the channel has dramatically increased the Islamic terrorist threat to Israel, helping to produce the war with the Hezbollah terrorist group.

The U.S. and Israel will not be able to win this global war on terrorism unless the role of Al-Jazeera in radicalizing Arabs and Muslims throughout the world is recognized and addressed.

As a result, Accuracy in Media is redoubling its effort to keep the English-language Al-Jazeera out of U.S. media markets. If Al-Jazeera International is allowed to reach English-speaking Arabs and Muslims in the U.S. with its incendiary messages, we could see suicide bombings on the streets of America and the development of more al-Qaeda cells plotting 9/11-type terrorist attacks.

Recon Operations

But Al-Jazeera’s threat has taken another form, as Israeli authorities during the war with Hezbollah arrested several Al-Jazeera employees on suspicions of aiding the enemy. One charge was that Al-Jazeera employees in Israel were airing live footage from the scene of Hezbollah strikes in Israel, helping Hezbollah adjust the aim of the rockets it was firing. Another charge was that Al-Jazeera was filming sensitive locations which could be targeted in missile strikes.

Here, Al-Jazeera journalists have been caught visiting the U.S.-Canada and U.S.-Mexico border areas.

**snip**

Read more:
AIM Report: Al-Jazeera Promotes Global Terrorism – August A

~~~~~​

August 1, 2006

In the same way that Al-Jazeera television has complicated the prospect of a U.S. victory in Iraq, the channel has dramatically increased the Islamic terrorist threat to Israel, helping to produce the war with the Hezbollah terrorist group.

The U.S. and Israel will not be able to win this global war on terrorism unless the role of Al-Jazeera in radicalizing Arabs and Muslims throughout the world is recognized and addressed.

As a result, Accuracy in Media is redoubling its effort to keep the English-language Al-Jazeera out of U.S. media markets. If Al-Jazeera International is allowed to reach English-speaking Arabs and Muslims in the U.S. with its incendiary messages, we could see suicide bombings on the streets of America and the development of more al-Qaeda cells plotting 9/11-type terrorist attacks.

Recon Operations

But Al-Jazeera’s threat has taken another form, as Israeli authorities during the war with Hezbollah arrested several Al-Jazeera employees on suspicions of aiding the enemy. One charge was that Al-Jazeera employees in Israel were airing live footage from the scene of Hezbollah strikes in Israel, helping Hezbollah adjust the aim of the rockets it was firing. Another charge was that Al-Jazeera was filming sensitive locations which could be targeted in missile strikes.

Here, Al-Jazeera journalists have been caught visiting the U.S.-Canada and U.S.-Mexico border areas.

**snip**

Read more:

Even with all the fear-mongering in that article, there's not a single example of al-Jazeera "promoting terrorism".

~~~~~​

August 1, 2006

Recon Operations

**snip**

Read more:

Holy fucking hell, are you serious with this shit? Near the fucking epicenter of Donald Rumsfeld Anti-Al-Jazeera shit storm? That incredibly hyperbolic first amendment crushing article is your fucking proof?

Please sir, try again.

Who cares what Beck's offer was? Selling one's interest in a business is not part of the "Free Market"? A person can sell or not sell their interest in a business to who ever they want, that in itself is being free. Do you think that a person who has a large stake in Foxnews should sell their interest to Soros because he made them a larger offer than the Kock brothers?

Yeah... he's free to sell to who he wants. And we're free to think he's crud because of it. Glenn Beck is a guy who believes that the U.S. Constitution means what it says. Compare that to Islamists who believe that apostates and homosexuals should be subject to the death penalty and women treated as chattel.

I agree, that you are free to do that, this is why we are on these forums. Glenn Beck is a guy that makes a show of it and states that he believes in it. Is that what Turkish people believe in? How about Lebanese people? Have there been any homosexuals put to death in Qatar solely because they were homosexuals? Are women treated as chattel in Qatar?
Cons have no idea.

Wait, Al Gore is still relevant?
I thought after he invented the internet...

No, I can't finish that sentence with a straight face.

Forum List

Back