GOPers Lack Critical Thinking Skills - here's why

I don't care if my kids wanted to learn ON THEIR OWN. Once they've gotten through school, learned reading, writing, arithmetic...they can do whatever they want. It's their life....i DON'T want someone brainwashing my child in the mean time. You go ahead and let yours though....you have that right.

What exactly is brainwashing about learning how to critically analyze things? Jesus, this thread is depressing and enlightening. No wonder the Tea Bag Party seems so stupid...you are.

The Only thing you are projecting is your own stupidity. Purpose Driven Education V.S. Flavor of the day, Hype. You are stuck in your own brand of Dogma, that's why you can't see people for whom they are, and have to generalize, profile, and stereotype. When something doesn't fit, you just keep beating at it until it does. Try liberating thought, rather than trying to suppress it. Try identifying Individual Perspective, and validate, even if you disagree, you might find that you have more in common than you think.

Hi,

That made no sense. You're just flailing and using buzzwords. And you didn't answer my question. Critical thinking is the most important kind of cognitive thought we can do as humans. To prevent it from being taught in schools is completely damaging to education as a whole.

I don't generalize anything. Higher education has been turned into "elitism" by your side of the aisle, buddy. So much so that you call it suppressing thought to be taught how to fucking EVALUATE something. If you don't want to be considered dumb, stupid, or ignorant, quit treating academia like it's some kind of horrible monster trying to rip your child's spirituality out from underneath them, or that it's trying to subvert the Conservative ideals you've tried so hard to indoctrinate your children with.

I am speaking of the individual thought processes not political ploys.
But since you are a binary thinker that would of course be impossible for you to see.
Whatever.

There's plenty of binary Hegelian dialectic coming out of the Democrat Party, and you know it.

Ys there is. Political ploys must be kept simple for simple minds. On both sides.
But interweb geniuses like you see it all so clearly....Thanks, all to pieces. :rolleyes:

ConzHateUS

The Rs have hit bottom with voter suppression but they don't dare depend on just buying the election.

You are like Winston Smith, nothing has to add up for you or make sense at all. Question. How many People have you managed to help get Legally Registered? Personally, I think you spend too much time in your echo chamber. You need to get out more.

Actually, quite a few.

But not nearly as many as you, right?

BTW, rw's don't know what a "Community Organizer" does.

They help people register to vote - LEGALLY.

Unless, of course, they are rw, like Jimmy O'Keefe who is one of VERY VERY FEW examples of voter fraud.

Yep, they get paid to Register people to vote, over and over, and over, and over, and over, and they get paid every time. Nice Scam. ;) You need to both lighten up, and give us more credit.

What exactly is brainwashing about learning how to critically analyze things? Jesus, this thread is depressing and enlightening. No wonder the Tea Bag Party seems so stupid...you are.

The Only thing you are projecting is your own stupidity. Purpose Driven Education V.S. Flavor of the day, Hype. You are stuck in your own brand of Dogma, that's why you can't see people for whom they are, and have to generalize, profile, and stereotype. When something doesn't fit, you just keep beating at it until it does. Try liberating thought, rather than trying to suppress it. Try identifying Individual Perspective, and validate, even if you disagree, you might find that you have more in common than you think.

Hi,

That made no sense. You're just flailing and using buzzwords. And you didn't answer my question. Critical thinking is the most important kind of cognitive thought we can do as humans. To prevent it from being taught in schools is completely damaging to education as a whole.

I don't generalize anything. Higher education has been turned into "elitism" by your side of the aisle, buddy. So much so that you call it suppressing thought to be taught how to fucking EVALUATE something. If you don't want to be considered dumb, stupid, or ignorant, quit treating academia like it's some kind of horrible monster trying to rip your child's spirituality out from underneath them, or that it's trying to subvert the Conservative ideals you've tried so hard to indoctrinate your children with.

I don't prevent critical thinking at all, I encourage it. On your side of the Aisle, however it is measured by the numbers thrown under the bus, why is that? Why are Conservative Students so timid about questioning Wacko Left Wing Nut Job Professors?

Hi,

We are always be free to agree with Liberal Professors, just don't embarrass them or make them look bad in public. Whatever you do, never tell them how you really feel. ;) ;)

I don't care if my kids wanted to learn ON THEIR OWN. Once they've gotten through school, learned reading, writing, arithmetic...they can do whatever they want. It's their life....i DON'T want someone brainwashing my child in the mean time. You go ahead and let yours though....you have that right.

You are wasting your time, there are those out there who actually still believe there are two sides, two credible sides, libs and shitbaggers...

that is so absurd on its face , which is why I dont argue with them, there is NO fucking argument, there is the 25% of the american population who hate everyone who isnt exactly like them, baggers, and then there is the rest of the planet

No only ONE. The Constitution and liberty. When YOU come to that reckoning and stop relying on the crap you've been taught through indoctrination?

Let us know, will you?

Even Washington said that Political parties would destroy the country.

