This Is Why Blacks Don't Vote Republican

Here is an example of why blacks don't vote republican.

So blacks are supposed to agree that slavery had some benefits for blacks.

Here is an example of why blacks don't vote republican.

So blacks are supposed to agree that slavery had some benefits for blacks.
Pretty clear it did, liar.

Why does the OP says that blacks don't vote Republican?

Do you speak for all blacks you?

What are you? A loudspeaker or something?

You are totally wrong, TOTALLY! because a huge majority of blacks vote Republican .....they know better than you OP!

So blacks don't vote for republicans (as though the brazen bigot OP speaks for all blacks), because they've been lied to and gaslighted by the media hacks that carry the water for democrats.

Gotcha.
Blacks don't vote Republican because they are smart enough not to vote for a party which so clearly hates them.

Just like gays won't vote Republican.

I'm black. So I know why blacks don't vote republican better than every one of you white right wing republican racists. I'm not going to debate with you about it. I'm telling you why blacks don't vote republican. And it is because when a black person decides to stand up for blacks, you racists start attacking them. Black Republicans aren't allowed to think for themselves. And what we see with Representative Donalds is a prime example.

As long as the black person says what you must hear about blacks, as long as they oppose anything that brings equality, a long as the ignore raxcism and blame blacks, you racists love them. And you then wonder why blacks oppose them and say nasty things to them.

Yet you racists can make all the nasty comments you want about whites who oppose your racism. This is another example of white privilege.
You’re ONE black man. You aren’t representative of most of the many blacks I’ve met in my life. For the most part they have been strong people who were driven to succeed and didn’t make excuses for their few failures. You remind me of the few “black power” blacks in my army unit in the last days of Vietnam. “The man” was always out to get them. When they missed formation because they had been partying all night,it was never their fault. When they were punished for missing duties it was because “the man” was unfairly punishing them. When they failed to qualify with their duty weapons, it was because “the man” gave them defective rifles. Responsible black men in my unit never had any problems, they showed upon time, performed their duties as well or often better than the rest of us and were valuable parts of the unit. It was always the same three or four black men in trouble. Of course they weren’t the only ones, there were more than a few shitheel Whites and Latinos in my unit that were just as bad, but they never blamed anyone else for their failures.

Knives are out for the congressman long held to be tapped as DeSantis's successor in Florida after he questioned state teaching standards about slaves learning skills they could 'benefit' from

After tweeting out condemnation of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' new educational standards requiring students to learn that some Black "slaves developed skills" they could benefit from, Rep. Byron Donalds has been inundated with attacks by DeSantis' gubernatorial and presidential campaign staffers.

A member of DeSantis' presidential campaign and a fellow gubernatorial staffer also compared Donalds, the sole Black GOP congressman in Florida's delegation, to Vice President Kamala Harris, the first Black vice president of the United States, who recently traveled to Florida to excoriate the state for its new curriculum.

"Supposed conservatives in the federal government are pushing the same false narrative that originated from the White House," DeSantis press secretary in the Executive Office of the Governor, Jeremy Redfern, tweeted. "Florida isn't going to hide the truth for political convenience. Maybe the congressman shouldn't swing for the liberal media fences like @vp."

THIS is what happens to blacks in the Republican party who think independently. Colin Powell was denigrated for thinking independently. Michael Steele was fired as the head of the RNC for thinking independently. If you are black and don't push the blame blacks for the problems caused by racism, and don't lecture blacks on personal responsibility, unwed births, crime, don't declare that systemic racism doesn't exist, don't deny that white supremacy exists now, and don't declare how harmful affirmative action is for blacks, you get blasted.

Yet blacks are not supposed to vehemently despise other blacks who join the party and help promote an obviously racist agenda.

He said that "Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids, right?

DeSantis is wrong. Blacks are too stupid to learn skills unless they have to do with stealing shit.

Knives are out for the congressman long held to be tapped as DeSantis's successor in Florida after he questioned state teaching standards about slaves learning skills they could 'benefit' from

After tweeting out condemnation of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' new educational standards requiring students to learn that some Black "slaves developed skills" they could benefit from, Rep. Byron Donalds has been inundated with attacks by DeSantis' gubernatorial and presidential campaign staffers.

A member of DeSantis' presidential campaign and a fellow gubernatorial staffer also compared Donalds, the sole Black GOP congressman in Florida's delegation, to Vice President Kamala Harris, the first Black vice president of the United States, who recently traveled to Florida to excoriate the state for its new curriculum.

"Supposed conservatives in the federal government are pushing the same false narrative that originated from the White House," DeSantis press secretary in the Executive Office of the Governor, Jeremy Redfern, tweeted. "Florida isn't going to hide the truth for political convenience. Maybe the congressman shouldn't swing for the liberal media fences like @vp."

THIS is what happens to blacks in the Republican party who think independently. Colin Powell was denigrated for thinking independently. Michael Steele was fired as the head of the RNC for thinking independently. If you are black and don't push the blame blacks for the problems caused by racism, and don't lecture blacks on personal responsibility, unwed births, crime, don't declare that systemic racism doesn't exist, don't deny that white supremacy exists now, and don't declare how harmful affirmative action is for blacks, you get blasted.

Yet blacks are not supposed to vehemently despise other blacks who join the party and help promote an obviously racist agenda.
My black girlfriend and her family vote Republican.

I'm black. So I know why blacks don't vote republican better than every one of you white right wing republican racists. I'm not going to debate with you about it. I'm telling you why blacks don't vote republican. And it is because when a black person decides to stand up for blacks, you racists start attacking them. Black Republicans aren't allowed to think for themselves. And what we see with Representative Donalds is a prime example.

As long as the black person says what you must hear about blacks, as long as they oppose anything that brings equality, a long as the ignore raxcism and blame blacks, you racists love them. And you then wonder why blacks oppose them and say nasty things to them.

Yet you racists can make all the nasty comments you want about whites who oppose your racism. This is another example of white privilege.
Interesting. You're not going to debate anyone about it, but you ARE going to start a thread about it on a DEBATE board and post replies all over it. How do those two equate?

1690638333317.jpeg

Interesting. You're not going to debate anyone about it, but you ARE going to start a thread about it on a DEBATE board and post replies all over it. How do those two equate?
What's to debate? We have polling numbers. We know Republicans haven't been able to get over 20% of the Black vote since before the passage of the Civil Rights Act. Ford came closest in 76' with 17%. Nixon got 15%. Reagan got 14%. Donny boy only managed to get 12% in his second run. Now I don't know if you realize this but 20% of a populations vote in a two man race is shit. You hardly see those kinds of numbers in a stable democracy. Only in dictatorships do you really see a candidate winning 80% of the vote let alone near 90%. In a fair and free election (like we have here in America) that's an undisputed repudiation of your party and your policies. There is no room to debate with those kinds of numbers.

Forum List

Back