GOPers Lack Critical Thinking Skills - here's why

So?

Parents should be raising their kids the way they want them to be. I don't want teachers putting crap in my kids heads that i don't believe..
And "Behavior modification"??? That sounds like brainwashing to me.

Texas is sounding like about the smartest state around...everyone should move there!

The problem with that is that you're going to create a really, really, really stupid fucking kid if you don't let them learn things you don't "believe." This right here encapsulates WHY regular Fox News viewers are markedly dumber than others. "Believing" and "knowing" are two different things, you fucking rube.

I don't care if my kids wanted to learn ON THEIR OWN. Once they've gotten through school, learned reading, writing, arithmetic...they can do whatever they want. It's their life....i DON'T want someone brainwashing my child in the mean time. You go ahead and let yours though....you have that right.

What exactly is brainwashing about learning how to critically analyze things? Jesus, this thread is depressing and enlightening. No wonder the Tea Bag Party seems so stupid...you are.

ConzHateUS

The Rs have hit bottom with voter suppression but they don't dare depend on just buying the election.

You are like Winston Smith, nothing has to add up for you or make sense at all. Question. How many People have you managed to help get Legally Registered? Personally, I think you spend too much time in your echo chamber. You need to get out more.
Meh...I think he's on the Koch payroll, posting to make lolberals look like knuckle-dragging imbeciles.

Looks like it's working, too....Might be a bonus in it for him. :lol:

:)

libs are always calling conservatives stupid

nothing new here

Well, most cons prior to 2010 were not necessarily stupid, many many were and are

rank and file cons are because the conservative agenda is the worst possible agenda for them

but the big shot conz arent dumb at all, mean and greedy, yes, but no dumb

I'm for critical thinking, but liberals cant teach it. This is just propoganda. If you support every gay policy, but then say 2 hetero parents are better than 2 gay parents, liberals call you a gay basher, ao noway these nutjobs even know what critical thinking is

I won't call you a gay basher. I'll call you an ignorant fool with probable homophobic tendencies who never spent five minutes with a gay couple and their kids. That's what I'll call you.

I rest my case

The problem with that is that you're going to create a really, really, really stupid fucking kid if you don't let them learn things you don't "believe." This right here encapsulates WHY regular Fox News viewers are markedly dumber than others. "Believing" and "knowing" are two different things, you fucking rube.

I don't care if my kids wanted to learn ON THEIR OWN. Once they've gotten through school, learned reading, writing, arithmetic...they can do whatever they want. It's their life....i DON'T want someone brainwashing my child in the mean time. You go ahead and let yours though....you have that right.

What exactly is brainwashing about learning how to critically analyze things? Jesus, this thread is depressing and enlightening. No wonder the Tea Bag Party seems so stupid...you are.

The Only thing you are projecting is your own stupidity. Purpose Driven Education V.S. Flavor of the day, Hype. You are stuck in your own brand of Dogma, that's why you can't see people for whom they are, and have to generalize, profile, and stereotype. When something doesn't fit, you just keep beating at it until it does. Try liberating thought, rather than trying to suppress it. Try identifying Individual Perspective, and validate, even if you disagree, you might find that you have more in common than you think.

Another terrorist, defending your friend who just threatened my life are you?

that is how conz settle things, they threaten, they usually dont do shit about it themselves though, that is why we call them chickenshit chickenhawks.

Calm yerself TROLL. :lol:

:eusa_shhh: Meltdown in progress.

meltdown :lol::lol:

that is rich, the funny thing about that shitbag cocksucker Edited, is i pray for him if he comes to my business to go after me, he will have to wade thru a whole host of rightwingers who will eat his lunch :lol::lol:

meltdown my ass

I'm for critical thinking, but liberals cant teach it. This is just propoganda. If you support every gay policy, but then say 2 hetero parents are better than 2 gay parents, liberals call you a gay basher, ao noway these nutjobs even know what critical thinking is

I won't call you a gay basher. I'll call you an ignorant fool with probable homophobic tendencies who never spent five minutes with a gay couple and their kids. That's what I'll call you.

I rest my case

Doesn't it make you laugh when some dude you've never met knows so much about your llife? It does me. :lol:

I wonder if (s)he realizes just how ridiculous these wild accusations make it look? I suspect not. :lol:

ConzHateUS
Since it is now illegal to vote while registered democrat in almost 20 states, it can be an uphill battle, if that voter suppression were to happen in a foreign country, we would invade

The Rs have hit bottom with voter suppression but they don't dare depend on just buying the election.

You are like Winston Smith, nothing has to add up for you or make sense at all. Question. How many People have you managed to help get Legally Registered? Personally, I think you spend too much time in your echo chamber. You need to get out more.

Actually, quite a few.

But not nearly as many as you, right?

BTW, rw's don't know what a "Community Organizer" does.

They help people register to vote - LEGALLY.

Unless, of course, they are rw, like Jimmy O'Keefe who is one of VERY VERY FEW examples of voter fraud.

that is rich, the funny thing about that shitbag cocksucker that threatened me, is i pray for him if he comes to my business to go after me, he will have to wade thru a whole host of rightwingers who will eat his lunch :lol::lol:

meltdown my ass

Your business?

You mean the McDonalds where you wipe down tables as a token "handicapped" worker?

Do the normals protect you, troll?

You are wasting your time, there are those out there who actually still believe there are two sides, two credible sides, libs and shitbaggers...

that is so absurd on its face , which is why I dont argue with them, there is NO fucking argument, there is the 25% of the american population who hate everyone who isnt exactly like them, baggers, and then there is the rest of the planet

:eusa_shhh: Meltdown in progress.

that is rich, the funny thing about that shitbag cocksucker that threatened me, is i pray for him if he comes to my business to go after me, he will have to wade thru a whole host of rightwingers who will eat his lunch :lol::lol:

meltdown my ass

My cyber dad is bigger than your cyber dad. :lol::lol:

Boggles the mind...but if they had one? It would be a better exercise. :lol:

Either you support "free" contraception or you're waging a "war on women".

Seems you need to get that plank out of your eye, Skeezix.

I am speaking of the individual thought processes not political ploys.
But since you are a binary thinker that would of course be impossible for you to see.
Whatever.

There's plenty of binary Hegelian dialectic coming out of the Democrat Party, and you know it.

Ys there is. Political ploys must be kept simple for simple minds. On both sides.

meltdown my ass

Your business?

You mean the McDonalds where you wipe down tables as a token "handicapped" worker?

Do the normals protect you, troll?

keep laughing, they say it is good for sick and twisted assholes, so please keep laughing

but no, not mikey d's, although we almost invested in owning one, but it seemed like too much work

just like a bunch of shitbaggers, they cant stand the truth and when they hear it they threaten the person telling them the truth

i will NOT stop telling the truth...count on it :lol:

Forum List

Back