Some of us know whom our master is...and it isn't Political Parties.

When YOU come to this realization and join US?

Please let us know.

For now? YOU remain part of the problem.
“Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master.”

“[The Spirit of Party] serves always to distract the Public Councils, and enfeeble the Public Administration. It agitates the Community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms; kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection. — It opens the door to foreign influence and corruption, which find a facilitated access to the government itself through the channels of party passions. Thus the policy and the will of one country are subjected to the policy and will of another.”

Hi,

We are always be free to agree with Liberal Professors, just don't embarrass them or make them look bad in public. Whatever you do, never tell them how you really feel. ;) ;)

Lord forbid they have a mind of thier own and be rewarded with a failing grade from a Liberal/Statist?

The problem with that is that you're going to create a really, really, really stupid fucking kid if you don't let them learn things you don't "believe." This right here encapsulates WHY regular Fox News viewers are markedly dumber than others. "Believing" and "knowing" are two different things, you fucking rube.

We dont trust liberals, they dont brainwash, they just teach globalwarming is true and gays arw normal and they dint like peiple who think differently, ie have critical thinking skills

Last edited:
meltdown :lol::lol:

that is rich, the funny thing about that shitbag cocksucker that threatened me, is i pray for him if he comes to my business to go after me, he will have to wade thru a whole host of rightwingers who will eat his lunch :lol::lol:

meltdown my ass

Your business?

You mean the McDonalds where you wipe down tables as a token "handicapped" worker?

Do the normals protect you, troll?

keep laughing, they say it is good for sick and twisted assholes, so please keep laughing

but no, not mikey d's, although we almost invested in owning one, but it seemed like too much work

just like a bunch of shitbaggers, they cant stand the truth and when they hear it they threaten the person telling them the truth

i will NOT stop telling the truth...count on it :lol:

In order to have to stop telling the truth, you would have to actually tell the truth. Since you are a lying little shit, that is unlikely to happen.

Here's a little song for you...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI4SzEb5tog]Motley Crue - Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go) - YouTube[/ame]

Girl, don't go away mad
Girl, just go away
Girl, don't go away mad
Now girl, just go away

where is a shaking my heat emote when i need one

any idiot, who is smart enough to know the current two parties are the problem, but DEFAULTS to the republicans while waiting for a better system, is an idiot i want to make fun of all day long

now, when you get your head out of YOUR ass and realize your rightwing ideas have never worked

let me know, i am willing to have a rational discussion with anyone who denounces reichwing nonsense

You are not capable of a 'rational' discussion. Twit.

Hi,

I don't prevent critical thinking at all, I encourage it. On your side of the Aisle, however it is measured by the numbers thrown under the bus, why is that? Why are Conservative Students so timid about questioning Wacko Left Wing Nut Job Professors?

You really think that happens a lot, don't you? When did you attend college? When I went, there was no massive Liberal wing of the professors. Professors teach; they don't preach. You're drinking way too much of the Kool-Aid Rush and Glenn serve, methinks.

The problem with that is that you're going to create a really, really, really stupid fucking kid if you don't let them learn things you don't "believe." This right here encapsulates WHY regular Fox News viewers are markedly dumber than others. "Believing" and "knowing" are two different things, you fucking rube.

Its the sort of thing one would think even rw's would demand for their children but remember, Texassss has deleted Thomas Jefferson from the text books because he didn't play a very important role in the American Revolution.

rw's didn't have an objection to that either.

We dint trust liberals, they dont brainwash, they just teach globalwarming is true and gYs arw normal and they dint like peiple who think differently, ie have critical thinking skills

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

So you don't like your kids learning the truth then. Okay. Should've said that at the beginning; would've saved us a whole lot of time.

Conservatives: A bunch of people who believe a virgin gave birth to the son of God but who don't believe man can have enough impact on Earth to force climate change.

Its the sort of thing one would think even rw's would demand for their children but remember, Texassss has deleted Thomas Jefferson from the text books because he didn't play a very important role in the American Revolution.

Right? Sometimes I come onto this board and just weep for humanity. There are like 50% of the country that believes THIS BULLSHIT.

We're all fucked.

We dint trust liberals, they dont brainwash, they just teach globalwarming is true and gYs arw normal and they dint like peiple who think differently, ie have critical thinking skills

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

So you don't like your kids learning the truth then. Okay. Should've said that at the beginning; would've saved us a whole lot of time.

Conservatives: A bunch of people who believe a virgin gave birth to the son of God but who don't believe man can have enough impact on Earth to force climate change.

Yep, the same folks who go to a "museum" where they can see a dinosaur with a SADDLE on its back!!

Right? Sometimes I come onto this board and just weep for humanity. There are like 50% of the country that believes THIS BULLSHIT.

We're all fucked.

That is, indeed, a sad commentary on the social rw base.

Last edited:
I had fruitecake lib teachers in HS and college that preached the same mantra.

Forum List

Back