GOPers Lack Critical Thinking Skills - here's why

This actually made me LOL. Its the perfect example of being unable to THINK CRITICALLY.

1) Its so far off topic, it makes no sense.
2) Mittens took a phrase out of context in order to LIE about what President Obama actually said.
3) Mittens' speechwriters knew they could get away with this LIE because the damn rw's are so utterly incapable of CRITICAL THINKING!!

I usually just skip over your posts because they never actually SAY anything but I'm glad I read this one. Thanks for the laugh.

Yes, we know the moron hating racist shitbag terrorists like the conz on this board will believe the lie after lie after lie after lie, but will the indys?

Since it is now illegal to vote while registered democrat in almost 20 states, it can be an uphill battle, if that voter suppression were to happen in a foreign country, we would invade

this is why I have no problem calling these shitbaggers terrorists

wait, let them tell you them-self

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yw060QwkUE]Wally Herger Town Hall Remarks Redding - YouTube[/ame]

I'm getting really sick of your hateful attacks.
XXXXXX No implied threats on this board-Meister

so you are warning me...got it

A. is this piece of shit that just threatened me a moderator? has access to IP's, i better not find out he does..but if he does, i will be waiting for you...terrorist:D

ConzHateUS
Since it is now illegal to vote while registered democrat in almost 20 states, it can be an uphill battle, if that voter suppression were to happen in a foreign country, we would invade

The Rs have hit bottom with voter suppression but they don't dare depend on just buying the election.

Only if what you stated was going on. it isn't.

Go back and dig into your bag of lies...or go to attackwatch and ask them for another talking point.:eusa_hand:

Most right wingers think in absolutist terms. Either this or that. You are either for the patriot act or you support terrorism for instance.
I was actually told that by right wingers.

They cannot understand the interworkings of the best soloutions to problems.

Most right wingers think in absolutist terms. Either this or that. You are either for the patriot act or you support terrorism for instance.

Either you support "free" contraception or you're waging a "war on women".

Seems you need to get that plank out of your eye, Skeezix.

hey mod, removing the threat from the screen is bullshit (if you know what I mean and you must), this guy just threatened my life

surely we need a record of that?????????????????????????

To practice critical thinking and higher order thinking skills you have to be given knowledge from multiple sides of an issue, problem or situation and analyze said information in order come to your own conclusions. Does that happen in an educational environment by itself?

It doesn't happen at all in the educational system. All kids hear is what the left thinks of an issue and liberals all have the same position on every issue. That is what liberals refer to as "critical thinking." A better term for it would be group think.

hey mod, removing the threat from the screen is bullshit, this guy just threatened my life

surely we need a record of that?????????????????????????

Get a life, Troll.

Another terrorist, defending your friend Edited. Stop Bringing Up Things that Have Already Been Moderated.?

that is how conz settle things, they threaten, they usually dont do shit about it themselves though, that is why we call them chickenshit chickenhawks.

I am speaking of the individual thought processes not political ploys.
But since you are a binary thinker that would of course be impossible for you to see.

ConzHateUS

The Rs have hit bottom with voter suppression but they don't dare depend on just buying the election.

You are like Winston Smith, nothing has to add up for you or make sense at all. Question. How many People have you managed to help get Legally Registered? Personally, I think you spend too much time in your echo chamber. You need to get out more.

So?

Parents should be raising their kids the way they want them to be. I don't want teachers putting crap in my kids heads that i don't believe..
And "Behavior modification"??? That sounds like brainwashing to me.

Texas is sounding like about the smartest state around...everyone should move there!

It's not what the dumbfuck claims. They opposed OBE, as any rational being would.

OBE is so discredited, for damned good reason, that the fuckwads in public education have taken to deceptive labeling. "Higher Order Thinking Skills Education" is just the same OBE bag of shit with a new label on it.

photo_cat2.jpg

Repeat "this is a dog," 5,000 times. Do you believe it is a dog?

You have now experienced "Higher Order Thinking Skills Education," pioneered by Ivan Pavlov.

(You BETTER believe it is a dog and that it's salivating!)

But since you are a binary thinker that would of course be impossible for you to see.
Whatever.

There's plenty of binary Hegelian dialectic coming out of the Democrat Party, and you know it.

ConzHateUS

You are like Winston Smith, nothing has to add up for you or make sense at all. Question. How many People have you managed to help get Legally Registered? Personally, I think you spend too much time in your echo chamber. You need to get out more.
Meh...I think he's on the Koch payroll, posting to make lolberals look like knuckle-dragging imbeciles.

Looks like it's working, too....Might be a bonus in it for him. :lol:

You are speaking Sound Bytes, Add Campaigns and Talking Points. You are speaking Hype.

Forum List

Back